View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:56 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

#1 Post [Declined] Harassment & Insulting
Nickname in-game : Ch3f

STEAM ID of this person : STEAM_0:1:16550728

Picture of STEAM ID :
Spoiler: show

PROOF : Album ( 8 pictures ) : http://imgur.com/a/eXo2p#0

Facts noticed :

- Harassment
- Insulting

Nickname in-game : CEVO. ViOliN `~

STEAM ID of this person : STEAM_0:1:27314173

Picture of STEAM ID :

PROOF :
look the pictures in my report above for more proofs.

Facts noticed :

- Harassment
- Insulting

Nickname in-game : Army of One / nLs

STEAM ID of this person : STEAM_0:1:14698279

Picture of STEAM ID :

PROOF : album (4 pictures) http://imgur.com/a/ZRNeN#0 I had 2 more pictures, but it seems like I've deleted them :/

Facts noticed :

- Harassment
- Insulting

Last edited by Spiitzz on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 am

#2 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
are u kidding me spitz ???? Making a ban request against me ? ? I called my friends Boring mofos, and look what ure posting. Good to know. now i will make a report for ure RAGE against jellow.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:44 am

#3 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
One Man Army wrote:
are u kidding me spitz ???? Making a ban request against me ? ? I called my friends Boring mofos, and look what ure posting. Good to know. now i will make a report for ure RAGE against jellow.

You're a member, and you should be a good example, telling people to shut up etc ain't a good example imo at the screenies I've deleted u called someone a " f*cking retard " and fine, just report me as a "revenge" That's just childish. Even tho it's your friends you shouldn't use those words. I've seen many players being banned for harassing a friend ( take me and zoNe as an example )

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:44 am

#4 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
One Man Army wrote:

You're a member, and you should be a good example, telling people to shut up etc ain't a good example imo at the screenies I've deleted u called someone a " f*cking retard " and fine, just report me as a "revenge" That's just childish. Even tho it's your friends you shouldn't use those words. I've seen many players being banned for harassing a friend ( take me and zoNe as an example )

Nothing to revenge about. look at what ure doing, little kiddo. I give the good example, u and zone harassing true mic all the time. ure lucky i didnt kick u from the server. i have no intentions to get revenge. Ure just really childish, first ure taking it on with jellow, harassing him true mic and all, then u whine against my friends so they start trolling u. and now this against me. Seems like ure making a lot of friends

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:51 am

#5 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
One Man Army wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
One Man Army wrote:

Nothing to revenge about. look at what ure doing, little kiddo. I give the good example, u and zone harassing true mic all the time. ure lucky i didnt kick u from the server. i have no intentions to get revenge. Ure just really childish, first ure taking it on with jellow, harassing him true mic and all, then u whine against my friends so they start trolling u. and now this against me. Seems like ure making a lot of friends

I never harassed Jellow thrue mic, I guess Jellow can confirm it himself, Starting to troll me? Since when did " XXXX suck cock " count as trolling? That's what I call harass dude, And the way you're acting isn't a good example. You're a member, so start act like one.

Last edited by Spiitzz on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:53 am

#6 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
i am not even gonna talk with u anymore, ure a lier, a little boy, a man who only wants to bring people in bad light, and u never do anything ureself.
so dont talk to me any more. then we can prevent this from happening.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 am

#7 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
One Man Army wrote:
i am not even gonna talk with u anymore, ure a lier, a little boy, a man who only wants to bring people in bad light, and u never do anything ureself.

Fine O.o

Ohh.. one more thing, You and Jellow talking about me in the dutch section doesn't make any of you look any better, just saying it ( viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3549&start=2610 )

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:58 am

#8 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
One Man Army wrote:

Fine O.o

Ohh.. one more thing, You and Jellow talking about me in the dutch section doesn't make any of you look any better, just saying it ( viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3549&start=2610 )

fAWIEJ AWIEJAWEJIAWEJ ~~!~!!!! U don even know what where talking about, so mind ure freeking own business ok.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 am

#9 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
One Man Army wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
One Man Army wrote:

Fine O.o

fAWIEJ AWIEJAWEJIAWEJ ~~!~!!!! U don even know what where talking about, so mind ure freeking own business ok.

