[Declined] Van Buren App For nD Jail Team

All declined Applications are stored here.
Locked
VanBuren
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:57 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Van Buren App For nD Jail Team

Post by VanBuren »

Applicants
- Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:4476690

- NickName: VanBuren

- Age:18

- Gender:Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):i worked as admin in other server i know how to use the powers and when to use it.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: for like 6 to 7 hours im active all the day i can be online any time.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?i started to play nonSteam in 2012 and After 3 years i started to play steam But i stoped play at 2018 but now im back to play all the day
About me:my name is yazan I live In jordan arabic country but i can speak english very well as for my experience in games I played so many games And i can understand every game i play, Also not every thing in my Life Is Games every day i Go out with my friends and I work with my dad and i do a lots of thing in my life about my study im now in holiday But after 2 month i will be in last grade And i need to study very hard to go To University..NOTE:in The last Grade after 2 month i will not be active all the day you know i need to study very hard to go the university so I don’t promise you To be active all the day...

Motivation: ok so first i would love to be a member in jail break im playing jail break since 2015 i know all the rules im a helpful guy i love to help people and let them know the rules very well and help the people with ctapp and i want to help the members in jailbreak to make the server more fun and make the server more organized and half the people from Arab countries and not all of them follow the rules very well they keep harrasing in arabic and i understand arabic very well I can warn them to not do that and I like the best for neondragon community and server.

thank you for reading every one all the love <3
Last edited by VanBuren on Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Abooooookkkk
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:40 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Fun Team

Post by Abooooookkkk »

Hi Van

I dont know why you applying to fun team and ther is no fun servers anymore i think there is only one or two fun server are up but they are always empty

and i dont think that fun team need more members because there is already a member in the team and one member is enough for 1 or 2 empty server.


I think you should apply in jail team because i always see u playing in jailbreak server most of the time and jb server is the server who need more members because he the active and full most of the time :)

and now i am gonna talk about you :

you active and ur english is not bad i didnt see breaking the rules before but u was spaamming ur mic yesterday when we was playing talent day and that was reallly so annoying from u and never saw u moderating and etc...

Conclusion:

so like i said before if u are not going to switch ur apply to jail team i dont think they need to accept you to the fun team because ther is no need for one more member in that team and if u switch to jail team so my vote will be EXTENDED and wwork for ur cons !!
User avatar
Supercell
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:52 pm
Location: Rotterdam
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Fun Team

Post by Supercell »

Hello van Buren ,

This application is in my eyes an easy way to be a member since u are most of the times active on Jailbreak. I think u are just trying to get powers in an easy way. The fun servers aren't really up , especially because deathmatch is not there anymore. This is why I am going to judge you on what I've seen from you on Jailbreak , since u could better apply for the Jail team.

U are a nice and kind guy , but u are far away from being a member . As a member u should moderate people and what I know is that u are the one who gets moderated. Most of the times this is because u lack a lot of rule knowledge. Furthermore I dont see any member material in you and you are not even trying ur best to become one since I never saw u moderating , reporting or being active on the forums. Get well known in the community since I doubt that the most people know u and act as a member before u become one and then u might have a chance to become a member. U still have have a lot of work to do to fix all of ur points.

Good luck !
Lionel Messi best player in football history
hoho
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Fun Team

Post by hoho »

i dont wanna state any pros or cons here simply because i dont know u , tho i just wanted to point out that u applying for the fun team when there are no fun servers up or at least being played just shows me a picture of how terrible of a member u are gonna be and on its own is enough to decline the application
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Fun Team

Post by Shadi »

hoho wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:24 pm
i dont wanna state any pros or cons here simply because i dont know u , tho i just wanted to point out that u applying for the fun team when there are no fun servers up or at least being played just shows me a picture of how terrible of a member u are gonna be and on its own is enough to decline the application
That's a very baseless statement, especially when you don't know the person in question. Please refrain from posting without actual pros or cons regarding the person, them applying on servers that aren't active is not a con in and of itself - not unless it's elaborated correctly on.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
VanBuren
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:57 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Fun Team

Post by VanBuren »

Alright Guys i know your Point of view about there is no server But Kz/SpeedRun/Surf gun game, speed run all the day Have players from 4 to 12 and kz some times people join I was playing Kz Yesterday and there was players with me They dont know how to use hook and how to start And i helped them With that But about the deathmatch Server I hope the admins Have The server back cuz Before long time to many people was playing death match but in this days People needs a Member In speed run and kz and surf gun game Any way Ty for your Reply.
Abooooookkkk
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:40 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Fun Team

Post by Abooooookkkk »

VanBuren wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:34 pm
Alright Guys i know your Point of view about there is no server But Kz/SpeedRun/Surf gun game, speed run all the day Have players from 4 to 12 and kz some times people join I was playing Kz Yesterday and there was players with me They dont know how to use hook and how to start And i helped them With that But about the deathmatch Server I hope the admins Have The server back cuz Before long time to many people was playing death match but in this days People needs a Member In speed run and kz and surf gun game Any way Ty for your Reply.
sorry for spamming again but this is a old trick applying for fun or other team and then you go moderate and playing all the day in jb server like other member like the current members of fun and zombie and runner team ...

