View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:47 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#1 Post[Accepted] niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
Yo,

xeonn got alot of reports against him because of his racism.

He is always mocking people including me, and I can not stand it anymore. I have reported him before without any particular success, and now I'm doing another one with a little less evidence, but Lien said the next time he does something, does not matter whether it is small or large deal, he would get perm ban. So here are the pictures where he was a little rasict although he claims he only likes this country (niger), and in some pictures he is insulting me heavily. Hopefully you do something about this.. He got alot of chances already.

http://imgur.com/a/Ocsx4

- Best Regards, Lollieh

_________________
Image

Image
Image


Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:45 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 12 times
#2 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
heavy harassment??? where is the heavy harassments????


lmao i only said that comment as a joke as you literally provoke me for no reason, ' o xeon why racist'. When was using a counry as a nick racist honestly, man i don't give a flying fuck if you want to ban me or not but someone sort this 2 year old.


Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#3 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
xeonn» wrote:
heavy harassment??? where is the heavy harassments????


lmao i only said that comment as a joke as you literally provoke me for no reason, ' o xeon why racist'. When was using a counry as a nick racist honestly, man i don't give a flying fuck if you want to ban me or not but someone sort this 2 year old.


You harassed me severaly times, without any warnings, I did a ban request on you a while ago, and Lien saved you because the pictures were 2 days old, because she apparently already warned you for ur behaviour, and still you countinue with it...

_________________
Image

Image
Image


Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Scotland, Edinburgh
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
#4 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
You provoked xeon, you harassed him too so don't act as if you didn't do anything wrong, it's your own fault. You've got pink text ingame look how bent you are...

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 12 times
#5 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
where are the several harassment? I've only said one thing to you and those a practically me joking around, I don't understand why you class them as 'heavy' as I did not intend to harass you in any way, I could have got dozens of screenshots of you provoking me but what is the point in that honestly?

cbf with replyin back [email protected]


Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#6 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
Thor wrote:
You provoked xeon, you harassed him too so don't act as if you didn't do anything wrong, it's your own fault. You've got pink text ingame look how bent you are...


I didn't, show me where I did please?

_________________
Image

Image
Image


Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#7 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
xeonn» wrote:
where are the several harassment? I've only said one thing to you and those a practically me joking around, I don't understand why you class them as 'heavy' as I did not intend to harass you in any way, I could have got dozens of screenshots of you provoking me but what is the point in that honestly?

cbf with replyin back [email protected]


You didn't intend to harass me? Then why did you say lollieh in one of the screens? ^^

_________________
Image

Image
Image


Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#8 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
Thor wrote:
You provoked xeon, you harassed him too so don't act as if you didn't do anything wrong, it's your own fault. You've got pink text ingame look how bent you are...


Nice harassing me, + if you don't have any proof stay out of the thread! Read the rules

_________________
Image

Image
Image


Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm
Location: In ya face
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 6 times
#9 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
Well Lollieh u should obviously stop provoking people. You were constanty whining and talking shit just because youre a little kiddo. Where is the heavy harrasment, huh? and his ingame name has nothing to do with shit. so if i change my name to germany am i a racist? no. idiot.. So get ur shit together and And STOP wasting the Admins time with useless reports.

_________________
_________________________________________________
don't click this link...


Last edited by face1ess on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#10 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
face1ess wrote:
Well Lollieh u should obviously stop provoking people. You were constanty whining and talking shit just because youre a little kiddo. Where is the heavy harrasment, huh? and his ingame name has nothing to do with shit. So get ur shit together and And STOP wasting the Admins time with useless reports.
btw: his ingame name wasnt racism so if i change my name to germany am i a racist? no. idiot.


Nice harassment again!

_________________
Image

Image
Image


Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 126 times
#11 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
please refrain from spamming this topic

_________________
STEAM_0:0:51774830


Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#12 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
KaitoKid wrote:
please refrain from spamming this topic


As you might see, they are harassing me..

_________________
Image

Image
Image


Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:04 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany (NRW)
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 168 times
#13 Post Re: niger,HeyIFromNiger,xeonn
Accepted
He was not banned because of this report alone, but also because of another report on the Strikelist.

STEAM_0:1:22337685 - xeonn - Strike 3 + permanent ban (was Strike 2 before)
- Teamkilling
- Freekilling
- Harassment / Racism

Thanks for the report.


Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.