View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 10 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

#1 Post[Partially Accepted] Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
Nickname in-game : Xeph/Xeonn
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : Xeonn:STEAM_0:1:22337685 http://imgur.com/hzbdCOg Xeph:STEAM_0:0:58343284 http://imgur.com/Araajox
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://imgur.com/mu5l8fC,rCSgagY,IKwpC1 ... 5v,Gk2tFRK
Facts noticed : Harassaing and overall a bad attitude towards people using inappropiate langague often.

Last edited by Proffset' on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:18 pm

#2 Post Re: Reporting Xeph harass.
I don't understand, you got prints on "Powder" "xeph" and "xeon" and in the title it says "reporting xeph harass". In my opinion you are just taking prints on everything you see without really paying attention to what you printed. :think:

Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:39 pm

#3 Post Re: Reporting Xeph harass.
er... First of all, half of the screenshots were about me. I do believe that xeph got out of control but this isn't strike worthy as he clearly got tempered which is natural. On the 5th screenshot, I do believe I got angry but I usually say that a-lot. Also to mention that these screens of me were in the past, before kami reported me. I already learnt my lesson of calming down which I did. On the 6th screenshot I was peered off because of the name fakers which were impersonating neondragon and Mati. The reason why I got angry and flamed at them was because they were harassing everyone that told them to change their nicks and so on. Also to mention that it was the past. On the 7th screenshot I do believe I got out of control but it was between a friend of mine. I'm not sure if it was to someone else. But as far as I know this is the past. On the 10th screenshot 'I swear you pussy' isn't even an insult. I doubt it that you even know what that means. On the 11th screenshot this is where you're clearly dumb of what you're doing. You wrote in the chat !bslap xeon now isn't that provoking? That is the reason why I said 'shut it you fool' and that is not an insult. I don't see why you screened that. I swear man watch what you do before you're reporting. All I got to say is that Xeph doesn't deserve to get striked or whatever, Proffset doesn't know what he's doing.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:46 pm

#4 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
@Spoderman well turned into kind of a mix since they're names are pretty alike but I maybe should look over what I upload anyways since there is proof against both of them I made it a report towards both of em.
@Xeon the part where I wrote !bslap xeon, koyumu was typing !slap xeonn and I told him to write !bslap xeonn wasn't even towards you was talking to koyumu.

Last edited by Proffset' on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:00 pm

#5 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
Proffset' wrote:
@Spoderman well turned into kind of a mix since they're names are pretty alike but I maybe should look over what I upload right.
@Xeon the part where I wrote !bslap xeon, koyumu was typing !slap xeonn and I told him to write !bslap xeonn wasn't even towards you was talking to koyumu.

So your basically telling to bitch slap xeonn?

I'm sure you don't need to tell an admin to use bslap.
Stop with your shit reports.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:01 pm

#6 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
NETTOBEAR wrote:
Proffset' wrote:
@Spoderman well turned into kind of a mix since they're names are pretty alike but I maybe should look over what I upload right.

So your basically telling to bitch slap xeonn?

I'm sure you don't need to tell an admin to use bslap.
Stop with your shit reports.

Well xeonn actually slapped me when I was surfing then koyumu wrote !slap xeonn and I wrote koyumu !bslap xeonn.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

#7 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
are you serious? since when did I slap you. I never slapped you as you stated that you did not want to get slapped. I swear stop making up things. I was the one who got slapped by tomato and I took it as a joke. When I returned back to the spot. I asked if you wanted a slap, you said no so I didn't do it. Then koyumu was going to bslap me but it actually turned out to be as a fail. After that you wrote '!bslap xeon'. I don't see why you're making up things, if I wanted to slap you I would have instead of asking.

Last edited by xeonnn» on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:20 pm

#8 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
xeonnn» wrote:
are you serious? since when did I slap you. I never slapped you as you stated that you did not want to get slapped. I swear stop making up things you little brat

You did slap me on jail_jungle when I said I didn't wanna get slapped but don't have screenshots on that, the one making up stuff here is you. Anyways this thread isn't for this kind of discussion talk to me on steam if you wanna continue it.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm

#9 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
I like how you were talking about the one about koyumu b'slapping me to NETTO, and all of a sudden you change the subject and talk about jungle. I do admit slapping you but that was at the start. You also slapped me which caused me to fail. I don't see why you are changing the subject and calling me a liar. Pathetic.

