View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 10 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] RR | beBo$$ - STEAM_0:1:49038324
Nickname in-game : RR | beBo$$
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:49038324
Spoiler: show

PROOF (Screenshot, record) :
Spoiler: show

:arrow: Schwein Hund is some German. Seems to mean literally : 'you pig dog'. Dunno if there's a more accurate translation for this -.-

Facts noticed : minor and heavier insults, threatening to freekill, actual freekill (no real proofs of that as it's TTT - except his ammount of karma in 3rd screen I guess, so just saying but don't take into account).

Screens are not in chronological order (wasn't paying attention at first). So that's how the story goes: a guy (innocent) killed beBo$$ (who was a traitor) and he went berserk towards the guy, accusing him of freekilling (which is quite funny). Then, it went on. He was asked to chill a bit (I asked him too) but oh well, see the screens. In between that he freekilled this particular innocent, claiming it's payback. He also freeshotted me a bit, but no harm.

Appart from that, I didn't catch everything on screens I think (when I joined, this guy was already quite on fire), but oh well. You're the judges.

*** EDIT***
Posted this in the Jail section. Dunno if it's where it should be, but I saw another TTT report in there, and I read somewhere that TTT was somewhat linked to JB. So yeah.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:06 pm

#2 Post Re: RR | beBo$$ - STEAM_0:1:49038324
Accepted
STEAM_0:1:49038324 - RR | beBo$$ - Strike 1 + 72 hour ban.
-Abuse (Minor Harassment and RDM'ing as a payback)

I didn't find the content 'wauwing' but I have warned this particular player quite often in the last few weeks hence why I decided to accept it.

Thanks for the report!

Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:31 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]