Unban request

Post by Since860 »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:420692317

- Nick INGAME: S!nce*860

- Admin/Member: Patrick

- Reason of ban: Banevading

- Which server you were banned in: Jailbreak

- Date and time of the ban: back in may /Permban

- Motivation for an unban: I am so sorry for doing that i realy wont make that again ever and i realy miss the game its been a year not playing the game hope you respect and i also respect you hope you let me join your game
Dante.
nD* Zombie Member

Re: Unban request

Post by Dante. »

sorry for spamming.
but i guess you should wait 1 year to apply for an unban again which means in may 2019 if i'm correct, cuz u banevaded your original ban which will be extended.
once again sorry for spamming
Joel Miller

Re: Unban request

Post by Joel Miller »

Medz. wrote:sorry for spamming.
but i guess you should wait 1 year to apply for an unban again which means in may 2019 if i'm correct, cuz u banevaded your original ban which will be extended.
once again sorry for spamming
I know you ment to help but its still none of your buisness. We have all information in archieves etc, so we dont need these kind of "information" on unban request. So pls refrain from doing so in the future or we have to punish it.

OT

Patrick told you the date for your a , maybe, successfull unban...which is today! All i found on you made me agree to his post and so I will unban you now.

Keep in mind that any rulebreak could lead to another permban, so stick to your rules from now on. Welcome back.

Return to “Trash”