View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

#1 Post [Declined] Possibly wrongly permbanned
- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:18498873
- Nick INGAME : Daziky
- Admin/Member : dArra i think (STEAM_0:1:16980721)
- Reason of ban : Probably wallhacking
- Banned in what server ? : Jailbreak
- Date and time of the ban : 2013-06-16

- Motivation for a deban : I love this server and i want to keep playing on it. It's where 95% of my time on cs goes and i don't want to give that up. I've earlier been wallhacking, possibly on this server, but the last couple of days i haven't bothered it. A permbann for this is pretty harsh i would think. If you spectate the full jailbreak-server i'm sure you can find mistakes by all of the players, and i can't see why i should get this kind of punishment. I'd call it wrong and i want another chance at your awesome server. If this is what it takes to show you my dedication to this server, then please unbann me and i'll behave good from now on, (if i haven't been till now).

Thank you for your time,
sincerely,
/Daz

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 pm

#2 Post Re: Possibly wrongly permbanned
You've been banned for wallhacking, correct.

Several communitys doesn't give a second chance at all to cheaters, but the difference here is that neonDragon actually do after at least a year and this is something you should consider lucky. It was the same here less than a year ago aswell, but it got changed because cheaters like you should have a chance to improve themselves.

Sit out your ban and learn from your misstake. It's good that you admit cheating and are sorry for it though.

Last edited by SiX on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:13 pm

#3 Post Re: Possibly wrongly permbanned
Unbans for hacking are only given after a year from the moment the punishment came into effect. If you would like to be unbanned remake this thread in about a year. This is the community's policy.

Edit: Six and I wrote at the same time just delete my post his explains it as well.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:14 pm
Profile YIM

#4 Post Re: Possibly wrongly permbanned
A year?!?! Until then i can get cancer and die! You must be kidding me!

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:15 pm

#5 Post Re: Possibly wrongly permbanned
There must be something I or you can do?

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:21 pm

#6 Post Re: Possibly wrongly permbanned
Daziky wrote:
There must be something I or you can do?

You decided to hack, so take the consequences. You're lucky to get unban here after 1 year, some communities won't even bother you.
Be patient and stop hacking...

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:34 pm

#7 Post Re: Possibly wrongly permbanned
Daziky wrote:
but the last couple of days i haven't bothered it.

This is utter bullshit, I've seen you wallhack this weekend, I was just late with a recording. And the report for your ban was done last saturday aswell.

Glad you finally got caught and as people said, you have a minimal of 1 year to wait.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 pm

#8 Post Re: Possibly wrongly permbanned
Haha, I'm glad you got caught! You had a Awp and I stood apparently behind a wall when I Suddenly got a headshot of your Awp. I do not know how you knew I was standing there behind the wall but I do not care. Moreover, I was not alone there, we were about 2-3 Ct's that stood there waiting for T's. All this happened down at the DR on JB_SNOW. Additionally, I was quite shocked how you could get a headshot when you did not even know I was standing there. This happened to me anyway. Darra was there and banned him 4 hours and now you became permanently banned. Wait a year and then came back. Sit out your ban now.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:31 pm
Friend of the Community

#9 Post Re: Possibly wrongly permbanned
Declined

You wallhacked and you admitted it, admitting is a good step but as the others said cheaters used to not ever get unbanned. Now they have to wait a year to get a new chance and same goes for you.

- Benjamin Franklin

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]