View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 28 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] Hamza
- Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:206329577
- Nick INGAME:Hamza
- Admin/Member:i don't know
- Reason of ban:ABUSE
- Which server you were banned in:All
- Date and time of the ban:i don't know
- Motivation for an unban: U Declined my request because you say i'm Hacker and i evading but i don't even join to server a year ago plz check my id and i got new steam account unban me plz and thanks for reading again.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:44 am

#2 Post Re: Hamza
Hamza wrote:
- Motivation for an unban: U Declined my request because you say i'm Hacker and i evading but i don't even join to server a year ago plz check my id and i got new steam account unban me plz and thanks for reading again.

You were banevading 03-01-2018 and caught cheating. You can make a new unban-request 1 year from that date, meaning 03-01-2019.

If you keep evading and cheating we will extend the ban from the date you banevaded, or add more time to your ban.

By zaptor

and stop spammin it wont make u , anythink better. just wait 1 year play some others game, ps:they can check your ip, if you have ban evaded! this via spy , and evidences and whitnes to ,

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 am
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: Hamza
Hamza wrote:

Seems like something went wrong yesterday and we linked an IP to you, who wasnt you in the end. Rechecked the case now.
The ID you provided isnt banned and a new one i guess. So feel free to play on the servers again. Also unbanned your old ID. Keep in mind that you are just set back to Strike 2 even with this new ID and it wont take much to get you permbanned again.

Welcome back.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:32 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]