[Declined] its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Locked
User avatar
Spiitzz
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 71 times

[Declined] its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by Spiitzz »

Nickname in-game : its SHOWTIME baby

STEAM ID of this person : STEAM_0:1:45290426

PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/mHO0j#0 (includes the STEAM ID)

Facts noticed :

- VIP abuse (gave himself AWP in cell with VIP menu)
User avatar
Mr.Mackey
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:Nickname in-game : its SHOWTIME baby

STEAM ID of this person : STEAM_0:1:45290426

PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/mHO0j#0 (includes the STEAM ID)

Facts noticed :

- VIP abuse (gave himself AWP in cell with VIP menu)
Uhmm... I was there, That guy never played JB before, I told him to read the rules and so he did after the awp mistake. Seriously I even typed to everyone in-game that it was his first time playing JB....
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by SiX »

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:Nickname in-game : its SHOWTIME baby

STEAM ID of this person : STEAM_0:1:45290426

PROOF: http://imgur.com/a/mHO0j#0 (includes the STEAM ID)

Facts noticed :

- VIP abuse (gave himself AWP in cell with VIP menu)
Uhmm... I was there, That guy never played JB before, I told him to read the rules and so he did after the awp mistake. Seriously I even typed to everyone in-game that it was his first time playing JB....
I don't belive you. why would he be vip if he never played JB before?


EDIT: I mean, he surely visited JB at least one time so I don't think he ''never'' been here. (edition bototm instead of new post)
Last edited by SiX on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Starzy
Posts: 3285
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: London, UK.
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by Starzy »

Unless you don't know there's different servers apart from JB, he's a regular player at Zombie and that's probably why he bought VIP.

OT: It is abuse, but I don't think he knew the rules.. even though he should of checked it before playing JB.
Image

Image
Spato
Posts: 3371
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:39 pm
Location: Stockholm
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by Spato »

When you buy the VIP you are supposed to read the rules regarding it. Even if it was his first time in jailbreak the VIP rules should have been read so you can't have that as an explanation. It's his fault then that he did not took the minute to read the rules because that's how long it takes basically.

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11015
AIK <3
User avatar
xelef
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by xelef »

Spato wrote:When you buy the VIP you are supposed to read the rules regarding it. Even if it was his first time in jailbreak the VIP rules should have been read so you can't have that as an explanation. It's his fault then that he did not took the minute to read the rules because that's how long it takes basically.

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11015
because if your mainly a zombie player you read the zombie rules not many people bother to read the ones not about the server they mainly play on..
Image
uhu
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by uhu »

Spoiler!
19:46 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13580
19:46 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: you've been reported for vip abuse at jail
19:47 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: if accepted, that report can get you banned for 72hours or more and your VIP would be removed
19:48 - SHOWTIME: so i am banned for 72 hours nor and my vip is removed??
19:48 - SHOWTIME: i didnt know it..
19:48 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: no
19:49 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: the report will be analysed and dealt with by administrators, and depending on the evidence it may be accepted or declined
19:49 - SHOWTIME: srsly i didnt know the rules on jail server but i didnt use it
19:49 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: have you ever played jailbreak?
19:49 - SHOWTIME: no
19:49 - SHOWTIME: dunno how to play it
19:49 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: people take it pretty bad if someone doesn't obey the rules
19:49 - SHOWTIME: i cam because it was late and my friend mr mackay was there
19:50 - SHOWTIME: yes ofc same on zm server
19:50 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: thing is he only posted you giving yourself AWP once
19:50 - SHOWTIME: i know what you mean but it was not my meaning to break a rull
19:50 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: thats hardly enough for getting you banned and removing your VIP
19:51 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: I just want to bring your attention to the fact that having your VIP removed can be very easy
19:51 - SHOWTIME: yes ofc i know
19:51 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: so please be careful while you play jailbreak and read the rules
19:51 - SHOWTIME: but els i dont break any rules..
19:51 - SHOWTIME: like i said i only play on zm but it was late no one was play so i joined there it was not my meaning i hate when people break the rules to..
19:51 - SHOWTIME: speciely on zm server
19:52 - SHOWTIME: when they ghost or something but i cant really not do anything either so
19:52 - SHOWTIME: but i hope i dont get banned and removed my vip ;/
19:52 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: will you read the rules of jailbreak and not abuse anymore?
19:53 - SHOWTIME: yes ofc but will never come to jailbreak again :P its nothing for me
19:53 - SHOWTIME: didnt really understand the meaning we had to listen to the CT or something
19:53 - SHOWTIME: but yes i dont break the rules again!
Had a talk with him and it seems he was new to jailbreak and joining his friend and apart from that he isn't a big VIP abuser and rulebreaker with this abuse episode only happening once. The evidence on this report is not enough for a ban + VIP removal in my opinion; even if this player had said he didn't care about jail rules, although, as you can see, he is even willing to learn them and promised not to abuse further.
User avatar
Spiitzz
Posts: 4728
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by Spiitzz »

