View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] Unban request by Drunky
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148881301
- Nick INGAME: Drunky
- Admin/Member: Zapt0r
- Reason of ban: Aimbot
- Which server you were banned in: Aim maps server
- Date and time of the ban: 30.09.2016 - around 2 AM
- Motivation for an unban: I was just shaking my aim on purpose I didn't use any cheats.
I just wanted to troll people while I had no idea zaptor was admin.

This is what I get in console:
Kicked by Console: "Banned for 24 hours by |nD* jail| zaptOr for Cheating (Aim). If you think this is unfair, visit http://neonDragon.net/"

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:32 am

#2 Post Re: Unban request by Drunky
The report that was made on you can be found here. Not sure if you can see it, so I'll copy the link to the proof that was made on you:

http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist_evidence/2921drunky.dem

I have not checked out the demo myself, I'll leave it to you to defend yourself based on this demo. In particular explain the suspicious points in the demo (think of aim snaps, preaiming through walls etc).

Kind regards,

Apekiller

Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:19 pm

#3 Post Re: Unban request by Drunky
Apekiller wrote:
I have not checked out the demo myself, I'll leave it to you to defend yourself based on this demo. In particular explain the suspicious points in the demo (think of aim snaps, preaiming through walls etc).

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

As I previously said, I was just shaking my hands to troll people.
About preaiming, I was using sound so I exactly knew where enemies were. I was also crouching and looking "through" the box so players get the feeling that I'm wallhacking too.
I'm playing this game since I was 7 years old. It's all about the skillz.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:38 pm
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: Unban request by Drunky
Drunky wrote:
Apekiller wrote:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

About preaiming, I was using sound so I exactly knew where enemies were. I was also crouching and looking "through" the box so players get the feeling that I'm wallhacking too.

Let's say this is true. What is the point of this, are you seeking a ban? Anyway, you "shaking your hand" is quite aimbot convincing, your aim goes directly to the head. However, if you truly just shook your hand, and can prove it, the ban request on you will be canceled.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:21 pm

#5 Post Re: Unban request by Drunky
zapt0r wrote:
Let's say this is true. What is the point of this, are you seeking a ban? Anyway, you "shaking your hand" is quite aimbot convincing, your aim goes directly to the head. However, if you truly just shook your hand, and can prove it, the ban request on you will be canceled.

I was just bored.
I know how aimbot works, that's why it's so convincing.
Also, I don't think it's up to me to prove I was clean, it's up to you to prove I was cheating.
We can go any server right now and I'll shake my hands again so you can see.
I got banned for the same reason on a different community a year ago (I can show you the demo taken by the admin right before the ban) and I got unbanned because they're not braindead, they can tell the difference between a real and fake aim.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:42 pm
neonDragon Admin

#6 Post Re: Unban request by Drunky
I'm going to copy/paste my reply from your other topic, since it might be useful in the handling of this unban request:

I think there is plenty of proof of you aimbotting, since your aim towards the head seems very mechanical and automatic. You are also aiming directly towards the head through the boxes, even though the opponent changed position.

Drunky wrote:

I might be wrong, but even with alot of experience and a crazy good sound system it's pretty much impossible to decide where the opponent EXACTLY is when you can't see him/her.
I agree with what zapt0r stated above. Even if you are telling the truth - which I really doubt after watching the demo - why would you seek a ban? There is absolutely no point of "trolling" people like that.

Drunky wrote:
I got banned for the same reason on a different community a year ago (I can show you the demo taken by the admin right before the ban) and I got unbanned because they're not braindead, they can tell the difference between a real and fake aim.

Also you should mind your words and keep a nice tone. You basically just called the admin team, aswell as Zapt0r and me, braindead if this unban request is getting accepted.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:47 pm

#7 Post Re: Unban request by Drunky
Since there's so much fuzz over this, I took a look at the report and have concluded it's aimkey.

This is my response on the report:
The aimbot is clear. This isn't normal shaking hand, it's aimkey and you can also see he follows the T to his exact position, through the box and you can see the aimkey showing when he shoots as T's.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:05 pm

#8 Post Re: Unban request by Drunky
This is not a discussion topic. PM the admins if you wish to add something.

Topic locked until an admin handles it.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:36 pm

#9 Post Re: Unban request by Drunky
Declined

Took me 2 seconds to see that you are using cheats. It is far from 'pretending' to move your aim in such a way that it mimics aimbot.

You can request an unban in a year from when you got banned, so > 30th of September 2017.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]