View unanswered posts | View active topics | | There are 4 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

#1 Post[Accepted] Unban request
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172283265
- Nick INGAME: kahba
- Admin/Member: nD| Lien
- Reason of ban: Freehitting, teamkilling and verbal abuse.
- Which server you were banned in: Jailbreak
- Date and time of the ban: 2016-10-01 19:56:54
- Motivation for an unban:

I fully understand the reason I got banned. There were alot of things going on and I reacted back the same way as people did to me (freekilling, teamkilling as CT, verbally abusing people etc) which was very childish of me. I also regret the way I replied to the mods, especially Lien who tried to talk me out of my pride and let things slide. I could make a long story out of this, but it comes to the point that I acknowledge my mistakes and totally regret them, as I really want to get back to playing jailbreak on this (mostly) amazing community server I've played for years.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:13 pm

#2 Post Re: Unban request
You got permbanned on: 2016-10-01
And could ask for an unban on: 2017-04-01

You went from 0 strikes to permban within 2-3 months after several talking with you to behave.
You also managed to get 4 strikes since there was a bug, so you got 2 strike 2's.

After my own experience with you, I wouldn't unban you until 9 months had passed. But I'll give you the benefit of doubt based on your explination for why you behaved that way.
Keep in mind it won't take much to get permbanned again, so follow the rules and behave.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:42 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]