You guys are talking about that I reported you.

Translated ( not a perfect translate ) :

Quote:
Jellow : I will be so very SICK SHIT from people all reports for every fart they leave because they find offensive things in life .....
sorry but this topic is here anyway?

Army of One : yea man, I am that Spitz also completely Sat iritant K guy. First challenge anyone walking, cursing himself walking on the mic and everything, and then report to people about something so that nothing goes on. I have bad thoughts about him atm! :@:@:@:

Army of One : Really sometimes I also wonder what I should have between all the brat

Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:02 pm

#10 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
/OFFTOPIC If u have a problem with me getting sick and tired of bullshit reports against people that said the poop in the server and in ur oppinion deserve the death penelty, you know where to find me Spitzz. And im not going behind ur back otherwise i would have pm'd someone and not post it out in the open. /ONTOPIC

Please keep this thread to what its supposed to be for. If you have any extra information regarding the ban request or in your defense please post in in here, otherwise please take up your personal grudges with the person on the forum trough PM-ing them.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:53 pm

#11 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:

BIG FUCKING DEAL! He can talk about your report as much as he wants! He can tell people why he dislikes you, how much he dislikes you, etc. It's called freedom of speech. They posted nothing that qualifies as 'going over the limit'.

I would curse you out heavily for everything that you did to me, my friends and every retarded ban thread you're making nowadays, not to mention all your in-game micspamming all the goddamn time! But I won't, I wouldn't want to get reported for something minor... :roll: You're a MyRun member aren't you? Can't you go annoy them in stead of us?

Oh, one last thing; your idiotic mindset makes good people leave/lose interest, so well done! You just claimed your place in the hall of bringing-nD-down.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:58 pm

#12 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
QuickSilver wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:

BIG FUCKING DEAL! He can talk about your report as much as he wants! He can tell people why he dislikes you, how much he dislikes you, etc. It's called freedom of speech. They posted nothing that qualifies as 'going over the limit'.

I would curse you out heavily for everything that you did to me, my friends and every retarded ban thread you're making nowadays, not to mention all your in-game micspamming all the goddamn time! But I won't, I wouldn't want to get reported for something minor... :roll: You're a MyRun member aren't you? Can't you go annoy them in stead of us?

Oh, one last thing; your idiotic mindset makes good people leave/lose interest, so well done! You just claimed your place in the hall of bringing-nD-down.

+1 !!

Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:04 pm
neonDragon Admin

#13 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
Enough spam. If there is something important to add, PM me (or contact me via Steam). I will deal with this later.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:10 pm
neonDragon Admin

#14 Post Re: Harassment & Insulting
Additional things:
Jellow explained the situation to me again:
Jellow wrote:
Spitzz commanded a day and during that day he had a misinterpretation of the rules that got me freekilled. I went against him on this and it turned out to be a yes and no fight. Ch3f and Cevo Violin agreed with me, and spitzz couldnt handle this. He just keep on saying he was right and told me to shut up. Cevo and Ch3f tought he was wrong and if someone just spams the mic with im right shut up, well that aggrivates people, so they started yelling at spitzz. It started with "you should learn some rules" and "you are just wrong", but since he kept spamming he was right hell sorta broke loose.

As for army of one, zone kept trolling him so he told him to shut up. He was backing spitzz at first, but in the end agreed with my side.

and i received another PM with the following screenshot from zone: http://i.imgur.com/xA0kz.png

Declined
For Ch3f and CEVO. ViOliN it is really close, but considering the situation i decided against a ban. Although, if they continue insulting like this they will receive a ban.
For Army it is really not worth a ban. Although he should know better.

About the spamming:
The rules are a bit looser in regards to replying, but pointless spamming/discussing is still not allowed. If i see it again i will start to ban.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:31 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]