View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 10 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo
Nickname in-game : Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo

STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:58707830
Spoiler: show

PROOF (Screenshot, record) :

Facts noticed :
Heavy harassment(in german and english, let me know if u need any translation), not listening to any feedback given back, toxic behaviour
You can see in some screenshots that I asked him to calm down

Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:36 pm
nD* Jail Member

#2 Post Re: Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo
Hello Mr Sticky and ND Members...Nice screenshots btw Sticky...why didnt you made or post the Screenshots where you calling me alltime Salty or Butthead???...why you didnt post the Screenshots..where i alltime told you not to talk to me and why you did it round for round to provoke me after i said 100 Times i dont wanna talk to you...you freekill allot of People and alltime say it was an Accident...atleast you freekilled Kalo at a sawgame if one typed the Correct answer and another guy called the nr. that u picked to kill then Kalo...after Kalo asked you why you freekilled him you told him it wasnt you...and i showed you direct the Message Sticky killed Kalo with a headshot from M4a1...you only said hmmh nvm..no sry or anything to Kalo...pls dont think you do all right on the Server Sticky...you didnt do it, you make many mistakes as a ct and dont stand to it and i saw you many times crying too if you get freekilled...so you are not better then me...the only Thing im saying to that is, that it is true that i sometimes have my words not under controll and Need to ignore provoking People like you Sticky...i hope the time come where you get payback for your bad things that you do...Nevermind wish you all merry Christmas and if you think you Need to ban me, then ist your right cant say i wasnt wrong with my bad words!!!

PS: another last try plsss stop talking to me Sticky and stop provoking me all the time...with words like salty butthead or other things...Thank you !!!!

Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:23 am

#3 Post Re: Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo
MosT*ReBeLL*ZeRo wrote:
Hello Mr Sticky and ND Members...Nice screenshots btw Sticky...why didnt you made or post the Screenshots where you calling me alltime Salty or Butthead???...why you didnt post the Screenshots..where i alltime told you not to talk to me and why you did it round for round to provoke me after i said 100 Times i dont wanna talk to you...you freekill allot of People and alltime say it was an Accident...atleast you freekilled Kalo at a sawgame if one typed the Correct answer and another guy called the nr. that u picked to kill then Kalo...after Kalo asked you why you freekilled him you told him it wasnt you...and i showed you direct the Message Sticky killed Kalo with a headshot from M4a1...you only said hmmh nvm..no sry or anything to Kalo...pls dont think you do all right on the Server Sticky...you didnt do it, you make many mistakes as a ct and dont stand to it and i saw you many times crying too if you get freekilled...so you are not better then me...the only Thing im saying to that is, that it is true that i sometimes have my words not under controll and Need to ignore provoking People like you Sticky...i hope the time come where you get payback for your bad things that you do...Nevermind wish you all merry Christmas and if you think you Need to ban me, then ist your right cant say i wasnt wrong with my bad words!!!

PS: another last try plsss stop talking to me Sticky and stop provoking me all the time...with words like salty butthead or other things...Thank you !!!!

Hey Zero, I really have no clue what you're talking about, do you have any evidence or proof, i can't remember these incidents happen...
I hope admins won't see this as spam, but I would like to defend myself.
First of all I NEVER called you butthead, what I did ASK you is why you are so salty and butthurt and why you get angry really fast.
I also asked you in steam why you're acting like this, if there was something wrong, but you didn't respond in a 'normal' way.

About the KALO thing, well.. he's your friend, you both kept harassing me, i also got some proof on him, but i'm waiting for enough proof to report him:

Jailbreak is a gameplay with a lot of rules, you might slip or forget 1 or 2 rules, does this mean that people can harass you till the max? I don't think so. Stop beeing so salty, educate, explain and help to get better commanders. You are a regular, you know (most of) the rules, use it in your advantage, educate new 'kids' to improve the quality of the gameplay.

Thanks for your christmas wishes, I wish you, and your family/friends also an very good christmas!

Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:50 am
nD* Jail Member

#4 Post Re: Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo
its normal that you are not more know that theese things happend...as i said you alltime think you are right...but nvm i ignore you from now on and dont answer to your alltime provocation..i take my proof from now on...i didnt make it because im not that Kind of Person like you to try People to ban..i know many know you in ND so ist good for you..all trust you, that you are right and im not..but its okay..the best Thing i can do is delete our steam friendship and ignore you in the game from now on!!!

