View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] Tk
Nickname in-game : !Rock
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) :
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : cs3.neondragon.net/public/demos/nd-1406201119-jb_oasis.dem
Spoiler: show

Facts noticed : He teamkilled around 6-7 T's

Additionally, provide a screenshot of the Steam-ID of the accused person. I'm sorry I could fix a screenshot from some1 who was on the server, I myself couldnt find it, hope it isnt any trouble for you guys!

Image Image

Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:08 pm
#2 Post Re: Tk
maki

Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:52 pm
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: Tk
Declined
First i was going to accept this, but after some thinking it doesn't seem worth it. He's likely a new player (at least to nD) and although that doesn't make you immune to punishment for breaking the rules, what he did wasn't all that bad. I don't know if he knew what was going to happen.
Next i decided to give him a ban without a Strike, but then i realized that this report is > 2 weeks old (sorry for taking so long btw) so there doesn't really seem to be any point in that (imaginde suddenly getting a "cooldown" ban for 2 days for something you did 2 weeks ago).

If he repeatedly does it, it's a different story of course. But he did only do it once.
By the way, it would be nice if next time you could tell me the time around which the incident happend. If !demo doesn't show any, just use timeleft and say how much time was left.
Anyway, thanks for the report.

Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]