SCARFACE

Unban Request

Post by SCARFACE »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:424765122
- Nick INGAME: SCARFACE
- Admin/Member: Patrick
- Reason of ban: Using a wallhack / ban evading
- Which server you were banned in: Deathmatch
- Date and time of the ban: 08/07/2019 ( Not sure )
- Motivation for an unban: I admit that I used a wallhack in the deathmatch server, my purpose was to see what It's like and I only used it for a day, I also used another steam account to ban evade because I was such an addict to the game. I'm totally sorry, I'm requesting my unban request now because I see that the community is dying and I'm going to be very active in summer, so I will try my best to keep it alive and running. I promise that now I'm a very different guy, respective and mature enough to be sure that I deserve a chance in nD servers, after all the final decision goes to the admin team whether they choose to unban me or not, I respect that pretty much, thanks for your time and I apologize if there's anything wrong with my request because It's been a long time since I've been banned and I'm not used to the forums yet.
Zeke

Re: Unban Request

Post by Zeke »

Ok
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Zixler wrote:Ok
@Zixler
If you're frustrated and are trying to create a bad light about nD keep in mind that you'll get at one point forum banned.
Refrain from spamming your bs ( in topics) everywhere or else you won't be able to type anything in the future in nD.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Zixler wrote:Ok
@Zixler
If you're frustrated and are trying to create a bad light about nD keep in mind that you'll get at one point forum banned.
Refrain from spamming your bs ( in topics) everywhere or else you won't be able to type anything in the future in nD.
I'm not trying to create "bad light" on nD. I'm bored as hell and just typing random things in this dead place because nobody is here to care (or even to ban me?).

I don't care if I got banned, nothing to lose but a deadass forum lmao

User warned for spamming unban request/trolling.
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

accepted

Return to “Trash”