[Declined] S.W.A.T For member again?

All declined Applications are stored here.
S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T For member again?

Post by S.W.A.T »

- Steam ID :
STEAM_0:0:143423300

- NickName :
S.W.A.T

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Ive been member once last year but i left after 2-3 weeks because of study and school , i ve watched members and admins nd played with them for years im pretty sure i know how it works!

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
4 hours at the moment and after 2 weeks ill finish my exams and be completely free so I can play like a 6 hour day

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I joined in 2014 as nonsteamer played roadrage then i got invited to jailbreak played it few months then became steamer in augest 2015

- Do you have a working mic?
Yes but it is really bad i intend on buying a new one soon

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) :
My name is Mahi Mohamed Seddik am from Algeria an north african country , i live in a popular city named Constantine with my dad , mom and my brother , i am gonna pass the BAC exam next year so i can pass to university , i like playing video games, and football ofcourse who doesnt xD i play more like suarez tho , i intend on leaving the country after finishing my university so i can work there. and am single if u are intereseted!

- My motivation :
Since I came back ive seen server getting more ppl, but many of the players doesn't stick to the rules, to be honest when I got my trail last year I wasn't strict and I wouldn't be this year id like to moderate and act when things gets out of hand, id like to make the server more enjoyable and fun in a good way, getting powers would help me and make me able to do that

Thank you for reading, am serious like i always been. So i invite you to reply with honest replys.
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
~LITE~

Re: S.W.A.T For member again?

Post by ~LITE~ »

Hello. First before saying my. opinion, I want to tell you that I will judge you about your personality so it have no relationship with being my real brother
So As a player I can see that you are in the good way. I can easily see that your Ways to deal with others at the highest levels and also Your level of English is constantly improving . As you are more fans of this game in general and the server in particular . I am sure you will do your best to help this community . And you will share your experience ( you were a good ex member )
Its a yess for me and good luck :D
These users thanked the author ~LITE~ for the post:
S.W.A.T
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Hey, Its crazy to see the amount of applications this month, now ill be completely honest with you on my perspective of you

Pros:
*Mature for you age
*You don't mess around at all !
*Good Backup CT (More like you got the commanders back when someone else is commanding)
*You pay attention which I respect a lot especially since we have a lot of trollers these days
*Good rule knowledge
*Fun to be around

Cons:
*Never saw you moderating.
*I have been quite active on the report section, still haven't seen any reports from you.
*Average commander.
*Bad mic

So onto explaining my cons, about the average commander what I mean is, When you get online I don't really see people get excited or ready to give up their CT for you to command. and I think I know the reason. Perhaps maybe your bad mic which gives people a hard time understanding you. But one things for sure, as a commander, trust me if you make up a nice game that no one else does or something new to this community they will love you forever. Be creative try different ways to play the same game, do a certain game with a twist, there is endless possibilities. and I think this falls under authority. The more people "who play the server right now" know you, the more respect they will give you and the higher authority you get.

Now about the Activity I don't think its a problem. However your moderation I think is Very, Verrrry important. If you don't moderate, people know that you have nothing to do with this community more like that they wont be scared to do something wrong. when you do moderate, you make your self present, everyone will know they are being watched which is a good thing. hence less problems start happening, and when people start PMing you for help you know your doing just fine and you should be jumping around, because I certainly am xD. As fellow staff told me "You need to act like a member to become a member"

Now onto my final point about reports. I wasn't here before, so I cant say anything about the past but since I started again in this community i haven't seen a single report, Now A good way to gain quick attention and make people see your presence and be scared to make a mistake like teamkilling/freekilling etc is to go spec and talk with everyone, especially moderate. you will have tons of Pms telling you to spec a specifc guy trust me. and maybe you will get something worth a report :)

My conclusion is your a nice guy, you don't mess around, mature and good to be around. I am sure in little to no time you will improve those cons because its really simple for someone like you especially a Ex member. I'd vote Extend- Lead to a yes when i see more of you moderating and gaining a name in this community which we play now not the old one.

