View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] Last Israelite Judge
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5549427
- Nick INGAME: Last Israelite Judge
- Admin/Member: Madara if my memory serves me right.
- Reason of ban: Abuse?
- Which server you were banned in: Jailbreak
- Date and time of the ban: Just now
- Motivation for an unban: What appears to be the reason behind my ban? I was playing peacefully and Madara banned me for abuse. I tried connecting back in hope that it was a false ban, but I guess it wasn't. Could anyone shed some light onto this?

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:59 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: Last Israelite Judge
You have a perfect IP match with this ID who got permbanned from the servers in may: STEAM_0:0:68097132

Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:45 pm

#3 Post Re: Last Israelite Judge
I must have fallen on his IP or something. We have a very known IP problem in Israel and they often mix with eachother. You can read about the problem here: https://hackernoon.com/israels-ip-problem-7d8916cb93ec
You can browse through my history or whatever. I used to play here a lot and just got back from a long break. Check our HWID's and find out we are not the same person, It's just a coincidence.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:18 pm
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: Last Israelite Judge
Last Israelite Judge wrote:
I must have fallen on his IP or something. We have a very known IP problem in Israel and they often mix with eachother. You can read about the problem here: https://hackernoon.com/israels-ip-problem-7d8916cb93ec
You can browse through my history or whatever. I used to play here a lot and just got back from a long break. Check our HWID's and find out we are not the same person, It's just a coincidence.

This is bullshit and you know it. Apart from having matching IPs you also have matching names to the ID I provided above.

I was going to let someone else handle this but you made the decision very easy for me.

Declined

See you in a year.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:31 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]