That doesn't change it ? He should read all the VIP rules in that case, or Mackey could have told him.
User avatar
xelef
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by xelef »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:That doesn't change it ? He should read all the VIP rules in that case, or Mackey could have told him.
sp!!tzz 1 advice: be quiet on this one, dont act like you have never disobeyed a rule you didnt know about, its the same as every other rule thats broken that people dont know about, yes he bought vip for ZM server and joined JB not knowing the rules and he gave himself an awp once, people made him aware its abuse and end of story hardly any direct proof of continues abuse of the VIP and yes its anoying but hey, there are plenty of people on the server who is anoying without having vip? so if he breaks 1 rule ( not a biiiig offense imo ) he should be made aware / warning and thats it, this is hardly a ban reason imo, since people rarely read the rules and are often in need of the information regulars / members / admins give to them on the server.
Image
User avatar
Mr.Mackey
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:That doesn't change it ? He should read all the VIP rules in that case, or Mackey could have told him.
I would if I knew he didnt know the JB rules, I still did it afterwards when he used his awp.
User avatar
The Beard
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by The Beard »

at the end of the day people should be warned when they break the rules and directed to them so that they can learn and move on, as said this guy was a zm reg and 1st time on jb, i presume when he gave himself the awp ppl explained to him the rules and he didnt break them again, if he heeded the advice then enough said and it doesnt really warrant a report, if strikes were to be issued for every minor thing (especially when its a new player to the server) then nD would never have new players and would empty out pretty fast. In any case this isnt really a report for a strike its a report for vip abuse which unless im mistaken is dealt with in a different manner, he is warned and refered to the rules which i believe has been done?
Image
uhu
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4705
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: its SHOWTIME baby - STEAM_0:1:45290426

Post by uhu »

Declined
uhu+ wrote:
Spoiler!
19:46 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13580
19:46 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: you've been reported for vip abuse at jail
19:47 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: if accepted, that report can get you banned for 72hours or more and your VIP would be removed
19:48 - SHOWTIME: so i am banned for 72 hours nor and my vip is removed??
19:48 - SHOWTIME: i didnt know it..
19:48 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: no
19:49 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: the report will be analysed and dealt with by administrators, and depending on the evidence it may be accepted or declined
19:49 - SHOWTIME: srsly i didnt know the rules on jail server but i didnt use it
19:49 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: have you ever played jailbreak?
19:49 - SHOWTIME: no
19:49 - SHOWTIME: dunno how to play it
19:49 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: people take it pretty bad if someone doesn't obey the rules
19:49 - SHOWTIME: i cam because it was late and my friend mr mackay was there
19:50 - SHOWTIME: yes ofc same on zm server
19:50 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: thing is he only posted you giving yourself AWP once
19:50 - SHOWTIME: i know what you mean but it was not my meaning to break a rull
19:50 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: thats hardly enough for getting you banned and removing your VIP
19:51 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: I just want to bring your attention to the fact that having your VIP removed can be very easy
19:51 - SHOWTIME: yes ofc i know
19:51 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: so please be careful while you play jailbreak and read the rules
19:51 - SHOWTIME: but els i dont break any rules..
19:51 - SHOWTIME: like i said i only play on zm but it was late no one was play so i joined there it was not my meaning i hate when people break the rules to..
19:51 - SHOWTIME: speciely on zm server
19:52 - SHOWTIME: when they ghost or something but i cant really not do anything either so
19:52 - SHOWTIME: but i hope i dont get banned and removed my vip ;/
19:52 - uhu | http://neondragon.net: will you read the rules of jailbreak and not abuse anymore?
19:53 - SHOWTIME: yes ofc but will never come to jailbreak again :P its nothing for me
19:53 - SHOWTIME: didnt really understand the meaning we had to listen to the CT or something
19:53 - SHOWTIME: but yes i dont break the rules again!
Had a talk with him and it seems he was new to jailbreak and joining his friend and apart from that he isn't a big VIP abuser and rulebreaker with this abuse episode only happening once. The evidence on this report is not enough for a ban + VIP removal in my opinion; even if this player had said he didn't care about jail rules, although, as you can see, he is even willing to learn them and promised not to abuse further.
This report will be considered in future accusations related to VIP abuse.
Locked

Return to “[Jail] Bans (Trash)”