View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

#1 Post [Declined] MeGaT
Name : MeGaT
Steam ID : "MeGaT" 108 STEAM_0:0:28613260

Proofs and picture of the steam ID :

Spoiler: show

Facts Noticed: Insulting, harrasing etc.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:37 am

#2 Post Re: MeGaT
Kamer obviously provoct him.. just sayin', sorry for spam.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 pm

#3 Post Re: MeGaT
Kamer did provoke him but the provoke wasnt enough to get him banned, plus I do not have any screenshots except for old ones.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 pm

#4 Post Re: MeGaT
Did you take a screenshot from the part that kamer was provoking me? I guess you didn't, so yeah, I would like an admin to check the logs and see who caused this, I wouldn't insult him without a reason, and even if I get punished, I apologize for the insults but every time I died he called me a noob so eventually I got mad at him and this is what happened, but yeah I wasn't the one who caused this, all this wouldn't happen if kamer wasn't provoking me, I'm just a player who wants to play peacely and this is what I get? what have I done?

Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:20 pm

#5 Post Re: MeGaT
MeGaT wrote:
Did you take a screenshot from the part that kamer was provoking me? I guess you didn't, so yeah, I would like an admin to check the logs and see who caused this, I wouldn't insult him without a reason, and even if I get punished, I apologize for the insults but every time I died he called me a noob so eventually I got mad at him and this is what happened, but yeah I wasn't the one who caused this, all this wouldn't happen if kamer wasn't provoking me, I'm just a player who wants to play peacely and this is what I get? what have I done?

. Dont worry aurelius screens Evert negative Word he sees so he can make à report in the end to look cool for his apply, Asking me for screenshots -.- way to go for member

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:34 pm

#6 Post Re: MeGaT
So Spaxor what makes you think you can act all cool? He's just trying to keep the servers clean of this bullshit which clearly isn't welcome here. He's doing his job, if yo' hating then keep it to yourself and don't spam useless things in a ban request.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:47 pm

#7 Post Re: MeGaT
Next person who spams bullshit in threads like this will get a 1 day forum ban.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:13 pm

#8 Post Re: MeGaT
MeGaT
1-am not provoct you
2-you al time ghost me say kamer got gun kamer nub ؟ so isay you nub so whey inslut for mam are you am inslut ؟
-so megat next am raport not him

Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:20 am
Friend of the Community

#9 Post Re: MeGaT
As both parts have spoken and both parts have had people to speak for each other I'll lock it up until an admin decides otherwise or finds a conclusion to the situation.

- Benjamin Franklin

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 am

#10 Post Re: MeGaT
Declined

I was just about to ban you Megat but then I checked kamers chatlog and see alot of provoking from his side. But this doesn't really justify your actions since you took it too far. But concidering you got a clear record and no other reports on you as well as being provoked to this I will let you off with a warning this time but you should be really happy about that since this was basically on the line. Don't let yourself get provoked into saying such things again, and why don't you both just stay off each others backs to avoid problems.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]