View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
neonDragon Admin

#16 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Let's just settle down and give it a break, please upload your demos and leave it to the care of the admins, they will find the best solution.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:52 pm

#17 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
25142 wrote:
Then POST it Kami, I would easily be able to justify it. Just POST it. nD is full of such pieces of shits honestly.. these 2 losers are constantly on my dick.. I mean seriously what type of losers sit on here waiting to get somebody banned. This snake is trying to snake his way out of this - what the guy needs is a perm ban and so does Bixsit so they can sort out their weak life. Yeah i'm insulting now but who gives a shit? I want to play without some low life clowns constantly waiting for me to break the rules... there are only a few people I really give a shit about in this whole community and the others I just stay away from.

Just post it Kami I really don't care. I knew this shit would end up being a discussion.. this guy said what he did and I never said ANYTHING to him that should trigger that type of reaction. He's probably in you lots PM talking a whole load of shit, forget this weak clown with his weak life I couldn't give a shit about this guy.

i really would appreciate it when players like you 25 wouldnt be playing on nD..
spitz has been here for a long time and you are noone to talk about somebody in such a way. you are the guy who dont know what these persons are meaning to someone else, and just because "you dont give shit" you have no right in talking about them like that.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:54 pm

#18 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
25142 wrote:
Then POST it Kami, I would easily be able to justify it. Just POST it. nD is full of such pieces of shits honestly.. these 2 losers are constantly on my dick.. I mean seriously what type of losers sit on here waiting to get somebody banned. This snake is trying to snake his way out of this - what the guy needs is a perm ban and so does Bixsit so they can sort out their weak life. Yeah i'm insulting now but who gives a shit? I want to play without some low life clowns constantly waiting for me to break the rules... there are only a few people I really give a shit about in this whole community and the others I just stay away from.

Just post it Kami I really don't care. I knew this shit would end up being a discussion.. this guy said what he did and I never said ANYTHING to him that should trigger that type of reaction. He's probably in you lots PM talking a whole load of shit, forget this weak clown with his weak life I couldn't give a shit about this guy. I'm not a harassive guy, I wouldn't go out of my way to harass somebody unless they started it END off.. the amount of times i've ignored loads of people who have tried to provoke or insult me yet you lot wanna always pull out when I do react.. fuck that

Here you can see a little bit of what I ment, he is insulting me to get proofs -.-

Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:55 pm
neonDragon Admin

#19 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
I know how spitz behaves in-game and what 25142 said/posted isn't far from the truth. So if you want to proove a point please post something instead of only your word against his.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:55 pm

#20 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
your wish is my command..

_______
edit:
you asked for the sceens.. too bad i am not allowed to discuss furthermore.

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Last edited by kami (GER] on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:08 pm

#21 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Yeah Kami, what did I say in this thread that I didn't say that day? I said his life sucks, I said that because how he much he was telling me a whole lot of shit .. he even apologised for the what he was saying to me later on and I said its fine. I called him a loser so what? I said his life sucks, I said that in this thread too... he was constantly provoking me. In the screenshots you can even see me telling him I won't ROAST him meaning I won't properly insult him because of how young he is.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:13 pm

#22 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
i really feel like i should comment here but ill hold my tongue and lock the topic, if anyone has further evidence to add you can pm or contact a forum mod or admin on steam with it and they can add it.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 pm

#23 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
25142 wrote:
Also let me add something, I felt that Spiitz was going out of his way to try and get me to rage at him.
Thats why when he joint the T team he started making weird noises which is another way of saying
"look 25142, i'm your team now and I just told you to shut the fuck up.. ain't you gonna do anything?"
So then I started saying to him "Spiitz you and your brother are always stalking me... do you love me?"
Which was just a way of me trying to get him to just leave me alone and simply don't speak to me!!
Nothing was said to make Spiitz react like he did... I don't think anyone here would like someone
to tell you to go fuck your mum you cockface ... and say it more than once. Not to mention how he acts
when he isn't in the nD server... I say ban this guy and let him cool down for a few months because
he's out of control.

Also sorry, what I noticed about the demo too was - he is clearly tellin Raoof i'm provoking HIM and
that he might aswell just report me... but you can see I never said nothing to the guy prior to him
saying that.... heres the link to the demo - the beginning is just me killing people.. towards the
last of it it starts , when I ask Kanyuu if he was from the forum.

http://www.2shared.com/file/_yLUazZp/Spiitz.html

Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:36 pm

#24 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Accepted
2nd Strike + 1 week ban.

Regarding you, 25142: Watch your behavior, you're very close to a permban again, both ingame and on forums. Harassment must not always consist of swearing words, it's fullfilled as soon as someone gets (somehow reasonably) hurt by it. And in addition your constant provokings are generating a bad atmosphere as well ingame.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2