View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] Styx aka momo
Yo,

Styx teamkilling without any reason at this picture, don't really know why he killed him, when I asked him he didn't reply at all.

Best Regards, Lollieh

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:07 pm

#2 Post Re: Styx aka momo
Lollieh wrote:
Styx wrote:
I am not especially fond of spamming this section, but I guess I have to put up a defence to this.

momo is indeed me. I knifed him because we both landed in the bhop thingy at the same time, got stuck together, and I knifed, and thus teamkilled him.

Lollieh, I did give you a warning, I can quote myself: Please use appropriate language when commanding.
You gave me a response: Shut up. (No proof of this, my bad...)
You continued to use a language that isn't accepted and I kicked you.

What you said could easily be related to: Silent walk and follow me through this ----- door, you ----.

Note: You could ask someone that was there at that time, maybe Sparky or Schlumpf for a demo?

I never said that. + u didn't knife him in the bhop, u knifed him in the tower, because we were camping outside as u can see at the picture..

I have no idea why you are attempting to pull off this lie. It was a spartaday, and the teamkill was a pure accident. You camped outside indeed, while we camped inside. We tried to sneak out, and Schlumpf bought a tmp, dunno if he'll confirm this, anyway we tried to kill him infront of the bhop, and we all fell into it. I then knifed k4l by accident and got killed.

No valid proof of this, but your screenshot isn't really giving away a location, as you can't see mine nor his dead body there.

Edit: I've said what I want to say, don't expect more answers.

Last edited by Styx on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 pm

#3 Post Re: Styx aka momo
nice fps nerd

Please confirm your claims using the amazing HLTV setup we have here at neondragon.

Edit by Maki : Please don't spam here, although it is indeed true that fps_override 1 and reaching more than 100 fps is not allowed, I'd recommend you stop doing that Lollieh.

Edit Kaito: As a sign of my good intentions and to apologize for my unnecessary intervention I will make the admin's job easier by pointing out that Lollieh is indeed a lying prick, that the demo you're looking for is 07/06/2014 14:56, and the moment you're looking for is just before 50 minutes(+ the stab is clearly accidental).

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Last edited by KaitoKid on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:24 pm

#4 Post Re: Styx aka momo
It was sparta day, CT's have more health then T's. You were camping in the tower. Everyone said it was lame and with 300 hp or so. I doubt it was a accident. Like you said it was sparta day?

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:24 pm

#5 Post Re: Styx aka momo
KaitoKid wrote:
nice fps nerd

Please confirm your claims using the amazing HLTV setup we have here at neondragon.

Edit by Maki : Please don't spam here, although it is indeed true that fps_override 1 and reaching more than 100 fps is not allowed, I'd recommend you stop doing that Lollieh.

It's allowed as long as I don't abuse it all the admins have other opionions about this matter.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:39 pm
Friend of the Community

#6 Post Re: Styx aka momo
Lollieh wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
nice fps nerd

It's allowed as long as I don't abuse it all the admins have other opionions about this matter.

Spoiler: show

Helps you with bhopping, longjumping, gstrafing etc etc. Literally any way you can possibly use it makes it against the rules. That's not a discussion to have here though.

Not the point of the report so I'll leave it at that and ask the admins to make it clear.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:46 pm

#7 Post Re: Styx aka momo
Maki wrote:
Lollieh wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:
nice fps nerd

Spoiler: show

Helps you with bhopping, longjumping, gstrafing etc etc. Literally any way you can possibly use it makes it against the rules. That's not a discussion to have here though.

Not the point of the report so I'll leave it at that and ask the admins to make it clear.

Got it! I ask around then ;) BACK TO THE REPORT MAKI!

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:49 pm
neonDragon Admin

#8 Post Re: Styx aka momo
Styx said it was a sparta day and your reply confirmed it. I am sure as Styx said it was merely an accident and his story makes sense. If you have anything further to add or if you wish to go through the demo (http://cs3.neondragon.net/public/demos/ ... _nD_v2.dem) and pinpoint the exact time of the demo then please PM me and I will gladly review the information.

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]