[Accepted] unban

Brooklyn

unban

Post by Brooklyn »

STEAM_0:1:14967838
Aloala

I got a justified weekly ban for teamkill and destructive behaviour that followed up with a perm ban for ban evading. I had no intentions to ban evade and continue to being destructive, I played an hour or two following all rules since I had some free time and was bored.

I'm not saying I should go unpunished, but a permently ban is abit to harsh for ban evading, I could understand it if I were to continue being destructive or my original ban was for cheating, but I wasnt being destructive to the server at all. I'm simply looking for a more reasonable ban, started to play here around 09 and hoping it wont end here.
Lien~

Re: unban

Post by Lien~ »

We never insta permban if someone ban evades. Your second account should have received the same ban as your initial account got and then an additional bantime given to both accounts (like a 3 day add or w.e). I will have a look at it in the morning. I am currently not at home.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Just a three day perm ban man. Its fine.

On a serious note, why doesnt ban evading count as an extra strike, I never got that back when I was a member.

Person in jail who commits a crime gets time added?
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Jellow wrote:Just a three day perm ban man. Its fine.

On a serious note, why doesnt ban evading count as an extra strike, I never got that back when I was a member.

Punishment

In some jurisdictions, such as in the United States, escaping from jail or prison is a criminal offense. In Virginia, for instance, the punishment for escape depends on whether the offender escaped by using force or violence or setting fire to the jail, and the seriousness of the offense for which they were imprisoned.[2][3][4]

In other jurisdictions, the philosophy of the law holds that it is human nature to want to escape. In Mexico, for instance, escapees who do not break any other laws are not charged for anything and no extra time is added to their sentence;[5] however, officers are allowed to shoot prisoners attempting to escape.[6] In Mexico, an escape is illegal if violence is used against prison personnel or property, or if prison inmates or officials aid the escape
Image Image
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

kami (GER] wrote:
Jellow wrote:Just a three day perm ban man. Its fine.

Punishment

In some jurisdictions, such as in the United States, escaping from jail or prison is a criminal offense. In Virginia, for instance, the punishment for escape depends on whether the offender escaped by using force or violence or setting fire to the jail, and the seriousness of the offense for which they were imprisoned.[2][3][4]

In other jurisdictions, the philosophy of the law holds that it is human nature to want to escape. In Mexico, for instance, escapees who do not break any other laws are not charged for anything and no extra time is added to their sentence;[5] however, officers are allowed to shoot prisoners attempting to escape.[6] In Mexico, an escape is illegal if violence is used against prison personnel or property, or if prison inmates or officials aid the escape
Refrain from spamming this topic with unnecessary comments, such as bringing federal law regarding punishment into a gaming community.
Regards,
zapt0r
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

zapt0r wrote:Refrain from spamming this topic with unnecessary comments, such as bringing federal law regarding punishment into a gaming community.
lmao this guy...

User banned for this post
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Has the issue been dealt with? Havent tried to login yet. Thanks for clearing that up Lien so I should be unbanned by now or asap since it was like 2-3 weeks ago I got my initial ban. unless the extra added time is more than 3 days.

Will try to enter the servers once I got some time, thanks in advance.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Brooklyn wrote:Has the issue been dealt with? Havent tried to login yet. Thanks for clearing that up Lien so I should be unbanned by now or asap since it was like 2-3 weeks ago I got my initial ban. unless the extra added time is more than 3 days.

Will try to enter the servers once I got some time, thanks in advance.
I have unbanned + set your original account back to Strike 2, and have unbanned + set your 2nd account to a Strike 2 too.

Please refrain from breaking any rules, as next time you'll end up permed.

Contact me in private if anything is unclear.

STEAM_0:1:14967838 Set back to Strike 2
STEAM_0:1:21943109 Set to Strike 2 (2nd account)

Return to “Jail/TTT Trash”