Goodluck!
Last edited by Rhyme on Mon May 06, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Rhyme for the post:
S.W.A.T

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Moee

Post by Moee »

Before giving you my opinion i Wanna say that i saw S.W.A.T Playing and i really know his attitude he is good and is really funny guy.He knows the rules of the game,Good English,Good Ct, He just need a new mic instead of this ear rape thingy xD i really like him I give him a YES <3
These users thanked the author Moee for the post:
S.W.A.T
pablo

Post by pablo »

S.W.A.T amazing to see you again in the servers + forum for a apply,
you was a great member and you will be a great member, but if i look like this you will go back to school soon like in 2 mohnts, what you gonne do then, i tink school is more important then moderating.
ofcorse its a YES from me but idk mate,

Dont forget guys if you whanna relax, roll a joint and light it up and tink about bob marley greats music ever that he made in this history ;) tanks me later....
These users thanked the author pablo for the post:
S.W.A.T
amiiz
nD** Fun Member

Post by amiiz »

Did a great job as a member and left due to IRL things (school).
Would like to see this guy as a member again.
These users thanked the author amiiz for the post (total 2):
SNap, S.W.A.T
Do what makes you happy,
FUCK EVERYONE's else opinion.
You need to do YOU,Enjoy the fucking moment Brah ~JeffSeid
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

i go from the old s.w.a.t, if you didnt change or anything then you have a big chance.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
S.W.A.T
baby

Post by baby »

Hello S.W.A.T,

it's always nice to see you back after a long time, i hope the studies went well for you !

Regarding your member application, I personally think it's a bit too early considering the timing of your comeback and the length of the period since you left.
I think it would have been much better if you'd given the players more time to get to know you or in regulars case to remember how you were and how you handled yourself generally in the server.

On the other side, I believe you've already proven your will to help the server and showed how dedicated and qualified you are to do so.
Last year school got in your way so i hope this time you stick around for a longer period of time.

My vote is a Yes only if you show the same hard work,dedication and patience you had last time throughout the whole period of your application.

Goodluck !
These users thanked the author baby for the post:
S.W.A.T
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

hey swat my friend great member

worked good when he was member ( I haven't seen you member but ok I trust you xd )

my vote is 2yes

hope to see each other back again
These users thanked the author SIG MISS for the post:
S.W.A.T
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
Coki_Pie!

Post by Coki_Pie! »

hey swat,
Nice to see ya applying, so I wanna leave a comment!
Your Pro's:
1. He is friendly, calm and a quiet person
2. He helps people in need
3. Commands, and sometimes moderates..
Your Con's:
1. You moderate very little..even when people break the rules mostly u dont say anything to them.. correct me if i'm wrong..
*Therefore My vote is Extend leading to a good YES when u moderate more..
GL
These users thanked the author Coki_Pie! for the post:
S.W.A.T
User banned for 1 Year due to continous Topic Spam.
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

its gonna have to be a no from me.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Freddy wrote:its gonna have to be a no from me.
Maybe elaborate why and not just posting a -no-
We would like to hear what made you think or type a -no-

If you do not have to say anything else than no, yes or good man then refrain from posting in an application pls, thanks.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

coki!! wrote:hey swat,
Nice to see ya applying, so I wanna leave a comment!
Your Pro's:
1. He is friendly, calm and a quiet person
2. He helps people in need
3. Commands, and sometimes moderates..
Your Con's:
1. You moderate very little..even when people break the rules mostly u dont say anything to them.. correct me if i'm wrong..
*Therefore My vote is Extend leading to a good YES when u moderate more..
GL
Like i said before moderating to much will just make the game boring and players leave . If i see someone breaking the rule by mistake i dont have to moderate him either.

Addition : Thanks for the Trust Guys . Yes i would do the same hard work i did last year or maybe more !
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

same as before :D
nice guys when he leave member he still same acts helpfully moderating good guys

ofc Yes
These users thanked the author SaKraN~ for the post:
S.W.A.T
Image <--- English 2020...
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Between the first time, I posted on your application and now, I have seen improvements.
Which is you moderating, and this is very important to let people know they are being watched.

However, I still don't see reports done by you.

My vote will be changed to a yes when I see some reports coming in. However, don't take this as a negative thing as you have improved on 1 con. and I think you need 1 more to be absolutely fine.

"Some motivation" Us applicants might lose interest when people don't listen to us especially when we moderate but trust me when I say this when u keep doing it enough and pretty much u piss them off and you are a man of your word they will not dare to break your word. They know me for example when I find a ct who doesn't have ct access I ask him to leave the ct and if he ignores it, I call a member and he comes to ct ban him. again this is happening in front of everyone in the server and it sets an image for them that if they do smth wrong a member will be called.

I can see you becoming a really, really great member. Just do a few reports and ill give you that yes.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.

Return to “Declined Applications”