View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

#1 Post Christopher Heyerdahl banned
"Accepted

there was more then enough proof for a strike ,but while looking at his steam ID it turned out he is a already banned player (on another steam id)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:9662 - Christopher Heyerdahl - Strike 3 + permanent ban
- ban evading

Thanks for the report."

From EvilHomer.

What other steamid?????? I don't know why you wrote this, I have never been banned from your servers before. Nor do I have another steamid.

I've just started playing again since 2010, I have only been playing this zombie mode for three days, because a mate recommended it.

This is his user, and I asked if I could borrow it, because I do not even have one my self.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:45 pm

#2 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
You have more than 1 account and IP's only come up after you join a server. The account you just got banned on matched the IP of a perm-banned player. That player also had exactly the same IP as you use. The chances of someone else having EXACTLY the same IP as you is impossible. Also, whether you got a steam ID of someone else or not, it would still pick up your own IP and not the one used by the other person. So yeah, your story doesn't really add up.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:49 pm

#3 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
Ehh, actually it does. I live in Aalborg City in Denmark, in an area named AKU, where there is only blocks of student accommodation which can only be rented out to students. My buddy studies Humanistic Informatic with me at the university of Aalborg, and this is the guy i've borrowed this account from... We are hundreds of young students, who share the same internetline. Thats why sometimes my ping is +80.

And what the hell is he banned for? He isn't the kind of person who provokes others.

And if you think i'm cheating, you can spec all you want, i'm not cheating, I hate those cheating sons of bitches.

It is not fair to be banned because of such wrong assumptions.

I don't know how it is in your country, but here it's common apartment blocks to share the same internetline, and therfor the same IP.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:57 pm

#4 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
I know how it goes in student places, dorm rooms and blocks of appartments. Sometimes you indeed have people connecting to the same internet, like wifi.

However, whatever will come out of this your behaviour is still not acceptable on our servers. If they decide to unban you then fine, but know that it will still be a Strike 1 then. Hopefully you will learn from your mistakes and won't insult and/or provoke people anymore.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:01 pm

#5 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
Well it was pretty clear to us that played with you that somthing wasnt right with you , you clearly are no NooB at playing zombie and seemed to know the members /Admins and regulars well , you Harrased and insulted unlike a New player

Your IP address shows you to be

STEAM_0:0:152261
DENMARK CRUSADER

perm baned for cheats
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=15911&hilit=STEAM_0%3A0%3A152261

STEAM_0:0:21378
Ole Johannes
perm banned for cheats
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=15913&hilit=STEAM_0%3A0%3A21378

STEAM_0:1:14741
forza aalborg bk
perm banned for cheats
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=15914&hilit=STEAM_0%3A1%3A14741

If you are sharing acounts with a "mate" then your mate as been cheating at our servers

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:05 pm

#6 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
Perhaps my language is a bit too harsh sometimes, but it's still wrong to be banned on wrong assumptions.

I'm just having fun, it probably doesn't bother you, when I write you owe me 60 ammopacks? It's for fun, and it should not be taken seriously. People simply do not understand my humor. I only write bad things to people who start saying I should shut up or leave the server.

I don't just harass people without a reason. People are way too sensitive. But if people don't understand my ironic Danish humor, then I'll stop.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:08 pm

#7 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
Yes I am a newbie at Zombie mode, but I've been playing both kz_maps and surf in the past. If you look at the logs you'll see me complaining about I don't know the maps.

If you look carefully at my steamid, you'll see its damn old. I've been playing CS since when you had a WONID, and not steam.

I've played in top cs clans in Denmark, and attended LAN's like CPL in Copenhagen and such. Of course i'm no newbie at jumping and aiming.

Know the admins??? When admins name is nD zombie of course I know they are admins? I don't honestly understand what you mean by that... and I called Luna a he serveral times today, shouldn't I know it was a girl if I knew the admins? I only knew when Lien wrote she was a girl.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 pm

#8 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
Whether you like your own humor or not, the language you (directly) use in our servers is not tolerated. And yeah of course you can joke but till a certain extent. You took it over the boarder hence the fact I kicked you once or twice. Either way, we will have to wait and see what the admins decide regarding your case. I highly doubt you live in student blocks though, as your IP just changed. But oh well...

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:23 pm

#9 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
I guess you are a bit confused Lien, my IP just changed? Then how can Homer see there's been other accounts with the same IP?

And yes, I do live in a dorm room. The line I'm studying, normally takes five years. I have lived here for three years, and will probably be staying here for the last two also.

If you honestly think i'm cheating, I would suggest you spectate me as much as you like.

I'm not cheating, I have no use for cheating, and if you spectate me - you'll have no doubt.

I is a very competent cs player in terms of aim and jumping, there is nothing more to it.

I just think it's low to be banned for sharing IP with someone who has cheated. The doubt should be on my side, and as I have already mentioned, I think you have to spectate me when I play :-)

I understand my tone on the server is not approved.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:31 pm

#10 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
I meant ID :p Sorry :facepalm:

As for the cheating case. We don't think you cheat. But perm ban players are not allowed to connect to our servers. The fact your IP matches with that of 3 perm banned players (cheats) left us no other choice than to ban this account as it's ban evading. However, I suggest you to back your story up with proof because anyone can say what you said.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:38 pm

#11 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
I asked for other accounts cause my mate doesn't play cs anymore, but they are banned.

And one of them isn't even listed by Homer.

Edit: And again, if you think I am cheating, you'll get wiser by spectating... :-)

I've played many hours these last three days, not ONCE has anyone accused me of cheating.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 pm

#12 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
toTo wrote:
I asked for other accounts cause my mate doesn't play cs anymore, but they are banned.

And one of them isn't even listed by Homer.

Edit: And again, if you think I am cheating, you'll get wiser by spectating... :-)

I've played many hours these last three days, not ONCE has anyone accused me of cheating.
You don't get my point. Noone ever accused you of cheating. But there are 3 accounts that used YOUR ip that are banned for cheating. Meaning, if we look at the IP's, you are now ban-evading. That does not mean you cheat, it means you use the IP under which 3 other ID's already got banned. Now I am telling you to back up your story with proof (in regards to you living in student blocks), because only then they might consider an unban for you.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:51 pm

#13 Post Re: Christopher Heyerdahl banned
interesting what you said when somone said to you that you will soon be banned

Quote:
I can switch account u looser
rofl
and I have a dynamic IP

also interesting choice of words

Quote:
DENMARK CRUSADER owns

and yes we can see the "other steam id" that as all of a studden popped up on your ip address since you were banned

you should be perm banned on your language used alone ,(i will not repete or repost it here) you are a racist stiring racial hatred and for as long as you use language like that you will forever be unwelcome at our servers

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]