View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
Nickname in-game : P!MPmYR!D3
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:30990250 (You can see the ID on the screens
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://imgur.com/4G4Yo,9vVGG#1 [The FK's is on the Second Image]
Facts noticed : Joined the CT team, went to the cells and freekilled 3 people, then left.

Thanks for your time.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:54 pm

#2 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
Decency wrote:
Nickname in-game : P!MPmYR!D3
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:30990250 (You can see the ID on the screens
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://imgur.com/4G4Yo,9vVGG#1 [The FK's is on the Second Image]
Facts noticed : Joined the CT team, went to the cells and freekilled 3 people, then left.

Thanks for your time.

lol it was global simon says

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:53 am

#3 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
Sorry for spamming, but I have to say that the cells weren't opened by the time you killed them, and on the First Image you can see that h2o had wrote ; freeday!?!? and he prob did that because either the cells hadn't been opened before 3.30, or that the commander died and nobody took over, but between the the you killed the people and when he said freeday, there's no text of a CT getting killed, so either way, you freekilled.

zone ~
Quote:
Arguing here won't solve anything, come with evidence or it's no use even replying.

Quote:
Stop lie dude it was global simon says - I didnt frekill anyone
- Instead of saying; stop lie stop lie, maybe you should come up with how and why I am lying/should lie, with some proof, I have mine, stop spamming this thread without any sign of proofs.

Quote:
I still doesnt see this as a vaild proof, It's the same if your simon without whole the terrorist team knowing it and then you kill them for not following the command I can just print and say he massive frekilled.
The ones that was alive even said it was a freekill, I don't understand why they would do that if you killed the ones that failed fairly?

And don't forget that all this happened at the cell area at Czone, where you can see the other cells [except the one below/above you]

Last edited by Decency on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 am

#4 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
Decency wrote:
Sorry for spamming, but I have to say that the cells weren't opened by the time you killed them, and on the First Image you can see that h2o had wrote ; freeday!?!? and he prob did that because either the cells hadn't been opened before 3.30, or that the commander died and nobody took over, but between the the you killed the people and when he said freeday, there's no text of a CT getting killed, so either way, you freekilled.

Stop lie dude it was global simon says - I didnt frekill anyone

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 am

#5 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
Arguing here won't solve anything, come with evidence or it's no use even replying.

sorry for spam

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:30 am

#6 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
Hes the one excusing me for freekilling and he dont really got any vaild proofs

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:31 am

#7 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
There has been several reports both in private and in the normal ban section where people come up with a screenshot of his/her's console showing that a person kills people then leave and it being accepted as freekill, so I dont see any problem here.
Besides I'm pretty sure Decency wouldnt lie about that, and I also got some messages, (2-3) on steam about you freekilling then leaving, lol.
Besides this, please stop the spamming as it wont solve anything. Take this through PM since it might end up with forum bans as it's not allowed.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 am

#8 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
I still doesnt see this as a vaild proof, It's the same if your simon without whole the terrorist team knowing it and then you kill them for not following the command I can just print and say he massive frekilled.
Decency has missunderstod the situtation.
And besides that's max a switch.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:56 am

#9 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
Additional proof;[Not much, but something]

http://imgur.com/a/ntKwA#0

Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm

#10 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
I will quote this for this stupid report;

Spoiler: show
I think a big probelm on jailbreak is the regulars, like SiX PaCker.
Nothing offence but peoples like him is totally destroying the gameplay on this server.
Take a look at hes reports he's taking a screenshot on every signle word you say, We are all knowledged that using a bad language isn't allowed,
but when do you really use words like " fuck you ", " retard ". It's when you get frekilled ( obvious )
It's when a CT kills you, And that CT wont admit hes misstake cuse he think's "hes right"
There for we need members to take action on situations like this :!:
With other words member's should pay a little more attention to the game..
I've seen many times a commader completly fails and frekill loads of terrorist, and member doesn't even notice,
even tho you spam the chat.
And when no one is doing something about it, you simple start to harass.

And ofcourse members can't be online every single second on jailbreak, And I can understand that.

BUT
Lets say a situation like i typed above happends, I don't see why there should be a guy that is going to take a screenshot when you are saying " fucking retard or stupid idiot go fuck yourself ", Insted of taking this screenshot, the regulars can tell this guy to calm down. We dont need a messenger boy that is going to take a screen shot of this and collect proofs with like 30+ screenshot's when some1 is saying " fuck you ". I dont see it fair of getting banned cuse you call someone " fucking idiot " just cuse that guy frekilled you....

And yeah sometimes you do want to teamattack as CT, Just shoot 2-3 bullets on him, Or you want to play around cuse the CT's doesn't need your help. And for that we don't need any1 to take a DEMO and record that. Cuse moste of the regulars are on strike 2, and when you get a report like this viewtopic.php?f=68&t=13714, and lets say hes on strike 2 and gets banned ---> You loose a player from the nD community :!:

There is member's that can tell this guy to stop play around. And if no member is in the game, Tell them on steam to join insted of taking a demo and report...

And 1 thing admin's can think about aswell is
If some1 reports a guy that's saying " fuck you " on 10 screenshot, Go think how is this player in general, Maybe this guy doesnt swear that often but in some case he does.
So insted of banning this guy add him on steam and tell him to change hes behaviour cuse it's starting to cross the line..

2. i said "motherfucker? :O" obviously sultan said that in the mic and i was supprised by that.

