View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:01 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] B a n a n a, STEAM_0:1:33784337
Nickname in-game : B a n a n a
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) :STEAM_0:1:33784337
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://img143.imageshack.us/g/jailczone0015.png/ and here he explains how blackman works http://yfrog.com/mijailczone0012p...
Facts noticed : Well im not gonna write any facts, pictures talk for themself..

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:30 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: B a n a n a, STEAM_0:1:33784337
Looks like he used the word "nigger" in a joke and not in an insultive way. It's also awkward that The Dragon was online(in one of the pics) and didn't do nothing? Maybe this was just a joke. But still a very bad one though.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:35 pm

#3 Post Re: B a n a n a, STEAM_0:1:33784337
Sentences like "haha nigger DOWN" and "YOU KILLED NIGGER" are in my opinion really tasteless and not less racist than other 'normal' racist words. He obviously shows that he in fact connects the black man game with the word 'nigger', so something vile and degrading. And this just lets us know that he has racist thoughts and a really bad attitude.
This case should get handled like every other report about racists, too.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:10 pm

#4 Post Re: B a n a n a, STEAM_0:1:33784337
Agreed with nase, saying the word casually is not sociably acceptable in real life or in the servers, should be treated as any other racist is.

Also from looking at the screens phrases like "THE NIGGER DIED" (If i was black lol) would really offend me.. its a racial slur and a horrid one at that

Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 pm

#5 Post Re: B a n a n a, STEAM_0:1:33784337
uhu wrote:
Looks like he used the word "nigger" in a joke and not in an insultive way.

uhu so your saying it wouldn't be insultive to use the word "nigger" in a joke?

PS. I know this is counted as spam but just want to know what he was thinking when writing this?

Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm
neonDragon Admin

#6 Post Re: B a n a n a, STEAM_0:1:33784337
Sorry I didn't develop my sentence correctly. I meant to say that even though he is joking around with "nigger", without pointing it specificaly to anyone, he obviously wants to use the word. He knows its meaning(like nase said) and wants to call it to someone. Wich in this case was the CT who was about to be the "black man" in the "black man game". So it is infact racism. I apologise if I gave the impression that he wasn't being racist.

Sortaja wrote:
uhu wrote:
Looks like he used the word "nigger" in a joke and not in an insultive way.

uhu so your saying it wouldn't be insultive to use the word "nigger" in a joke?

PS. I know this is counted as spam but just want to know what he was thinking when writing this?

Yes it is insultive. Allow me to explain what I wanted to say. I didn't meant to say "a joke" I meant to say a situation where this word doesnt have a insultive context. For example as an answer to someones question: what was the degenerative term that people used to call to others who had black skin? Or, in this case, try to imagine it when people troll around the server saying "nigger-nigger-nigger" just because they know it's a word that makes it easy to give a ban. But in this case it is obvious that he reffers to the "black man" wich is a CT player. Thats what I was thinking but my mistake was that I didn't finish what I was saying and instead "that" came out. (Thats what I get for rushing a post...)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm

#7 Post Re: B a n a n a, STEAM_0:1:33784337
uhu wrote:
Sorry I didn't develop my sentence correctly. I meant to say that even though he is joking around with "nigger", without pointing it specificaly to anyone, he obviously wants to use the word. He knows its meaning(like nase said) and wants to call it to someone. Wich in this case was the CT who was about to be the "black man" in the "black man game". So it is infact racism. I apologise if I gave the impression that he wasn't being racist.

Yes it is insultive. Allow me to explain what I wanted to say. I didn't meant to say "a joke" I meant to say a situation where this word doesnt have a insultive context. For example as an answer to someones question: what was the degenerative term that people used to call to others who had black skin? Or, in this case, try to imagine it when people troll around the server saying "nigger-nigger-nigger" just because they know it's a word that makes it easy to give a ban. But in this case it is obvious that he reffers to the "black man" wich is a CT player. Thats what I was thinking but my mistake was that I didn't finish what I was saying and instead "that" came out. (Thats what I get for rushing a post...)

Yeah i understand.
It came out a bit rushed just with the lack of information, it allmost seemed like you were pointing out that it was ok. Thanks for the anwser, now would some admin finnish the up the ban...

Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 pm
neonDragon Admin

#8 Post Re: B a n a n a, STEAM_0:1:33784337
Accepted
STEAM_0:1:33784337 - B a n a n a - Strike 1 + 72h ban
- Racism

Thank you for the report. And racist words are not wanted on our servers. Whether they are meant insultive, or not.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]