[Declined] doeda

All declined Applications are stored here.
Bob Vegana
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: doeda

Post by Bob Vegana »

I have doubts about you, Doeda.

While a ND*Jail member, you were playing around too much, sometimes broke the rules right in front of me, and even allowed special treatment to go by, and yet weren't afk or anything at that time.

Nothing better to describe you with now.
You are still just as playful/trollful.
I see no dedication from you at all.
The way you just replied to critisism here actually surprised me, in a negative way.

Such playfulness is something we love to see from a REGULAR, but not from a ND*Jail MEMBER, to whom everyone looks up to.

Sorry dude, but I would not rely on you to handle a jailbreak server as a member again.

NO from me, but I believe you still can prove yourself for the better, so show me.
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: doeda

Post by gal »

Potato wrote:
Sheep wrote:
Potato wrote:
Sheep wrote:
Potato wrote:You're a cool guy but what I've noticed about you over the last month(s) is nothing but trollish behaviour, and rule breaking. Nor have I seen you moderate. My vote is a no for now. Goodluck
Haven't broken a single rule on the servers, can you show me any of them? Nor have you ever moderated me for any of the "rule breaking".
You flooded the chat a couple of times w caps, basically trollish comments and such. Must've missed my moderation part because of all that.
May I kindly ask you what "trollish behaviour" is? I haven't bullied a single person on the server that could be classified as "troll" only thing that i COULDVE done was SOMETIMES like really RARELY "playing around' as CT with my friends nor have I EVER ruined a day and always paid attention and commanded/took over when needed. So please next time take the screenshots of me flooding the chat because that is a necessity if you were to moderate me. Can't do that without any proof.
Trolling doesn't just clasify bullying, but also flaming and spamming (pointless comments). On top of that, there were plenty of rulebreakers when me and you were present ingame and you apparently didn't feel the need to moderate. It showed no care for the community's sake whatsoever. I dont necessarily need to take screens of trollish acts unless I feel like I'm in need of reporting it. This is what I've experienced from you lately.
Hello!
“Trolling” is nothing bad if he harms absolutely nobody. If we were talking about pointless things, then you getting accepted was a bit pointless, haha jk :).
As for doeda, he’s done a great job before, and a lot of people can agree on that. Nothing has changed, he’ll do good now.
User avatar
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: doeda

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Leftover wrote:The way you just replied to critisism here actually surprised me, in a negative way.
He's just defending himself from what he thinks its a false accusation. I don't really see how bad that is...
Larah wrote:If we were talking about pointless things, then you getting accepted was a bit pointless, haha jk :).
You're probably going to rage after but what is really the point of saying this?

Anyways..
Doeda, I haven't been active lately but I was active when you left the team. After you left, you didn't moderate like you did when you were a member but that is exactly the point of taking a break from membership. Atm I have no idea how you behave ingame but I do know that you were a very dedicated member. You were always ready to help, to moderate when needed and also to bring some fun to the server. Pretty sure it won't be a mistake to accept you again as you've shown that you can be a good member and for sure that won't be different this time.
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: doeda

Post by gal »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Larah wrote:If we were talking about pointless things, then you getting accepted was a bit pointless, haha jk :).
You're probably going to rage after but what is really the point of saying this?
.
you tryna be funny or..? His acceptance was pointless in my opinion, but we’re not here to talk about this. I did give my reply regarding doeda, but the fact that you had to comment is cute, keep it up;-!
User avatar
bis
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 pm
Location: Grove Park
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: doeda

Post by bis »

members like doeda and majin are the old school type of member nD needs in the server state that its in atm (from what ive been hearing) just straight to the point moderating and actual use of the ndmenu


who cares about trolling and messing about in the server, the servers arent fun no more as its pure chaos with the current regulars taking over with their bent over backwards rules and freekilling - its the only way to enjoy jailbreak until its fixed by fucking about compared to out right blatent freekilling cheating and abusing like most players do

a big fat arabic yes from me i hope they atleast get a trial next month and see how the server improves and works out from then


gooten luckers !!!

Post edited.
User avatar
[email protected] *
Posts: 939
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: doeda

Post by [email protected] * »

@freeda
You did that on majin's topic too, this is the wrong section to give your opinions about ex-members/members who don't have any relation with this topic. So please refrain from doing this on the future.

About doeda, i didn't play much with you so i give what i saw on a short time so don't blame me if i'm wrong, you are a friendly guy, experienced guy, you do know the rules, from your motivation i understood you play at night when there are a lot of rulebreakers and sometimes you don't find the members or whatever, you said you can't do much without powers but i don't see any reports under your name "Sheep" which means you don't moderate or you don't really take care if i'm not mistaken and forum activities are fine. So please don't get me wrong, i just gave what i know and what i understood, I will edit/add if i come with somethings later. BLANK now.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: doeda

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Heyoo Doedel,

nice to see you (re)applying and dunno where to start really but ets give it a try.
As Freeda said it good you are and old regular here which knows very well how all works inside nD server/forum.
That you took a break from membership to get fresh energy is a wise and good step. My negative vibes on that are that you kinda left the team when the pressure of too much toxic and rulebreaking guys were present. You also lost your motivation after some admins decided to not listen good enough on some of you mentioned points which you saw as a good thing to increase the fun level inside neonDragon and I wont deny that I have/had the same probs like you. But what could've done is that you fought more for your suggestions and search for a good way to make it tasty or to get it added/solved in the best way.
You were back the past 1-2 months a free dude which didn't had to do anything like moderating or reporting people and had much fun with your friends on which is nothin bad at all. But that you really came up to me on steam when I couldn't even see anymore that your joking around with your buddies is too much for you and that you then want me to do something against them was a really shocking/speechless moment for me. You even saw how I did tryhard to have so many times all alone under control and you do know how hard it can be and then yet again accused me on steam sometimes that I don't do anything and did ragequit. That is not the doeda i know to be honest, I know you as a dedicated person and someone which tries atleast to use his power memberwisely.

