View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] Reporting Batman, harass.
Nickname in-game : Kuro^,Armenio^,Batman^ all same person.
STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) : STEAM_0:1:10957266 http://imgur.com/9zvA2MK,AMxASe5
PROOF (Screenshot, record) : http://imgur.com/a/kmh7D
Facts noticed : Harassing, after having a talk with shadi and not stopping this time I've done my part and not provoked him etc.

Picture translation:

7. Hell how I hate surf campers on hns he was pointing that towards me since I was camping at surf and he was dead, so gay.
10. Whore proffset
11. Stop crying you pussy.
15. Shut up you creep what did you type on the forums? You are disgusting
16. Pathetic kid.
19. Saludos said my name was Edward don't mind then he asked me where are you from? I said armenia he said worst name I've ever heard in my life.
20. Idiotfuck tell me before someone opened cells with nade he thought it was me.
21. Proffset just shut up.
22. Not supposed to be here. Wrong pic

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 pm
#2 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
This is a problem, But you do play a part in it yourself proffset and this has been going on for over a week, some of these screens are about a week old, but you are a guilty party in this as well, provoking him sometimes (not always) But remember that when showing all these screens portraying batman of bullying you because that is simply not true.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 pm

#3 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
Apologies, This reply above is from me, did not realised I was not signed in :/

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:53 pm

#4 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
Guest wrote:
This is a problem, But you do play a part in it yourself proffset and this has been going on for over a week, some of these screens are about a week old, but you are a guilty party in this as well, provoking him sometimes (not always) But remember that when showing all these screens portraying batman of bullying you because that is simply not true.

Yes, I do know my problem before was that I provoked him into harassing me thats why the last report got declined. But now I'm not even a part of the problem anymore and that can be prooved by chat logs and I'm getting pissed off that he always harrases me even though I'm innocent and haven't done shit to him. I would let it go if it stopped but this just countines and countines I'm tired of getting shit by a couple specific players every time I go on the server to play and have fun. You do understand it's not fun that everytime you go on the server you get killed a kiddo,harrased for your name,age and I haven't even done anything to get this towards me. Yes before I provoked him but now it's stopped the only thing that happends now is that I tell him to please stop harassing me and that I'm gonna report him don't see that as provoking in any way. Then he starts again oh look the guy that bought vip is gonna pay shadi money to ban me etc etc. I am also aware of that some of the pictures are a week old and that is just because of the reason that I've been collecting evidence I couldn't report him with 1 pic of harassing could I? Now when I felt that it was enough I made a report.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 am

#5 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
Yes this is true but what really can you expect, Provoking someone to harrass you and then when you dont like it anymore you ask them to stop? its hypocritial in a way, although I dont condone batmans actions, you brought his dislike in you on yourself

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 am

#6 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
Boab wrote:
Yes this is true but what really can you expect, Provoking someone to harrass you and then when you dont like it anymore you ask them to stop? its hypocritial in a way, although I dont condone batmans actions, you brought his dislike in you on yourself

Yes I did provoke him into harassing me in the beggining but after the last report shadi talked to me against the problem and I actually realized, hey it might be my fault hes harrassing me but then after shadi's talk with me I became better didn't provoke him etc but the harass countined thats the reason this report is made.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:14 am

#7 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
I dont think you are seeing the point proffset, Just because you had your little moment of realisation doesnt make everything better for the people you provoked and suddenly give up their grief with you

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:17 am

#8 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
Proffset' wrote:
Boab wrote:

Yes I did provoke him into harassing me in the beggining but after the last report shadi talked to me against the problem and I actually realized, hey it might be my fault hes harrassing me but then after shadi's talk with me I became better didn't provoke him etc but the harass countined thats the reason this report is made.

sry but you still provoke 99.9% times.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:17 am

#9 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
Boab wrote:
I dont think you are seeing the point proffset, Just because you had your little moment of realisation doesnt make everything better for the people you provoked and suddenly give up their grief with you

Boab, the reason they harrased me before was because I provoked them but now the provoking stopped and the harassing still countines, yes my fault I was stupid from the beggining but now I don't want to have it like this? What should I do accept it? Don't think you would like getting harassed as soon as you enter the server.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:25 am

#10 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
SALUDOS wrote:
Proffset' wrote:
Boab wrote:

sry but you still provoke 99.9% times.

Saludos you wouldn't be the right person to talk you harass me like as much as batman but no pics on that if you check your chat logs you harass me every day for my age,how I sound and even my name?

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:26 am

#11 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
-Remember that it's always necessary to have some proof (screenshots or a demo) to prove your point.

-Please do not reply if you only want to express your opinion whether or not the request is worth being accepted.

The report has been made, please take this to steam.

14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
17:29 - LeoSteel : Ban sunvolt

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:33 am

#12 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
Is there no way to "Thank" someones post in this section? I agree with someone and it would be easier if i was enable to thank him.

Sorry for this post, but the admin who accept this can just answer quick on this one? Thanks.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:03 pm
Friend of the Community

#13 Post Re: Reporting Batman, harass.
Accepted
STEAM_0:1:10957266 - BatmaN^ - Strike 1 + 96 hours ban
- Abuse (Harassment and provoking)

Even if you were provoking him I made it abundantly clear that he shouldn't retaliate; and BatmaN^ if you feel this has been unfair hit me up on Steam or if you feel you have been provoked you are free to issue a report on him as well.

Thanks for the report.

- Benjamin Franklin

Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]