View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:55 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#1 Post[Declined] CT ban
nickname : Minato

steam ID : "Nine Tails In The House" 255 STEAM_0:1:20267428

demo : cs3.neondragon.net/public/demos/nd-1410031908-jail_aj_bananamuffin_nd.dem

as you can see in the demo this kid was abusing /hns even tho other cts wanted to command a regular day ,, and since half of the ct team didnt want to do hns he had no right to start it .. so he just kept abusing it every round till ko9 logged in the server ( after about 15 minutes of abusing) ,, he kept calling me (motherfucker , son of a bitch ... ) and other stuff ,, other than that there is the SYR|mhmd kid who kept team attacking me and lawliet every round and this is not his first time doing that

witnesses : Lawliet and Sloth



I believe he was warned several times b4 so I will leave this to you guys


Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 133 times
#2 Post Re: CT ban
To be honest you were provoking him a lot, he just wanted a hns day an u kept saying freeday guys and went outside and gunfeeded so that they would kill the ct team so you should report yourself with it my proof: in the demo.
ha3 I have nothing against you but you were a "dick" that map and kept giving freedays while countdown so please be fair in this report..

_________________
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image Image


Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:13 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#3 Post Re: CT ban
doeda wrote:
To be honest you were provoking him a lot, he just wanted a hns day an u kept saying freeday guys and went outside and gunfeeded so that they would kill the ct team so you should report yourself with it my proof: in the demo.
ha3 I have nothing against you but you were a "dick" that map and kept giving freedays while countdown so please be fair in this report..

not true
minato was starting hns days after we had already started commanding a cage day and he and mhmd was spamming it
they were clearly abusing it
as i know u can not start hns day when there's another ct started commanding a day and u can't start hns just cuz u want to play hns (fragwhore)
many other things minato has done that time like spamming the mic when ha3' was commanding, blocking him ,harassing him and asking Ts to rebel !!

my ingame name is Lawliet


Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:47 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#4 Post Re: CT ban
I dont care if I was a dick thats my problem not yours not his ,, as long as most of the CTs dont agree or wants to command a regular day .. every round I was sayin a cage day and he would type /hns ,, I know u dont have anything against me but u r his friend and that makes u on his side so whatever you say does not count (at least to me) .. btw the demo proves I was commanding every round and he was the one abusing without even tellin anyone that he is gonna start hns

oh btw why dont u tell the admins what u heard him callin me ,, I wouldnt report him if it wasnt for his curses and mic spammin while Im commanding cuz Im kinda used to his abuse and I have talked about it with some admins and if the demo was recordin Voice Chat he would be banned from the server not just a CT ban


Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 133 times
#5 Post Re: CT ban
ha3' wrote:
I dont care if I was a dick thats my problem not yours not his ,, as long as most of the CTs dont agree or wants to command a regular day .. every round I was sayin a cage day and he would type /hns ,, I know u dont have anything against me but u r his friend and that makes u on his side so whatever you say does not count (at least to me) .. btw the demo proves I was commanding every round and he was the one abusing without even tellin anyone that he is gonna start hns

oh btw why dont u tell the admins what u heard him callin me ,, I wouldnt report him if it wasnt for his curses and mic spammin while Im commanding cuz Im kinda used to his abuse and I have talked about it with some admins and if the demo was recordin Voice Chat he would be banned from the server not just a CT ban

i'm not on anyones side. I tried to be as fair as possible here, I did not that he didnt harass,block,spam or w/e I just said that he only did 1 hns day and after he did that you started shouting "freeday guys enjoy" and went outside the gunroom, so the fact you commanding at every start of round is false. and what do you mean I dont care if I was a dick or not and its not our problem? it is our problem if you are a dick amd try to make him feel bad and ruin the atmosphere by giving freedays purposely dying and the ts having guns. he did say that he was gonna start hns man dont lie afterwards he said "I just wanna do a hns day wtf is ur problem" and you then said fuck your hns day. you do know that he is 14 years old and that he still is a kid no matter what? anyways i'll let the admins handle this.

_________________
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image Image


Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 127 times
#6 Post Re: CT ban
Quote:
Forum rules

You are not allowed to spam in ban/unban requests. You may only reply if:
- You can help clearing the situation up, or
- You have something important to add.
Remember that it's always necessary to have some proof (screenshots or a demo) to prove your point.

Please do not reply if you only want to express your opinion whether or not the request is worth being accepted.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 133 times
#7 Post Re: CT ban
doeda wrote:
proof: in the demo.

_________________
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Image

Image Image


Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:40 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany (NRW)
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 168 times
#8 Post Re: CT ban
Declined
It's a little unfortunate that there is no sound in the demos. However, i don't think his behaviour was worth a ban. The first time he started HnS might have been after you were already commanding. But the 2nd (and other) time(s) was right at the beginning of the round, i doubt you started another day already. In this round it was you who broke the rules. You went outside during the hiding phase of the HnS day and gunfed the Ts. Honestly, this could have been avoided if you had just let the HnS day happen (the 2nd time).

Ryu wrote:
u can't start hns just cuz u want to play hns (fragwhore)
This makes no sense. If you want to play HnS, you can (given the required conditions are met; such as it is allowed in that map, there wasn't a HnS day before, etc.). Of course, it should be somewhat in agreement with the rest of the CT Team, they should at least now that you want to "command" a round. But due to the missing sound that is difficult to judge.


Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.