View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

#1 Post[Declined] Flanky Unban Request
Details of my Ban can be found on both below threads-;

Initial Unban Request: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... ky#p494052
2nd Unban:
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... ky#p494052

New unban motivation:
Quote:
Banned in June 2016, there has been time between my ban to think of not only the ctions that got me banned but previous - which has allowed me to have a long motivation of deban as primarily it comes down to maturity and growing up that I've done over the past couple years, whereas previously I was very childish, even though despite this which I could throughout my many years have been a liked regular that was very informative, instead went down the route of being banned all the time and doing everyones head in. I agree that during my time here in recent years that my behaviour was always inconsistent and with the whole Fragaholics thing it contributed to my behaviour while at nD then that probably set the tone - considering how many times I was banned and brought back there. Both situations being similar. I am no longer a 16/17 year old who just types/screams insults or delibrately breaks a rule, I'm calm and composed now and believe that despite the many errors I've done like many others who've been banned but been given the ability to reintegrate with the community, I would consider myself to be hopefully one of those that not only gets the chance to return but establish myself as a regular. I think many who know may can agree that as a person, I'm a nice guy and enjoys a laugh but others know me as someone that's perceived to be a dickhead either through what they've seen/heard of me or how I've been personified by another. Fairly so however throughout those 2 years I've matured alot as a person and just want to be given the chance to prove my ways have changed. I hope that I've done what I can to convince you that I'm a more mature person and would like to apologise to the admins/members I've had encounters with and have had to deal with my issues relating to being banned/unbanned.

Regards
Flanky

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:53 am
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: Flanky Unban Request
Despite the convincing motivation speech, we do not think you have changed for the better, proven by the countless times you have been banned / unbanned. How is this time any different?

Start showing that you care for the community and that you have changed, through forums/discord. As of now, you will not get unbanned.

Edit: The trust the admins have given to you over the years have been broken again and yet again. We've come to the conclusion that you have had your chances in this community.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]