View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
#1 Post [Accepted] BAN THE VIP HOW CHEAT FOR ACHIEVEMETS
chris and valoon is freinds and valon was freekill all ts without chris because they are friends and cris try to open achiements with cheat like what you se from the film/vedio he open like 2 achiements but me cam was off after 10min i open the cam and filming how they cheat.

on film show us how chris drop gun to me for att ct see i have gun and kill me and he killd med wihtout resseon and chris try to open the achiements wiht 1hp so that cheat and i want from admin to ban him or take his vip plz :) sorry for me bad english but i try me best :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0RriOxDPdA[/youtube]

ValooN: STEAM_0:0:17228841
Chris The Prince: STEAM_0:0:52732251

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:51 am
#2 Post Re: BAN THE VIP HOW CHEAT FOR ACHIEVEMETS
Ricardo KAKA wrote:
chris and valoon is freinds and valon was freekill all ts without chris because they are friends and cris try to open achiements with cheat like what you se from the film/vedio he open like 2 achiements but me cam was off after 10min i open the cam and filming how they cheat.

on film show us how chris drop gun to me for att ct see i have gun and kill me and he killd med wihtout resseon and chris try to open the achiements wiht 1hp so that cheat and i want from admin to ban him or take his vip plz :) sorry for me bad english but i try me best :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0RriOxDPdA

ValooN: STEAM_0:0:17228841
Chris The Prince: STEAM_0:0:52732251

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 am

#3 Post Re: BAN THE VIP HOW CHEAT FOR ACHIEVEMETS
No need to spam a ban report anyhow. Please use the right format for creating a report thread .

Please make a thread with the following information:

Nickname in-game :

STEAM ID of this person (type status in the console) :

PROOF (Screenshot, record) :

Facts noticed :

Additionally, provide a screenshot of the Steam-ID of the accused person.

And also please upload the video to a site like speedyshare or similar since it's easier to catch rulebreaking there and on your youtube video there's no sounds.

If you do not get what I said I'll say it in Swedish for you.

Spoiler: show
Använd de rätta formatet till att göra en rapport för den här killen som du ser med fet text.
Och använd hemsidor som speedyshare o sånt för att ladda upp en video och ladda upp videon direkt från din cs-strike folder,
det blir lättare för admins att se vad folk gjorde och så finns det ljud där till skillnad från din youtube video.
Om du har fler frågor pm'a mig.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:39 am

#4 Post Re: BAN THE VIP HOW CHEAT FOR ACHIEVEMETS
Hope he gets banned since this is similar to farming cash. People work their asses off for achievements and he just does shit like this.
Although I have no proof, I think he made more than 10k from this as he had 25k today and said he got it from rebelling, which he doesn't do.
Spoiler: show
You may only reply if
- you can help clearing the situation up, or
- you have something important to add.

Chris is a knobhead.

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:47 pm
Friend of the Community

#5 Post Re: BAN THE VIP HOW CHEAT FOR ACHIEVEMETS
Please follow the format/rules of this section, although you really feel like replying you may PM the jail admins and or all admins and they'll see your desired outcome and take it into account if it's reasonable.

- Benjamin Franklin

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:52 pm
neonDragon Admin

#6 Post Re: BAN THE VIP HOW CHEAT FOR ACHIEVEMETS
Accepted (partially)
STEAM_0:0:17228841 - ValooN - Strike 1 + 72h ban
- Freekilling
- Special treatment

It's mainly the CT who broke the rules, even if they planned it together.
Thank you for the report.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]