View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] dafran
nickname: Psychological rapist / also known as dafran

steam id : STEAM_0:0:1315620

so this guy had a bad attitude he was harassing some players for no reason and he got so mad everytime this guy alleN killed him as a ct , i dont know why he was so against him , anyways he was cocky and whine for anything that happens to him he even switched against the ratio to teamkill the ct that killed him , 3 times

proof -

Spoiler: show

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:54 pm
#2 Post Re: dafran
Haha you got me. Fuck this aleN guy right in the johnson, he deserved every bit of death he got as the same as my ban(s)

Although the harassing Anni stuff is just a joke. She knows it is too :)

//Yea I am dafran. Just to make it clear and easy for the admins

Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:46 pm

#3 Post Re: dafran
Psychological Rapist wrote:
Haha you got me. Fuck this aleN guy right in the johnson, he deserved every bit of death he got as the same as my ban(s)

Although the harassing Anni stuff is just a joke. She knows it is too :)

//Yea I am dafran. Just to make it clear and easy for the admins
Why? What did he do to you to be spoken to like that?

Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:50 pm
#4 Post Re: dafran
Lien~ wrote:
Why? What did he do to you to be spoken to like that?

Most people playing jailbreak are good, they want to make it fun for everybody and they have a great and kind personality. But rarely I find people that just wants to "rule". They dont want to make it fun for other people, they just want the fun for themselves and will make sure that he will have all the fun. IT ENRAGES ME.

aleN is one of those.

I know I dont have the rights to act like this, but I cant help myself and I just put those down and make them noticed.
My retarded language is just the trollish part, I never really mean what I say in my bad words to nice people. What I said to aleN, I did mean all that I said to him

That is why I confess to my crime and have no means to argue about my case.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:02 pm

#5 Post Re: dafran
Most people playing jailbreak are good, they want to make it fun for everybody and they have a great and kind personality. But rarely I find people that just wants to "rule". They dont want to make it fun for other people, they just want the fun for themselves and will make sure that he will have all the fun. IT ENRAGES ME.

aleN is one of those.

I know I dont have the rights to act like this, but I cant help myself and I just put those down and make them noticed.
My retarded language is just the trollish part, I never really mean what I say in my bad words to nice people. What I said to aleN, I did mean all that I said to him

No arguments here. Just want to know what drives you to believing it is ok to call someone such horrible things. You say there are people that do so-and-so in-game. But have you actually looked at yourself? Your language, your specific choice of words (whether you mean it or not, I don't care), what you do has quite the impact on some people. Think about how Alen might feel? He is a kid/young lad that wants to try to enjoy his online game. Yes, he abuses here and there and yes I will talk to him about that as soon as I see him. But, does whatever one does make it right for you to play own judge? Ignore people next time, or report if you think it's needed. Trust me, you having done what you did doesn't make you look any better, if all it makes you look worse than whatever Alen has done. I will handle this report in a bit, but think about what I've said.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:13 pm
#6 Post Re: dafran
Lien~ wrote:

aleN is one of those.

No arguments here. Just want to know what drives you to believing it is ok to call someone such horrible things. You say there are people that so so-and-so in-game. But have you actually looked at yourself? Your language, your specific choice of words (whether you mean it or not, I don't care), what you do has quite the impact on some people. Think about how Alen might feel? He is a kid/young lad that wants to try to enjoy his online game. Yes, he abuses here and there and yes I will talk to him about that as soon as I see him. But, does whatever one does make it right for you to play own judge? Ignore people next time, or report if you think it's needed. Trust me, you havjng done what you did doesn't make you look any better, if all it makes you look worse than whatever Alen has done. I will handle this report in a bit, but think about what I've said.

I know my faults, I can be a very mean, annoying and retarded person indeed :)

Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:16 pm

#7 Post Re: dafran
just for dafran, aslo have pictrues , well this demo shows how u clearlly teamkilled me , i didnt shot u , but when u started shooting on me , ishoot u becasue i wont die , u teamkilled me 4times, and vDou Was there , as a proof .

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y9fon ... meinjb.dem

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:43 pm
#8 Post Re: dafran
aleN wrote:
just for dafran, aslo have pictrues , well this demo shows how u clearlly teamkilled me , i didnt shot u , but when u started shooting on me , ishoot u becasue i wont die , u teamkilled me 4times, and vDou Was there , as a proof .

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y9fon ... meinjb.dem

You are seriously a fucking dumass

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:47 pm

#9 Post Re: dafran
harss me more please .

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:48 pm

#10 Post Re: dafran
Accepted
STEAM_0:0:1315620 - Dafran - Strike 2 + 240 hour ban.
-Abuse (Teamkilling/Freekilling and Harassment) + check Page 281, 3rd Strikelist.

I have decided to up the ban due to a second report made on you on our Private Strikelist (only visible to staff). Please read up on the rules and allow yourself to follow them when you can play again.

As for Alen, I have seen you abuse more than enough now. I suggest you to re-read the VIPrules, don't provoke or snap when provoked (thus report where needed) or you might find yourself banned soon as well.

Thanks for the report and the additional proof.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]