View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] Lollieh # mY.RuN
Nickname in-game : Lollieh # mY.RuN
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:0:20817949
PROOF (Screenshot, record) :
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

http://speedy.sh/NDwHB/demo.dem
http://cs3.neondragon.net/public/demos/ ... remake.dem
The first demo link only shows the second freekill. In the second link, the times are 3.30 (Teamkill) and 22.30 (first freekill) (give or take a few seconds.)
Facts noticed : Teamkilling and 2 freekills.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:46 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: Lollieh # mY.RuN
Hi,

I've not yet looked at the demos but in your own words can you explain the events leading up to the team kill and why you believe he did it?

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:05 pm

#3 Post Re: Lollieh # mY.RuN
Konijn wrote:
Hi,

I've not yet looked at the demos but in your own words can you explain the events leading up to the team kill and why you believe he did it?

While you cannot hear this in the demo, since for some reason the microphone sound doesn't work, Lollieh told me that he wanted to prove that he did not need me as his teammate in ct team. In order to prove this, he teamkilled me.

Why he felt the need to do this, I don't have a clue.

Also, there weren't any events leading up to it per se. It was simply, I went to the ct team, and the first round which I spawned, he just put a bullet in my head.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:34 pm

#4 Post Re: Lollieh # mY.RuN
Hello!

Alright, first of all, the screenshot of the teamkill was after he provekd me and refuesed to help me at all. He didn't even have a mick so I told him to go T. If u check the demo u can clearly see that he was not trying to help me, but said to the T's to kill me because he wouldn't help me at all.

So I told him to go T but he refused and was constatly telling the T's to kill me and that he wouldn't help.

So I teamkilled just once. Saying that I didn't need his help because he wasen't really helping me at all.

Best Regards, Lollieh

Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:06 pm

#5 Post Re: Lollieh # mY.RuN
http://speedy.sh/mtcGn/lollieh5.dem
http://speedy.sh/fP8RN/lollieh15.dem

Freekills + insult

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:44 pm

#6 Post Re: Lollieh # mY.RuN
plsdontdodis wrote:
http://speedy.sh/mtcGn/lollieh5.dem
http://speedy.sh/fP8RN/lollieh15.dem

Freekills + insult

Not freekills + darra warned me

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:44 pm

#7 Post Re: Lollieh # mY.RuN
I will handle this report when I get home. There was someone that wanted to talk to me about this report first, and so I will.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:09 pm
neonDragon Admin

#8 Post Re: Lollieh # mY.RuN
Accepted
STEAM_0:0:20817949 - Lollieh # mY.RuN - 1 Week CT Ban
- Freekilling/Freeattacking
- Teamkilling

Sorry it took so long until handling this report. Anyway:
Those two kills of the first post of this report are obviously freekills. Lollieh, you couldn't know that he bought a gun. Even if you go by the jbshop chat message and the equip-sound (which you can't do, you have to see it); he might as well just have bought a flashbang. But i guess you're aware of that.
The teamkill, well, i can't confirm your side of the story. You say he had no mic, but i didn't see any chat messages of him telling the Ts to kill you. Also, you killed him right the first time he joined CT, so how could you know he wouldn't help you? You can't say that Big H didn't try, you didn't even give him a chance. Maybe he wasn't doing a lot in the following rounds, but he observed the Ts and did not fool around or help them.
And the demos of plsdontdodis do show freekills and freeattacking. The first one is obvious, there actually is even a rule saying that in a game only the commander is allowed to kill (or he can allow others to kill). The second demo shows an ambigous Simon Says command. There is (imo) no clear way of doing it (unless it is defined). So you should not have killed them, or better, not even have given that command in the first place.
On another note, you killed them all because you said else it would be 'special treatment', but it actually wouldn't. If everyone fails a command you can choose not to kill anyone. It would only be special treatment if you kill some of them (despite all having failed it). I see a lot of players getting this wrong, it's not a big issue though.
All in all i believe you'd do good by re-reading the rules and especially sticking to them (and using your common sense). Some of your freekills were ones that can (and do) happen everyday ("accidentally"), so i won't judge them harshly. That's why i've decided to just give you a CT Ban instead of another Strike. But you still knowingly (or not, doesn't matter) broke the rules multiple times

Short explanation about the ambigous Simon Says command, it was: "Simon says crouch and follow me when i say 'Go'."
On the one hand you can say, that an un-prefixed 'Go' is still a part of that command and that it is not said to have to been "Simon Says Go". On the other hand you are supposed to ignore every un-prefixed command, so you can kill everyone who followed the simple "Go" without "Simon Says". The rules don't give a clear answer to that, so i'd say it's too reliant on personal interpretation and thus should not be used.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]