P.S I'm done with stupid kids like you making threads of useless reports which is not even strike-worthy, think about what you're doing.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:27 pm

#10 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
xeonnn» wrote:
I like how you were talking about the one about koyumu b'slapping me to NETTO, and all of a sudden you change the subject and talk about jungle. I do admit slapping you but that was at the start. You also slapped me which caused me to fail. I don't see why you are changing the subject and calling me a liar. Pathetic

Yes I took the example jungle since we played it before snow that's why, your the one saying I'm bsing you and that you have never slapped me when I asked you to not which you clearly say against in this post. And yes I also slapped you on jungle after you slapped me.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:30 pm

#11 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
Guys this is not the topic to discuss or debate the content of this report. Take that in private please. Don't make me clean up your mess.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:44 pm

#12 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
thought shadi had a talk with atleast xeonnn. what was the deal? atleast his behavior on the server and towards me did not change at all.
if you like these guys, making a bad-language-circus out of the server.. let them keep this annoying attitude and dont do anything about it. if you want a normal atmosphere with which everyone is fine with, get these guys out already.

i did not screenshot everything that had nothing to do on the server. if you would read their chatlogs (as said in my report) you will not get out of the trash they are writing.
http://imgur.com/Ej02w7g,9Migezq,5mgx6GA,6EEh17Q,JWBLd9c,rVq4W6c,nucAO7z,ZHlgkeX

http://www.twitch.TV/kamination

Image Image

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:53 am

#13 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
In those screenshots provided Kami, there is no abuse what so ever, in one screen shot he called you a nice man? So please stop spamming our ban request thread with screenshots which are irrelevant to the server.
Also P.S to Proffset and Kami, I have seen the past day or two in the server since the reports have been made you guys are screenshotting EVERYTHING we say. You two are looking and scouring chat logs for evidence against us, why can't you chill and play the server, me and xeon have banter between each other, as you can see in one screenshot 'i swear xeon i will hit you'. Now I will repeat please stop spamming the thread with these irrelevant screen shots as I would like the admins to resolve this as fast as possible.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 pm
Friend of the Community

#14 Post Re: Reporting Xeph/Xeonn harass.
Partially accepted

STEAM_0:1:22337685 - xeonnn» - Strike 2 + 168 hours ban (he was already on strike 2, so I'm refreshing it)
- Abuse (Harassment/provoking)

@Xeon; how I reached my conclusion: You are on strike 2 and you should be well aware of the rules and how to not harass solely based on our talk, complimented by the two strikes I don't see why we I have to be nice each and every time. You are on strike 2 now and the next strike will result in a much longer ban. A "permanent" ban where you can only ask for an unban after months. Now I didn't really take too much from Proffset's screens as majority of it is outdated. However, the logs disappoint me. I also spoke to another admin whose opinion echoed mine.

@Xeph, there was a little from you but not much, however, accumulate it all including the previous talk we've had and you're now on thin ice; take care and don't get yourself out in a strike. There was controversy with reaching this decision about you but I think it's fair.

@Proffset

I know you don't like the style of these guys. However, avoid including ancient proof and adding it to your reports, avoid trying to do everything you can do to get them banned. It's lame and otiose, in addition it kills the mood when everything is being moderated every second of the game.

@Kami

I don't really understand why you added that recent proof, it doesn't say much and it appears that you are really trying to get them banned based on very, very weak evidence.

Thanks for all the effort and reports, but try to measure what's needed and not.

PS.
I also apologise in advance if I sounded harsh (or I analysed the situation wrong) in this message, but there's a reason you may sometimes be targeted by trolling - see it more as advice on how to cope well on the server. Remember it's a game and people are here to relax not work.

- Benjamin Franklin

Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]