View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 9 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] bzt
Nickname in-game : Bzt / bzt rubbert

STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : http://imgur.com/a/Qr95d#0 p.s the one with jellow text is not bzt , its the one above. STEAM_0:1:29408974

PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://imgur.com/a/bv3St#0

Facts noticed : harassment , racism

Last edited by Coby on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:27 pm

#2 Post Re: bzt
wow i didnt even notice i was so far.. :o i am sorry for the last one with sixpacker but i just explode because he had a "lame kill" and i already was angry because i had some iseus in real life and than i just dont know what i am saying :$ so i am realy sorry for that. And some of the other stuff.. yea i just cant handle some things like the most people are bully'ing me because i am noth the best English speaker like shimon and wroof and than i am gething angry. I just hope that i dont have to quit playing on the ND* servers for this. I realy like the servers and now playing here over 2/3 years every day. It would be a disaster for me if i cant play in the ND servers. tnks for reading and i hope for a good end :oops:

greatz, Bzt, {rubber}

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:06 pm

#3 Post Re: bzt
I remember the kills on both you and xiva.
I was commander and there have been alot of rebels rounds and you escaped from the vent close to the beach and a ct told you to run to cage.
but I told if you escape or rebel you was going to die and there were so many rebels the past rounds so i decided to scope you and xiva with my awp.
then xiva started to calling me fucking retard and you this.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:17 pm

#4 Post Re: bzt
SiX wrote:
I was commander and there have been alot of rebels rounds and you escaped from the vent close to the beach and a ct told you to run to cage.
but I told if you escape or rebel you was going to die and there were so many rebels the past rounds so i decided to scope you and xiva with my awp.

How many time do we need to say this too u :_>

You are not allowed to spam in ban/unban requests. You may only reply if
- you can help clearing the situation up, or
- you have something important to add.
Remember that it's always better if you have some proof (screenshots or a demo) to prove your point.

Please do not reply if you only want to express your opinion whether or not the request is worth being accepted.

16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:36 pm

#5 Post Re: bzt
Bixsit wrote:
SiX wrote:

How many time do we need to say this too u :_>

You are not allowed to spam in ban/unban requests. You may only reply if
- you can help clearing the situation up, or
- you have something important to add.
Remember that it's always better if you have some proof (screenshots or a demo) to prove your point.

Please do not reply if you only want to express your opinion whether or not the request is worth being accepted.

Bixsit don't come with something random now when you don't understand anything...
I helped clearing the situation up by telling why they were mad at me so don't come with something random just because you believes in what ever you believe in.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:43 pm

#6 Post Re: bzt
yea but first there was another ct talking in mic and he was saying that we can go to the cage and they dont kill us but sodenly you came up 30 sec later and just kill us so that was kinda lame but never mind its just a game but on that moment i just lost my control a little :(

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:48 pm

#7 Post Re: bzt
more evidence : http://i.imgur.com/o8NJr.jpg

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:43 pm
neonDragon Admin

#8 Post Re: bzt
Accepted

STEAM_0:1:29408974 - bzt rubbert - Strike 3 + Permanent ban

• Harassment
  • Racism

The racist part kinda settles it so this will be accepted and a strike 3 be issued. Feel free to make a unban request within a few months if you really feel you've changed and want another shot.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]