3. DO you realise how old these screens are? i used that name like 2+ months ago.

4. I can name whatever i want unless i dont use the nD tag

5. Yes i was using the name nDjail sixpacker but i got an explantion on that. I was playing pcw with some others and we decide to use nD tag with and regular name, unfortunatley i didnt change name before i joined jailbreak

6. And yes do you realise I got teamattacked/freehitted/teamattacked before i said thesee things.

Im getting tired of guys taking a screenshot when he says retard 20+ times cuse thats BULLSHIT. Your obviously going to apply soon hope you get declined

that's all

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:05 pm
Friend of the Community

#11 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
Either add additional proofs or PM the admins if you think the current evidence looks fishy, keep the thread clean.

- Benjamin Franklin

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 pm

#12 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
zoNe~ wrote:
I will quote this for this stupid report;

Spoiler: show
I think a big probelm on jailbreak is the regulars, like SiX PaCker.
Nothing offence but peoples like him is totally destroying the gameplay on this server.
Take a look at hes reports he's taking a screenshot on every signle word you say, We are all knowledged that using a bad language isn't allowed,
but when do you really use words like " fuck you ", " retard ". It's when you get frekilled ( obvious )
It's when a CT kills you, And that CT wont admit hes misstake cuse he think's "hes right"
There for we need members to take action on situations like this :!:
With other words member's should pay a little more attention to the game..
I've seen many times a commader completly fails and frekill loads of terrorist, and member doesn't even notice,
even tho you spam the chat.
And when no one is doing something about it, you simple start to harass.

And ofcourse members can't be online every single second on jailbreak, And I can understand that.

BUT
Lets say a situation like i typed above happends, I don't see why there should be a guy that is going to take a screenshot when you are saying " fucking retard or stupid idiot go fuck yourself ", Insted of taking this screenshot, the regulars can tell this guy to calm down. We dont need a messenger boy that is going to take a screen shot of this and collect proofs with like 30+ screenshot's when some1 is saying " fuck you ". I dont see it fair of getting banned cuse you call someone " fucking idiot " just cuse that guy frekilled you....

And yeah sometimes you do want to teamattack as CT, Just shoot 2-3 bullets on him, Or you want to play around cuse the CT's doesn't need your help. And for that we don't need any1 to take a DEMO and record that. Cuse moste of the regulars are on strike 2, and when you get a report like this viewtopic.php?f=68&t=13714, and lets say hes on strike 2 and gets banned ---> You loose a player from the nD community :!:

There is member's that can tell this guy to stop play around. And if no member is in the game, Tell them on steam to join insted of taking a demo and report...

And 1 thing admin's can think about aswell is
If some1 reports a guy that's saying " fuck you " on 10 screenshot, Go think how is this player in general, Maybe this guy doesnt swear that often but in some case he does.
So insted of banning this guy add him on steam and tell him to change hes behaviour cuse it's starting to cross the line..

2. i said "motherfucker? :O" obviously sultan said that in the mic and i was supprised by that.

3. DO you realise how old these screens are? i used that name like 2+ months ago.

4. I can name whatever i want unless i dont use the nD tag

5. Yes i was using the name nDjail sixpacker but i got an explantion on that. I was playing pcw with some others and we decide to use nD tag with and regular name, unfortunatley i didnt change name before i joined jailbreak

6. And yes do you realise I got teamattacked/freehitted/teamattacked before i said thesee things.

Im getting tired of guys taking a screenshot when he says retard 20+ times cuse thats BULLSHIT. Your obviously going to apply soon hope you get declined

that's all

1. I don't see the problem with applying and trying to keep retards like you off the servers.

2. Maybe this "fuck you retard" is okay in your little world but it's kinda offensive if you think about it.

3. You have replied 5 times without any sign of proof, maybe it's time you get some?

4. I don't understand why you freekill on purpose but still tries so hard not to get banned, just don't be an asshole to everyone you don't know.

+

If the admins take a closer look at this ;

Quote:
Sorry for spamming, but I have to say that the cells weren't opened by the time you killed them, and on the First Image you can see that h2o had wrote ; freeday!?!? and he prob did that because either the cells hadn't been opened before 3.30, or that the commander died and nobody took over, but between the time you killed the people and when he said freeday, there's no text of a CT getting killed, so either way, you freekilled.

If you think logically you'll know this is true.

Last edited by Decency on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm
Friend of the Community

#13 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
One more post from either Decency or Zone and the thread will be locked until an admin takes care of the thread, meanwhile you can PM the admins or discuss privately, thanks.

- Benjamin Franklin

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:15 pm

#14 Post Re: STEAM_0:1:30990250 Ban request
Accepted

STEAM_0:1:30990250 - zoNe~ - Strike 2 + 168 hour ban (1 week)

• Freekilling
  • Flaming/harassing

Just to explain some things, you've been banned now for this report + some generally bad behaviour from you over time that you've basically gathered along until now. See this as a wake up call to start behaving better. You were already on strike 2 but since you had some very old strikes you will still be at strike 2, though you'll still get a ban for 1 week. Sit your time off and think about what you've done.

@Decency it's good that you report but when you're starting to bring proof of minor things he does is a bit overdoing it since you take things out of context. Of course we all slip up sometimes and in some situations a "retard" is not really as serious as it looks when taking it in a screen. So try to avoid that in the future, goes for all the people reading this also of course.

But other than that, thanks for reporting!

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:59 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]