View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 12 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

#1 Post [Declined] bablarn teamkill
Nickname in-game : bablarn
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : "bablarn" 458 STEAM_0:1:26796970

We were playing jailbreak at jb_czone and i was commanding a sparta day and he doesn't wanted a sparta day so he killed me.. (and i asked to the terrorists if they wanted a sparta day and most said yes) I was saying: '' it is gonna be a sparta day, cts drop ur guns '' and i get killed by bablarn.. and one of the terrorists said she commanded the day already but bablarn commanded a normal lineday..

Attachments:
2012-09-01_00001.jpg
2012-09-01_00001.jpg [ 125.35 KiB | Viewed 555 times ]

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:44 pm

#2 Post Re: bablarn teamkill
Bablarn started commanding, and whether you said sparta or not, he was kinda first. Its not meant to teamkill in any case (except to ''safe'' them ingame from f.e a mass freekiller), so also not now. However, 1 teamkill (without knowing what really happened) is not worth a ban. Its worth a warning and a slay/switch at max. (A kick if he would have continued). To conclude, this proof is not enough for a strike. However, admins will keep this open I think. So if new proof pops up, feel free to add that as additional proof.

Sidenote for you Cheater, please get a thicker skin. Its not worth complaining about every little thing thats going on ingame. I believe you've already heard this once or twice before. Thanks!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:50 pm

#3 Post Re: bablarn teamkill
it looks like you interrupted bablarn while he was already commanding, meaning you messed up the round and the commanding, "spamming" the mic and made chaos.

i was not there. but what you wrote and the screenshots are telling this.

the teamkill was not justified, but 1 teamkill is not strike worthy. make sure you guys are not interrupting eachothers commanding nexttime. and a commanded day is always better than a spartaday/freeday, so if someone wants to command a day let him do it. u can always have a sparta day, but to find someone who wants to command a full day is more rare found.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:58 pm

#4 Post Re: bablarn teamkill
Declined

Not enough for a strike

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:32 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]