unban request jb section by sanji

ccxsanJi

unban request jb section by sanji

Post by ccxsanJi »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189604373
- Nick INGAME: sanJi
- Admin/Member: Patrick
- Reason of ban: toxic player + ban evade (multiple time)
- Which server you were banned in: jailbreak
- Date and time of the ban: permanently
- Motivation for an unban: i'm sorry i ask sorry again, i want to play and spend my time here beacause i like this server and please this time accept my apologize i hope you don't hate me again i've changed. you can trust me this time. sanji.
Moee

Re: unban request jb section by sanji

Post by Moee »

I don't know if i am allowed to share my opinion sorry if i am wrong.
I Think giving sanji another chance would be good otherwise it won't be fair because i see evry single day the banvaders in jb and members do aswell but none of you took an action and we all know why. But i hope you changed sanji, i hope your attitude changed the past doesn't effect the present for me as long as you changed.Goodluck a chance won't hurt i guess.

Sorry Once again if i don't have permission to share my opinion here.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Moee wrote:I don't know if i am allowed to share my opinion sorry if i am wrong.
I Think giving sanji another chance would be good otherwise it won't be fair because i see evry single day the banvaders in jb and members do aswell but none of you took an action and we all know why. But i hope you changed sanji, i hope your attitude changed the past doesn't effect the present for me as long as you changed.Goodluck a chance won't hurt i guess.

Sorry Once again if i don't have permission to share my opinion here.
http://prnt.sc/rqjavb
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Accepted

You are a fun lad Sanji, I’ll give you that. However, you need to control your anger, which were the roots to your previous harassment bans. Keep that in mind when playing on our servers.
Regards,
zapt0r

Return to “Jail/TTT Trash”