View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] I'm HeatoN his son. STEAM_0:0:15440487
Nickname in-game : I'm HeatoN his son.

STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:0:15440487

PROOF (Screenshot, record) :
Steam ID: http://imageshack.us/f/848/2012010700001.jpg/

Demos: http://www.mediafire.com/?df6jpfvywt23p ... ezd5mli1af

Facts noticed:
User of wallhack: Beware of how his aim is moving after the escaping Ts through the wall, the colors of the CT team are abit bugged.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 pm

#2 Post Re: I'm HeatoN his son. STEAM_0:0:15440487
So you say i'm Wallhacking. Thats funny, get some skills, learn 2 count, and pay attention then u see i always go check if ther are escaping T's or what ever, and u vid, probs becaus u think i never played before now, well i DID. So i know some maps, and now i am banned by apapamoema becaus i was AFK, he did not see me wh or what ever becaus i was eating, and i'm sure he could not admit it i wallhack becaus i dont. 1 thing for u to get= Skills. thanks.

Greetings "I'm HeatoN his son."

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:39 pm

#3 Post Re: I'm HeatoN his son. STEAM_0:0:15440487
Lapi wrote:
So you say i'm Wallhacking. Thats funny, get some skills, learn 2 count, and pay attention then u see i always go check if ther are escaping T's or what ever, and u vid, probs becaus u think i never played before now, well i DID. So i know some maps, and now i am banned by apapamoema becaus i was AFK, he did not see me wh or what ever becaus i was eating, and i'm sure he could not admit it i wallhack becaus i dont. 1 thing for u to get= Skills. thanks.

Greetings "I'm HeatoN his son."

did u get banned by apapaomama for being afk or what do u want to tell us? members can not ban someone without taking proof. so he has obviously the proof of u rulebreaking on the server if he banned you. dont talk about "skills".

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:53 am

#4 Post Re: I'm HeatoN his son. STEAM_0:0:15440487
So yeah to start with, Your obvious wallhacking, I have no doubts about that. So I banned u for this aswell, never for being AFK?

The evidence M.A has in this report, was enough for me to ban u.

I have kinda the same evidence, though you played it really smart, by looking around sometimes to make it less obvious.

Which I had on an hns, you checked none corners except for the ones where a terrorist was, you played this really well by just looking to the ground and slowly peeking to him, to make it less obvious aswell.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:24 pm

#5 Post Re: I'm HeatoN his son. STEAM_0:0:15440487
Hahahaha, ok man i see you people are really fans! I'll just tell you i'm not new to this nD jailbreak server, and they asked me on steam why i was banned, but anyway when i was 'wallhacking' then, why could i get killed then? by someone who come behind a wall? do you know u hear footsteps and flashlights? in that HnS game was it very clearly i killed alot of guys with Flashlight off and on, also i checked cornor who were empty aswell, 1-0 bro. Fact: Listen to Flashlights and footsteps [check] [ ] . :)

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 pm
neonDragon Admin

#6 Post Re: I'm HeatoN his son. STEAM_0:0:15440487
Accepted
STEAM_0:0:15440487 - I'm HeatoN his son. - Strike 3 + permanent ban
- Cheating (Wallhack)

After carefully watching the demos and getting different opinions, now i am sure that you indeed was using Wallhack. Thanks for the report.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]