View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] I ask for unban
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120066514
- Nick INGAME:[FPB^JOLLE] >>Peace for all<<
- Admin/Member: Zero
- Reason of ban: Given 120 hours warning ban to Jolle bcs of teamkilling/freekilling/warnhistory (known as teamkiller as a T as well) + Removed his CT access for 1 month due to
teamkilling/freekilling/known as a bad ct who is triggerhappy and plays mostly around
- Which server you were banned in: Jailbreak
- Date and time of the ban: 2019-04-24 13:19:59
- Motivation for an unban: I play normaly for now, watch out as ct and dont make boosts and blocks at t, or other what against the rules.
Trust me i dont dissapoint you again.

I look the demos at strikelist.php?report_id=6490 but only what I saw, was, that I say: Come on play normal we are over 10 players.

Next, yes I kill x3 for scripting, becasue in rules I reed its cheat. As easy as that looked you cant make a longjump without cheat.
Maybe I wrong but I will not be fooled, he can show me on a lj server, maybe he have time but I know some pro´s they play so long time
and never I saw that its going so easy. The mouse strafes must far more left an right and the g strafe backwards was realy perfect too.

sry when I was wrong next I make Demo from spec and report this guys.

Tue May 07, 2019 8:17 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: I ask for unban
We don't lift temporarily bans and your ban is well deservd.

X3 was not scripting.

Wed May 08, 2019 4:45 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]