Unban Request.

SaKraN~

Unban Request.

Post by SaKraN~ »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208232029
- Nick INGAME: Sakran
- Admin/Member: Zero
- Reason of ban: For hacking someone hacked me.
- Which server you were banned in:All of them.
- Date and time of the ban:Permban , They told me you can ask after 2 Weeks.
- Motivation for an unban: Well First of all i apologize for every thing Happened, also i didn't touch The community, and i didn't even want to touch that guy, but when he just started threating me and i hacked him also every one knows that how much that i love the Server, And the community so i hope i can get the chance and promise and nothing wrong will happen again and i'll never talk to any one who just talk shit with me i'll face the admin And the one that i hacked him i'm sorry and i hope you accept my apology and thanks

*I think the 2 weeks, just passed or still 1 day left to pass the 2 weeks.
Image <--- English 2020...
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Re: Unban Request.

Post by ZeRo#1 »

SaKraN~ wrote:- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208232029
- Nick INGAME: Sakran
- Admin/Member: Zero
- Reason of ban: For hacking someone hacked me.
- Which server you were banned in:All of them.
- Date and time of the ban:Permban , They told me you can ask after 2 Weeks.
- Motivation for an unban: Well First of all i apologize for every thing Happened, also i didn't touch The community, and i didn't even want to touch that guy, but when he just started threating me and i hacked him also every one knows that how much that i love the Server, And the community so i hope i can get the chance and promise and nothing wrong will happen again and i'll never talk to any one who just talk shit with me i'll face the admin And the one that i hacked him i'm sorry and i hope you accept my apology and thanks

*I think the 2 weeks, just passed or still 1 day left to pass the 2 weeks.
Only have to add to this, that it wasn't me who banned him. It was via the admin tool by an admin.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Re: Unban Request.

Post by Shadi »

Declined

It's true that you can request an unban after two weeks, but the intention at the time of the ban is important. You knew very well what you were doing and used it in spite and retaliation.

Sit out a longer ban, you can try again in 2 or so months from now.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Trash”