View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] Reporting Imposter, 10 freekills approximate,freedays,special treatment.
Nickname in-game : ImP0$t3R
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:31281363
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://speedy.sh/gTH4d/whatthefuckman.dem http://speedy.sh/prqTX/jbsnowhahaimposter.dem

Facts noticed : Massive freekilling, specially me becaue I rebelled on him alot of times. Too many freedays,special treatment. And also harassing which can be heard!

Jbsnowhahaimposter: Freeday at 03.40,freekill at 04.20,freeday at 04,52,freekill at 12.40,freeday at 15.10,watch from 16.00 for freekill,20.20 special treat,21.05 freeday,25.30 no command on 0.00,26.50 freekill,freekill watch from 27,50-28,40 it's a ct in cage provoking my dead body and doesn't do shit to the t's, confessing special treat at 33.10. Possible wallhack 19,05? I've seen more of this behaviour if this somewhat looks like wallhack I'll get some more evidence.

Whatthefuckman: Freekill watch from 42.30,special treat 42.40 only I die not other guy, freekill 44.30,freeday at 44,50, freekill watch from 45.00,45.50 another freeday,freekill 46.54, special treat watch from 48.20 can see gun but doesnt kill,49,10 freeday again., 49.20 freekill,

As it's very late at the moment 07.47 in the morning in Sweden, I'm a little tired and everything might not be accurate so +-10 seconds on the times but I think there pretty accurate! I've maybe missed a couple things but hope this is enough so he learns a lession.

I'd also like to point out that I'm not totally innocent and might of joined ct team to team kill him after him freekilling me like 10 times. We'll since I'm breaking the rules there to you can ban me for that, but I'm sorry and I wasn't thinking haha :)

Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 am

#2 Post Re: Reporting Imposter, 10 freekills approximate,freedays,special treatment.
I had some screenshots of him harassing as well, no clue where they are -.- He likes to harass, but never enough for me to ban him. Either way, only found 1 screen which is by far not enough. I suggest admins to check the logs.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:11 am

#3 Post Re: Reporting Imposter, 10 freekills approximate,freedays,special treatment.
Lien~ wrote:
I had some screenshots of him harassing as well, no clue where they are -.- He likes to harass, but never enough for me to ban him. Either way, only found 1 screen which is by far not enough. I suggest admins to check the logs.

So, what you're saying is that all these freekills,freedays etc doesn't mean anything? Or will there be action taken for them?

Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:04 pm

#4 Post Re: Reporting Imposter, 10 freekills approximate,freedays,special treatment.
Rekarn wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

So, what you're saying is that all these freekills,freedays etc doesn't mean anything? Or will there be action taken for them?

no, she means the proof about him she got by herself.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:00 pm
Friend of the Community

#5 Post Re: Reporting Imposter, 10 freekills approximate,freedays,special treatment.
Accepted
STEAM_0:1:31281363 - ImP0$t3R - Strike 1 + 72 hours ban
- Blatant Freekills, lame commanding, gunfeed, special treatment

Note: Well at first I thought of CT banning him as it appeared that he just didn't know the rules and I still think this was the case. He blatantly had something against you and picked on you through freekills on you mostly, though and I don't accept that kind of behaviour.

Notes of analysis if you care:

Spoiler: show
3:40 = 1 FD (I cannot see what happened before and therefore this is still within the rules 3 is max) #1
4:20 = 1 FK First rule break
4:52 = 1 FD (I cannot see what happened before and therefore this is still within the rules, 3 is max) #2
12:40 = Cannot confirm what happened due to the flash
16:00-16:05 = Barely a freekill, when somebody is that close they attempt to attack; due to panic I might have done the same
20:20 = Yes, he's supposed to kill .cell. too. But maybe he thought you do need to have one with LR
21:05 = 1 FD (I cannot see what happened before and therefore this is still within the rules 3 is max) #3
25:30 = The timer bugs a bit with me, if it's correct it's not really the worst offence anyway, a switch at best.
26:50 = Yeah the kill was a bit too fast.
27:50 = NOT a freekill, he can kill you for attempting to kill him like that. The cage thing after is indeed not allowed, though
33:10 = Isn't even anything..
19:05 = No, sound + he didn't aim at him after the turn but just aiming there

Whatthefuckman

42:40 = not only "special treatment" but pure FK/gunfeed too, so far this is the worst move I've seen
44:30 = not sure what happened, I assume a gunfeed
44:50 = FD #1 on that map (3 max allowed)
45:00 = Yep FK
45:50 = I think he meant sparta day not FD
46:54 = Yep
48:20 = ???
49:10 = FD #2 on that map (3 max allowed)
49:20 = freekill idd

Thanks for the report.

Also, for yourself; don't use mic as t.

- Benjamin Franklin

Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]