PS: kalo is not my friend i only added him on steam to help him with the Regulars if he is commanding as a ct or if he asked me many times what vip abuse it and what not.
And sorry for all for my bad englisch, im german and dont needed to talk or type in english since i left the School for Long time :)

Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:05 pm

#5 Post Re: Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo
Well I wasn't there but if you read this you know what I wrote so... I know Zero for quite a long time now and to sorta "defend" him, I think he got some real issues with keeping his anger inside. He has always been like that and on one normal day on Jailbreak exactly that behaviour slips through, multiple times, but I doubt it's all serious talk it's just non sense harassment driven by some madness he got, because either he truly fucked up and died (but thinks it was unfair) or cause someone really did broke a rule. The biggest anger comes from the dying part which is ofteen caused, cause people just kill too early. Every one should just calm down and see the game as it is, a free-time activity. I can't say more then that, I would apologise for him as I'm sure that he did not mean it and beg him to work on is previous behaviour. Also bitte reg' dich nich immer so sehr auf...

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:26 pm

#6 Post Re: Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo
anni h wrote:
Well I wasn't there but if you read this you know what I wrote so... I know Zero for quite a long time now and to sorta "defend" him, I think he got some real issues with keeping his anger inside. He has always been like that and on one normal day on Jailbreak exactly that behaviour slips through, multiple times, but I doubt it's all serious talk it's just non sense harassment driven by some madness he got, because either he truly fucked up and died (but thinks it was unfair) or cause someone really did broke a rule. The biggest anger comes from the dying part which is ofteen caused, cause people just kill too early. Every one should just calm down and see the game as it is, a free-time activity. I can't say more then that, I would apologise for him as I'm sure that he did not mean it and beg him to work on is previous behaviour. Also bitte reg' dich nich immer so sehr auf...

I stopped reading when u said Well I wasn't there

You are not allowed to spam in ban/unban requests. You may only reply if:
- You can help clearing the situation up, or
- You have something important to add.
Remember that it's always necessary to have some proof (screenshots or a demo) to prove your point.

Please do not reply if you only want to express your opinion whether or not the request is worth being accepted.

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:55 pm
nD* Jail Member

#7 Post Re: Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo
to anni: im only worse or get mad if People brake the rules...i wasted allot of time in jb Server the last 18months because im alltime sick at home and Play that game for fun...normally im a man with many Humor and fun..but on jb are rules to stay by the rules otherwise the mod is not that like it would be..the rules are made to follow them...if it is really an accident i dont wanna cry..but many ct´s didnt know the rules exactly and go in that Team and start killing People with not enough knowledge to Play that game on that side of Team...the CT´s that playing that game as a ct Need to pay Attention on the commander or on the games that the commander used...and pls dont Forget all CT´s have at the beginning of the round or later a Kevlar, 2 Weapons and nades, so i dont understand why they Need to freekill so fast and be scared all the time of the Terrors...allot of them aim and shot like it it a war 5vs5 or deatmatch Server..i played allot of times as a ct too and before i freekill People the most time i died if i wasnt sure im right to kill them or gave slow warning shots...if a Terror die by so many freekills by accident and wanna Play that game like it is..he Need often to wait 5-15minutes to Play the next round then and the ct´s with his weapon power and his mates with the same power behind them are still allive then and earn later also cash for that...for me i lose my fun if i get so often freekilled/freehitted for no reason, because im trying allot of times to be better in the games we Play to get a /lr or some cash to have fun...everyone think not the same for free-time playing there...if you wanna die so fast you do many times anni...ist ok ist your gaming...on my opinion i think there are rules and more to follow them and to enjoin the gameplay as it is called JB

And sry anni but you really wanna tell me that you didnt say words that i dont wanna tell here after you get fast killed as a ct ;)

So many bla bla bla for nothing i think..i do the best i said i ignore Sticky from now on and make more prrofs with demo for all that guys that freekill to much in my opinion!!!

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:57 pm

#8 Post Re: Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo
Accepted
STEAM_0:1:58707830 - Most*ReBeLL*ZeRo - Strike 1 + 96 hour ban
- Abuse(Harassment)

I have talked to you about this before most and this is not the first time i see you act this way. I know that getting freekilled or freeshot can be frustrating, but you have to learn how to contain your anger when it happens. I have watched you multiple times lash out at people that makes a mistake or break a rule, which then leads to you breaking the same rules you are telling other people to follow.

Learn to ignore people that you feel are provoking you and start taking screens of them instead. That way you will have proof to back up what you are saying here. Taking proof and making reports is a really good way of getting the people you believe is ruining the fun on the server punished and removed. Also start educating people instead of acting like you are here in these screens. We are all human and we make mistakes. If you have any questions in the future or problems on the server approach a member or admin with it and we will gladly do what we can to help.

Anni: It is as sticky already pointed out. Your post was already spam at the moment you said "you were not there". You should know the rules by now so refrain from such posts in the future.

Thank you for the report sticky!

Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]