View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] Isn't it enough already ?
Hello guys, i have had enough of these on the line stuff that we have today on nD, can you please check the logg also, if this isn't enough i'm sure you can find something there to.

Nickname in-game : Player
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:11582713
PROOF (Screenshot, record) :
Spoiler: show

Facts noticed :
Missbehaving and harrassing everyone kind of. When people tell him to behave he tells them to shut up ... etc ... a lack of respect for anyone ....

Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:51 pm

#2 Post Re: Isn't it enough already ?
All this server care abouts is people that harass or insult people.

Maybe it would be an idea if u would step up in the server and tell someone or yourself to command a decent day in the server.

I have been there for about 15 minutes, and all i had to do was staying inside the gunroom because someone already opened or because someone already started a sparta day every fucking round.

I to be honest dont care if this is worth a strike which it probably is since i dont bother playing anymore in a server where this ALWAYS happens.

Who were you even in-game??? Do you just let it happen as i only saw satansoul and some other dude who actually seemed bothered by it.

Do you just let it happen so u can report someone to get these powers back by showing that u report someone that insults people that are just a fucking waste to this server, and dont tell me that ur that one ct who i teamkilled, u would just make yourself a complete clown if that was you.

EDIT: Oh u we're that cunt volumm, fair enough.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:50 pm
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: Isn't it enough already ?
Accepted
STEAM_0:1:11582713 - Player - Strike 3 + permanent ban
- Harassment
- Racism

I also took into account the report of you from today. If you don't want to play on the servers anymore, then don't. But harassing won't make it any better, it will just keep you off the server. I don't know why you thought you had to do this, but i guess you knew this would happen.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]