View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
#1 Post [Accepted] Unban request vato
- STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:36972207
- Nick INGAME : Pala / vato now
- Admin/Member : Nase
- Reason of ban :Tagfaking and Harassing
- Banned in what server ? : Jailbreak
- Date and time of the ban :Around October 2011
- Motivation for a deban : I think I've matured a lot, I didn't know what I was doing back then and getting the permban made me think about my actions.

I love this server and miss the jailbreak server. It was after I got banned that I finally realized how foolish what I did was and I definitely regret it by now. I lost my temper easily and I think I won't anymore

I also love the server a lot and I am really impatient to play on them !

Thank you for giving me a chance :)

Notice : I am strike 3 but somehow I could play on roadrage, my strikelist got resetted but I still can't play on jailbreak. If you could put me back on strike two please.

Proofs :
Strike 1 & 2 : viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11666&hilit=STEAM_0%3A1%3A36972207 (For tagfaking)
Strike 3 : viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12643&hilit=STEAM_0%3A1%3A36972207 (for harassing.)

Note : I do it for him because he doesn't know how to use the forum and has been a nice guy so far. He also wants to play more than many people. I will take responsability in case something occurs to him.

Sat May 26, 2012 4:41 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: Unban request vato
Accepted
I don't know where your Strikelist entry went, but I've put you to Strike 2 now. (Strangely, as i added you again the old Strikes came back now.) It's been a while and i hope you learned that it was wrong.
Have fun on the servers!

Sat May 26, 2012 4:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]