View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:12 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 71 times
#1 Post [Accepted] Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Nickname in-game : Sp!!tZz^!!<3
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:18505470
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFptz32kb38
Facts noticed : Unnecessary Harassing


Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm
Profile
#2 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
you didn't give steamid, just so you know :/ Also doubt this is spiitzz voice but could be wrong.


Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 11 times
#3 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Makiavel aka Wassup wrote:
you didn't give steamid, just so you know :/ Also doubt this is spiitzz voice but could be wrong.

+1
Doesn't sound like Sp!!tz.

_________________
Image


Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am
Location: Rotterdam
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 71 times
#4 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
iSuck wrote:
Makiavel aka Wassup wrote:
you didn't give steamid, just so you know :/ Also doubt this is spiitzz voice but could be wrong.

+1
Doesn't sound like Sp!!tz.


-25

This is spiitzz, no doubts


Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#5 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
I'm sorry if you take this as a spam but why you report him to JailBreak? ain't assault more a fun server?
and also I don't hear anything on the youtube video somehow...


Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 139 times
#6 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
i played with spitz there and there hasnt been anyone else naming spitz. i cant say if he said that (was on ct team as you can see)

spitz why ? :/

_________________
My Yt Channel :3
https://www.youtube.com/user/kami4bulhud/videos
My Twitch Channel
http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image


Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 186 times
#7 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Can you upload the demo?

_________________
lol


Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 73 times
#8 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
That is me, yes. But seriously 25142, how low can u go ? You ahve been provoking me for weeks now, and I've stayed calm since I didn't want a report like this. I told RaOof today if he could tell u to stop provoking me. Whenever I join a server you're in the first I see from you is " Spitz stop stalking me, I know you love me but just stop it " You also said " Spitz is dreaming about me at nights, hes a fag " You can't hear 25142 talking because hes the one recording .. wich is just stupid imo -.- If an admin accept this ban report, fine. But imo it shoudn't since you've been pricking at me for so many weeks now. I've asked you so many times to stop provoking me(in a nice way) and then you have responded me with " yeye, suck my dick" etc... -.- I hope that RaOoF can confirm that I told him to tell you to stop provoke me, also that you were annoying me in the mic.


Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#9 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
That is me, yes. But seriously 25142, how low can u go ? You ahve been provoking me for weeks now, and I've stayed calm since I didn't want a report like this. I told RaOof today if he could tell u to stop provoking me. Whenever I join a server you're in the first I see from you is " Spitz stop stalking me, I know you love me but just stop it " You also said " Spitz is dreaming about me at nights, hes a fag " You can't hear 25142 talking because hes the one recording .. wich is just stupid imo -.- If an admin accept this ban report, fine. But imo it shoudn't since you've been pricking at me for so many weeks now. I've asked you so many times to stop provoking me(in a nice way) and then you have responded me with " yeye, suck my dick" etc... -.- I hope that RaOoF can confirm that I told him to tell you to stop provoke me, also that you were annoying me in the mic.

I just got one word to say spiitz, you're doing the same misstake as Panda did. you should report him instead of self defending yourself by harassing back, this is how situations as this appears. there's trolls and you should avoid them, there is the ingore thingy but never harassing back, instead recorde or screening them for further proofs.


Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 71 times
#10 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
I'll upload the demo soon its 50mb.... Spiitz I never said nothing to you to be honest - I constantly ignore you whatever you say to me ingame whether it be positive or bad. I never once said you could suck my dick, unless you have proof for that then please don't say it. All i was saying to you was to stop stalking me, and that I think you and your brother dream about me day and night. I only said that because when me and Kanyuu was talking about something he said in the chat on forum you started telling me to shut the fuck up and stuff and you are always trying to speak to me... or get at me.

I don't wanna write a novel but still, stop making up stuff.. I don't ever provoke you if I do then please put evidence here .. This is evidence of YOU not me. The only time I stopped ignoring you was today when you was telling me to shut the fuck up and stuff... and joined the T team on purpose just to see my reaction. You wanted me to harass you soooo bad because I know you want me banned.. but I never did.

So stop lying, your credibility is just horrible - you never tell the truth. Its like in that other thread I made about you and you started saying a friend did it.. or that you did do it but it wasn't aimed at me when clearly you put my name before you started insulting. I never wanted to reply to this thread either.. but I just can't have a liar here.

You shouldn't have got involved with what me and Kanyuu was talking about, I apologised to the guy because I felt I may have misunderstood him. Admit it you want me banned, and a lot of others do too... So quit with this nonsense please.

Thanks for reading my novel lol.

Edit - Since you can't hear me in the video, i'll tell you what was going on. Before this - I said "the last guy is in spawn" .. spiitz was like "where abouts in spawn?" he said it again "where in spawn" I said "spiitz stop talking to me like i'm your friend, I ignore you fora reason just stop talking to me" .. then he's like "you was talking to me first" < not sure why he said that. Then he started raging and I said "you're mad Spiitz, stop crying... stop harassive me spiitz".


Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 73 times
#11 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
25142 wrote:
I'll upload the demo soon its 50mb.... Spiitz I never said nothing to you to be honest - I constantly ignore you whatever you say to me ingame whether it be positive or bad. I never once said you could suck my dick, unless you have proof for that then please don't say it. All i was saying to you was to stop stalking me, and that I think you and your brother dream about me day and night. I only said that because when me and Kanyuu was talking about something he said in the chat on forum you started telling me to shut the fuck up and stuff and you are always trying to speak to me... or get at me.

I don't wanna write a novel but still, stop making up stuff.. I don't ever provoke you if I do then please put evidence here .. This is evidence of YOU not me. The only time I stopped ignoring you was today when you was telling me to shut the fuck up and stuff... and joined the T team on purpose just to see my reaction. You wanted me to harass you soooo bad because I know you want me banned.. but I never did.

So stop lying, your credibility is just horrible - you never tell the truth. Its like in that other thread I made about you and you started saying a friend did it.. or that you did do it but it wasn't aimed at me when clearly you put my name before you started insulting. I never wanted to reply to this thread either.. but I just can't have a liar here.

You shouldn't have got involved with what me and Kanyuu was talking about, I apologised to the guy because I felt I may have misunderstood him. Admit it you want me banned, and a lot of others do too... So quit with this nonsense please.

Thanks for reading my novel lol.


First of all, I don't want you banned, I really don't care if you get banned. I told you to shut up yes, since I KNOW that Hanyuu would never say that he hates black people ( I guess everyone in the community agrees on that ) and RaOoF told you to stop, but you kept on going. I joined the T yes, but I had no idea if you was a T. I don't have proof of it, but I guess someone can confirm it, and fyi, I'm not the only one that think you got a cocky attitude atm. And ignoring me ? are you serious ? You've been talking shit about me so much lately.


Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 71 times
#12 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Spiitz, come on.. just stop lying please. Just provide the evidence or stop with your accusations. You and your brother are constantly trying to talk to me and provoke me. When I upload the demo you'll see Bixsit calling me a noob etc numerous times without me even saying a word to him. Do you know what Cocky means? that means you act like you're the shit . You said you don't care if I get banned so please tell us what you was discussing with the person who said I am cocky. Stop lying spiitz.. and STOP replying.. Let the admins decide no one believes a thing you say.


Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 73 times
#13 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
25142 wrote:
Spiitz, come on.. just stop lying please. Just provide the evidence or stop with your accusations. You and your brother are constantly trying to talk to me and provoke me. When I upload the demo you'll see Bixsit calling me a noob etc numerous times without me even saying a word to him. Do you know what Cocky means? that means you act like you're the shit . You said you don't care if I get banned so please tell us what you was discussing with the person who said I am cocky. Stop lying spiitz.. and STOP replying.. Let the admins decide no one believes a thing you say.


Fine, then the admins can go ahead and ban me, but trust me, that will be a unfair ban. No one believes what I say ? I've been talked to in steam now, about people believing me. So stop pushing every shit on me -.- This is what I had to say. Btw, in the start of the newround I say " Ye, so shut up " Do you really think I would say that if you was ignoring me ? That clearly "proofs" that you were provoking me.


Last edited by Spiitzz on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 239 times
Been thanked: 139 times
#14 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
i looked through my screenshots and saw some stuff about you 25. you were harrasing bixsit on the 6th jan. on jailbreak for nothing. i could give the proof about that in another ban thread cause it has nothing to do with what spitz did here. fact is that you can harras bad too and also provoke.

_________________
My Yt Channel :3
https://www.youtube.com/user/kami4bulhud/videos
My Twitch Channel
http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image


Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 71 times
#15 Post Re: Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Then POST it Kami, I would easily be able to justify it. Just POST it. nD is full of such pieces of shits honestly.. these 2 losers are constantly on my dick.. I mean seriously what type of losers sit on here waiting to get somebody banned. This snake is trying to snake his way out of this - what the guy needs is a perm ban and so does Bixsit so they can sort out their weak life. Yeah i'm insulting now but who gives a shit? I want to play without some low life clowns constantly waiting for me to break the rules... there are only a few people I really give a shit about in this whole community and the others I just stay away from.

Just post it Kami I really don't care. I knew this shit would end up being a discussion.. this guy said what he did and I never said ANYTHING to him that should trigger that type of reaction. He's probably in you lots PM talking a whole load of shit, forget this weak clown with his weak life I couldn't give a shit about this guy. I'm not a harassive guy, I wouldn't go out of my way to harass somebody unless they started it END off.. the amount of times i've ignored loads of people who have tried to provoke or insult me yet you lot wanna always pull out when I do react.. fuck that


Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.