and i dont think that kz or speedrun servers need member bcs this mode of servers they dont need a member ,may need someone to guide new players the rules or how to play but ther is fun member and he enough for this job and my question is when u was helping players in kz server do u need members powers to do that ? or your goal is so obvious so is to get member power and then moderate in jb server ?

because wut i understand from ur reply that u just want to get member powers :)

so i decided to change my vote from EXTENDED to big no and gl for ur application
User avatar
Medz
nD*** Jail Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:22 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Fun Team

Post by Medz »

Abooooookkkk wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:07 pm
VanBuren wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:34 pm
Alright Guys i know your Point of view about there is no server But Kz/SpeedRun/Surf gun game, speed run all the day Have players from 4 to 12 and kz some times people join I was playing Kz Yesterday and there was players with me They dont know how to use hook and how to start And i helped them With that But about the deathmatch Server I hope the admins Have The server back cuz Before long time to many people was playing death match but in this days People needs a Member In speed run and kz and surf gun game Any way Ty for your Reply.
sorry for spamming again but this is a old trick applying for fun or other team and then you go moderate and playing all the day in jb server like other member like the current members of fun and zombie and runner team ...

and i dont think that kz or speedrun servers need member bcs this mode of servers they dont need a member ,may need someone to guide new players the rules or how to play but ther is fun member and he enough for this job and my question is when u was helping players in kz server do u need members powers to do that ? or your goal is so obvious so is to get member power and then moderate in jb server ?

because wut i understand from ur reply that u just want to get member powers :)

so i decided to change my vote from EXTENDED to big no and gl for ur application
i don't really understand what you're on about, as other servers are still under maintenance, outta plugins, and barely functioning (mainly zombie server as i am a zombie member) theres no way to maintain players as all plugins were off, starting from ndmenu, to rtv, but yes, you won't look at that but instead be like (oh oh hes zombie member/runner whats he doing on jb?), we aren't only limited to the servers we've applied to moderate or maintain up running with players.

anyway, for you vanburen**, i honestly still have that old picture of you, troller, toxic, on top of that just as supercell stated, you're trynna get an ez member for powers only, as you activity on fun servers are nothing compared to jb, on top of that you just came back, and pretty sure other ppl still have that old picture of you, which you should work mainly,
so what i suggest you to do is CoR this app, stand out to the crowd, and make sure you think twice before you apply randomly.
i'm gonna vote no.

EDIT: I mixed you up with another player, my bad lol
I'm an amateur's what you think
So you stand there in disbelief
'Til I dislocate both your feet
That's what happens, you step to me
VanBuren
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:57 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Fun Team

Post by VanBuren »

okay so guys thank you all for your response I think about what you said And about im active in jb More than nD fun servers and if i change my App To jb your response will be better so i decided to transfer my app from nD fun To nD Jail
I was just trying to be nd Fun To let the people back to play deathmatch and Kz and other servers but i think About it and that will not happen it will be hard so for me I will transfer To nD Jail And thx you again.

and i updated my application.
User avatar
AlwaysWIN
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 8:48 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Fun Team

Post by AlwaysWIN »

VanBuren wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:16 pm
okay so guys thank you all for your response I think about what you said And about im active in jb More than nD fun servers and if i change my App To jb your response will be better so i decided to transfer my app from nD fun To nD Jail
I was just trying to be nd Fun To let the people back to play deathmatch and Kz and other servers but i think About it and that will not happen it will be hard so for me I will transfer To nD Jail And thx you again.

and i updated my application.
Tbh Currently it just looks like you are rushing your application, changing teams just coz some people told you. You should know on which sv you urself r interested and enjoy playing at, and then apply if you feel you are ready.
Coming back to the topic,
Your activity on the jb is good, but never saw u commanding, moderating, helping players and well you aren't considered as an approachable source.
I'd suggest you to wait for few months, see how the Jail team works and apply if u feel u r ready.
It's a clear NO for now.
"The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones." ~ Mark Antony
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Jail Team

Post by Shadi »

Heyyy

Some quick but not very fleshed-out thoguhts.

You're quite a friendly fella. I have a really good feeling about you. There are other things you should be, friendly aside. Imo you have very little authority, you don't ever moderate either.

You care about the community, and you map for it. You're very active, and very dedicated. I think if you start seeming less frivolous on the forums, and in-game and moderate more you have a really strong shot of becoming an excellent asset here.

For now imma have to vote extend, and give you some more time to prove that the spot is yours.

Conclusion:

I vote Extend
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Van Buren App For nD Jail Team

Post by Shadi »

Declined

The admin team generally thought you were too frivolous and didn't have enough authority/stand out enough.

There is a liking to your personality tho, work on your cons and a spot may await you.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest