View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] Harassing/Insulting
Want to report this "EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS)" guy.

Reason Harassment and insulting me pretty much for 1 hour. Tired of this kind of behavior.

Evidence --> http://imgur.com/liSYLsu,4euHQGo,UXlYyx ... 8k,jhmwcYx

Steam ID : 1208 STEAM_0:0:55206565

Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:05 am
#2 Post Re: Harassing/Insulting
Its just childish to appeal a ban for this, and how could someone insult for 1 hour, for real? please close this thread its awful.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:25 pm
#3 Post Re: Harassing/Insulting
For 1 Hour? all i see 2 words how is it 2 words and how do u know i said it to you. and first of all learn to command u killed everyone for wrong reason that time you u said were gonna play simon but you didnt say who was simon. please dont accuse people for no reason if you are not entirely sure. please close this tread he is just fking with me.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:28 pm
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: Harassing/Insulting
Please refrain from posting if you've got nothing to add. We decide if it is worth a ban or not.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:32 pm

#5 Post Re: Harassing/Insulting
Thuglifex wrote:
For 1 Hour? all i see 2 words how is it 2 words and how do u know i said it to you. and first of all learn to command u killed everyone for wrong reason that time you u said were gonna play simon but you didnt say who was simon. please dont accuse people for no reason if you are not entirely sure. please close this tread he is just fking with me.

You're comments just show how childish you, are and immature. So if I do 1 command wrong that is an excuse to insult/harass ? This shows pretty much how dumb minded you are kiddo.

Edit: Even tho you came up with : "How do you know I said it to you?" Even if it was not referred to me its insult and harass. Which is not allowed. You got pretty much dumb arguments :facepalm:

Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:21 pm

#6 Post Re: Harassing/Insulting
Accepted
STEAM_0:0:55206565 - EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS) - Strike 1 + 96 hour ban.
- Abuse (Harassment)

This proof can contain a couple of screenshots only, but we admins look up on your overall behaviour as well. Tbh, I wasn't happy when I checked yours hence this outcome. If you get freekilled or treated unfairly, there is no reason to harass people like this. Call a member/admin instead to help you out so you can keep yourself away from any punishments. Also, this is not even 1/10th of what I found on you.
Spoiler: show
EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS) (Dead) RETARD
EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS) (Dead) FUCKNG IDIOT
EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS) (Dead) JUST WATCH IM GONNA RAPE U IDEAL
EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS) (Dead) yJUST WATCH ME
EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS) (Dead) FUCKING CAMP U
EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS) (Dead) GO TO THE FUCKING TEMPLE RUN U RETARDS
EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS) (Dead) fuck u ideaö
EvilPotota (Thuglifex) (VAS) (Dead) U SAID WE ARE GONNA PLAY SMIT SAYS BUT HE NEVER SAID U WER ESMIT U FUCKING RETARD

Thanks for the report.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]