View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

#1 Post [Accepted] weed got me crazy - STEAM_0:0:868477
Background story
I have watched this boy play for a few days now and I've had my suspicions about him since day one. I've always felt that this boy hacked using an aimbot, but it has taken a long time to see his aimbot in action. The reason for this is simple. He often runs around and acts stupid, and this is his attempt at avoiding suspicion. However, when he is commanding and the CT doing the killing - this is when his aimbot is most obvious.

What's contained in the demo?
Obviously I confrunted him about his aimbot during this demo. The reason for this is because I am an impatient person and I just want him to get on with it and hack, rather than watch him try his hardest to appear legitemate.

During this demo you will see his reactions after I call him a hacker. He persistantly starts freeshooting me. His hacking is even more evident when he starts freeshooting me through the cell doors (which block hud_centreid) so he would have no idea who is who. However, he knows where I am due to his ESP hacks, so he can occasionally shoot me through the cell doors. I am not bothered about him getting angry at me for spotting that he is a hacker, so the freeshooting doesn't bother me.

Things to look out for
During this demo, please take special note that the aimbot in question is at the END of the demo. I stopped the demo once I had enough evidence. The final day in the demo is the Last Man Standing - where he gets us to go into that room and the CT's shoot everyone until one terrorist is alive.

Information about the hack being used
Please pay CLOSE attention to his aimbot during The Last Man Standing. He tries his best to look legit by deliberately aiming in random places and firing awkward with huge recoil. Generally aiming badly for the most part.

However, you will notice that when his crosshair moves over the head of an enemy player, through the door, his aimbot activates. You will notice the sudden and erratic changes in his crosshair movement - This is the NOSPREAD being activated when his crosshair is on an enemy players head. You will see this activation of the nospread quite clearly, because shortly after he stops being erratic and headshots a terrorist through the door. Pay close attention, because it is subtle, but NOSPREAD is a very obvious aimbot setting (to those that aren't cheating).

If it helps, please watch this twice, and you will notice the NOSPREAD aimbot go to work when he switches to his Deagle and headshots people through the door.

Thankyou

Download link
Code:
http://speedy.sh/rdX4u/weed-freekilling.rar

Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:15 pm

#2 Post Re: weed got me crazy - STEAM_0:0:868477
I noticed his hack too and I haven't watched the demo but I hope you recorded when he first started hacking because after 'day one' he started using it less, trying to hide it.

EDIT: Just saw the vid and the hacks aren't really as obvious as they were on the first few days, don't know if it will be enough to get him banned.

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 pm
#3 Post Re: weed got me crazy - STEAM_0:0:868477
I have banned him just 1 day ago on mTc for aimbot. No one believed he had aimbot though this is the final drup in the bucket. Thanks for this report and it is very clear in your demo. Thanks!

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 pm

#4 Post Re: weed got me crazy - STEAM_0:0:868477
Gast wrote:
I have banned him just 1 day ago on mTc for aimbot. No one believed he had aimbot though this is the final drup in the bucket. Thanks for this report and it is very clear in your demo. Thanks!

Haven't noticed I wasn't logged on :facepalm:

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 pm
neonDragon Admin

#5 Post Re: weed got me crazy - STEAM_0:0:868477
Can you please re-upload the file? It seems to be damaged. I can only download an empty archive (with a filesize of 0 byte).

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:33 pm

#6 Post Re: weed got me crazy - STEAM_0:0:868477
Here you go Regit.
Weed-Freekilling.dem
Jay wrote:
Information about the hack being used
Please pay CLOSE attention to his aimbot during The Last Man Standing. He tries his best to look legit by deliberately aiming in random places and firing awkward with huge recoil. Generally aiming badly for the most part.
Last man standing @ ~23:00.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:38 pm
neonDragon Admin

#7 Post Re: weed got me crazy - STEAM_0:0:868477
Accepted
STEAM_0:0:8684772 - weed got me crazy - Strike 3 + permanent ban
- Cheating (Aimbot + propably name ESP)

Thank you for the report. In the end it was obvious, everytime he shot close to an enemy, his crosshair moved completely different.
The SteamID is STEAM_0:0:8684772, you lost the last digit ;)

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]