View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 12 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:06 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post[Accepted] ''Bhel :D''
Nickname in-game : Bhel :D or sometimes : player
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) :
Spoiler: show

PROOF (Screenshot, record) :
In these screenshot he was harassing me and another ct with me ''The Joker :D''

Here he was telling me where to get gun...and then i said ''i have'' in say_team ... and then he said ''you have'' in say not say_team (ghosting):

Ghost again:

Facts noticed : Harassing, Ghosting.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:05 am

#2 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
Apart from the fact your behaviour is indeed Strike-worthy. Could you perhaps explain to me why your IP matches a permbanned player?

I'll give you 24 hours to respond or I will handle this report accordingly.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:26 pm

#3 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
Lien~ wrote:
Apart from the fact your behaviour is indeed Strike-worthy. Could you perhaps explain to me why your IP matches a permbanned player?

My ID* matches a permbanned player??
Lol, i joined nD in july or june ( summer 2014 ) and i was non-Steam
And then i got CS Steam in October or September

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:32 pm

#4 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
Mod wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

I was talking to the guy you reported.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:39 pm

#5 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
Lien~ wrote:
Mod wrote:
Lien~ wrote:

I was talking to the guy you reported.

Eh :doh:
Sorry then

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:42 pm

#6 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
No Mod , She is talking about me . Yes Lien i got a perm ban multiple times when i was a kid and used to play on the assault server (non-steam) . Well at that time i used to play under the username Wexico . After assault had been shutdown . I moved on to play Deathrun and used to play under the username Bhel:D made alot of friends . Used to play for around 4 - 5 hours daily . Yea i was hooked . Well Later on i got a steam account , and joined the JailBreak server . I play 5 - 6 hours daily .
Well to be honest if i were in your place right now i would just ban me. But i request you to give me a chance to play on .
Well regarding the issue which Mod posted about me ghosting . Yes i was . we were only 3 players on the server and joker wasnt commanding properly . Then you may ask why i abused them , i had managed to escape from the cell . and once he said cage day i asked him if i could come back to which he agreed . When i did he shot me in the face and started laughing . Mod Laughed too thats why i abused him and also Joker conducted a spellbee where the winner gets to choose the day . I won i choose RESTRICTED FREEDAY and AREA - CAGE . Joker then goes and hides in the Gunroom and when we went to the gun room he starts freeshooting us . ( i know this doesnt justify what i have said and done , but i am just stating facts.)
I request you to give me a chance . My perm ban under the username wexico was when i was 10 . I thought i was some smart ass who can wh and kill others. and when i used to get banned i used to change my ip and come back and gloat over it . Yes i made stupid decisons . I have changed. Thats all i can say.

Last edited by Sara<3 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:45 pm

#7 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
And one thing, Your name in the forum ''Sara<3''
And you are boy ..
If you guys don't believe me go hear his voice in JB.
He was acting like he is girl anyway.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:05 pm

#8 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
Yes i agree. Well for starters when i played deathrun people made fun of my voice and called me a girl . So yea i continued it . It came with its benifits . For example People used to GIVE me transfers like its nobodys bussiness . You can ask Mod he himself has given me more than a 100 transfers .

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:08 pm

#9 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
Sara<3 wrote:
Yes i agree. Well for starters when i played deathrun people made fun of my voice and called me a girl . So yea i continued it . It came with its benifits . For example People used to GIVE me transfers like its nobodys bussiness . You can ask Mod he himself has given me more than a 100 transfers .

I gave my friends transfers.
And you was my friend, So.......
Ask my friends if you don't believe me.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:22 pm

#10 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
Sara<3 wrote:
No Mod , She is talking about me . Yes Lien i got a perm ban multiple times when i was a kid and used to play on the assault server (non-steam) . Well at that time i used to play under the username Wexico . After assault had been shutdown . I moved on to play Deathrun and used to play under the username Bhel:D made alot of friends . Used to play for around 4 - 5 hours daily . Yea i was hooked . Well Later on i got a steam account , and joined the JailBreak server . I play 5 - 6 hours daily .
Well to be honest if i were in your place right now i would just ban me. But i request you to give me a chance to play on .
Well regarding the issue which Mod posted about me ghosting . Yes i was . we were only 3 players on the server and joker wasnt commanding properly . Then you may ask why i abused them , i had managed to escape from the cell . and once he said cage day i asked him if i could come back to which he agreed . When i did he shot me in the face and started laughing . Mod Laughed too thats why i abused him and also Joker conducted a spellbee where the winner gets to choose the day . I won i choose RESTRICTED FREEDAY and AREA - CAGE . Joker then goes and hides in the Gunroom and when we went to the gun room he starts freeshooting us . ( i know this doesnt justify what i have said and done , but i am just stating facts.)
I request you to give me a chance . My perm ban under the username wexico was when i was 10 . I thought i was some smart ass who can wh and kill others. and when i used to get banned i used to change my ip and come back and gloat over it . Yes i made stupid decisons . I have changed. Thats all i can say.

When you ask ''can i come back''
The CT ''The Joker :D" he must kill you.
Cause he said 5 or 10 secs to get in the cage or something like this .. and you know after the 5 or 10 secs if anyone is not in the cage he will be killed.
And i did the spellbee day.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:26 pm

#11 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
Well Lets be honest he was commanding a day with 3T's so he can make an exception . I have played with people who let T's come back after 2mins , forget seconds. Well if you conducted the spellbee . Then i got you game for FREEKILLING .

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:41 pm

#12 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
If you were 10 when the ban was given to your (tons of) Wexico account(s), then you must be what, 11 now? Because the last time a Wexico account got banned was this year.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:46 pm

#13 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
that probably wasn't me cause i am 16 at the moment and i dont think i was 10 maybe 13. I hadnt played on nD servers for a Year after assault was shut down.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:51 pm

#14 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
and ever since i have started playing deathrun and jB till date i haven't used cheats Hacks nothing . I have played Clean after assault .

Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:54 pm

#15 Post Re: ''Bhel :D''
Why wasnt i commanding properly...?I said cage day so i have the right to kill you if your not in the cage till countdown.You havent been playing clean ,youv been wallhacking on dr, you even told members that :Your allowed to wallhack on dr.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:50 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next