I would give you an extend to be honest to see your old motivation and dedication for the community and their players back before giving you a yes. But I'm also sure you can do very well on this point bcs I know you were a good member in the past it's just now that you have to show us how dedicated you really are again.

Good luck my friend with your apply !!!

Edit: I took my time to think more about you and all and came to the conclusion that you deserve your spot back and I would like to give you my YES vote. For further deatils why i changed my vote you can hit me up if someone is interested why.
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Lawliet
Friend of the Community
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: doeda

Post by Lawliet »

One of my favorite ex-members. Always calm and having fun while keeping the usage of ndmenu to minimum when moderating.
It seems you had some trouble going on with your life which explains the not-member-like behavior you showed about a month or two ago. My only advice is taking a break from the game and forums if that ever happens, I know that's what you basically did but it could've been done sooner.
Yes from me, good luck buddy.
User avatar
bis
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 pm
Location: Grove Park
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: doeda

Post by bis »

Leoky wrote:@freeda
You did that on majin's topic too, this is the wrong section to give your opinions about ex-members/members who don't have any relation with this topic. So please refrain from doing this on the future.

About doeda, i didn't play much with you so i give what i saw on a short time so don't blame me if i'm wrong, you are a friendly guy, experienced guy, you do know the rules, from your motivation i understood you play at night when there are a lot of rulebreakers and sometimes you don't find the members or whatever, you said you can't do much without powers but i don't see any reports under your name "Sheep" which means you don't moderate or you don't really take care if i'm not mistaken and forum activities are fine. So please don't get me wrong, i just gave what i know and what i understood, I will edit/add if i come with somethings later. BLANK now.
I copied and pasted my post as i was voting for both members for the exact same reason and they're both in the same situation - also it wasn't an opinion it was fact, proven by logs and screenshots.
Also why cant I use the current team as an example to compare an applicant to them? Didn't realise freedom of speech was denied on the forums and I cant use a valid point in an arguement because someone's going to get butthurt.

I'm guessing you're one of the ones who paid for her snapchat considering you're so annoyed?

Pce Bruh:3
User avatar
[email protected]$$
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 am
Location: Mumbai, India
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: doeda

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Ssup Dooda,

It is really great that you applied. You are a smart and a funny guy who knows when to bend when not to. Always been a pleasure when i play with you :) . The thing is that when i saw people criticizing you and tbh i dont agree with the part where they mentioned that you are a trollish person and it is a con. In fact i would consider it as a good point since whenever you joke around no one really feels inconvinience. Infact it makes the server more alive and playable when there is a cool atmosphere that you make. Also you are a decent commander and a anti rebel machine B). I have also seen this that no matter how you are on the outside but from inside you are really mature (yes you are!!). Another big point you have is that you were a awesome member before (1st ne to host a teamwide meet as far as ik :p) so you know how things work in the private area. When situations gets intense you do stand up take authority and moderate which is really good. You are a very old regular and quite experienced. The nD team needs members like you :D .

Taking everything into account and things that you have done in past when you were a member i see that you are fit for the position. You got my Big yes!!!
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: doeda

Post by MADLIFE! »

Lawliet wrote:One of my favorite ex-members. Always calm and having fun while keeping the usage of ndmenu to minimum when moderating.
It seems you had some trouble going on with your life which explains the not-member-like behavior you showed about a month or two ago. My only advice is taking a break from the game and forums if that ever happens, I know that's what you basically did but it could've been done sooner.
Yes from me, good luck buddy.
+1
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

doeda

Post by gal »

FAMMMM
It seems you had some trouble going on with your life which explains the not-member-like behavior you showed about a month or two ago. My only advice is taking a break from the game and forums if that ever happens, I know that's what you basically did but it could've been done sooner
LOL? That’s plain stupid to say, you can’t be even saying that. It’s like, you don’t act like a member ingame, you have issues in real life. Honestly, it’s just a damn game, whatever happens in the game ONLINE does not mean man’s struggling in real life. lol I’m not only saying this about doeda, but this caught my attention. Like tf, makes no sense.
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: doeda

Post by MADLIFE! »

Larah wrote:FAMMMM
It seems you had some trouble going on with your life which explains the not-member-like behavior you showed about a month or two ago. My only advice is taking a break from the game and forums if that ever happens, I know that's what you basically did but it could've been done sooner
LOL? That’s plain stupid to say, you can’t be even saying that. It’s like, you don’t act like a member ingame, you have issues in real life. Honestly, it’s just a damn game, whatever happens in the game ONLINE does not mean man’s struggling in real life. lol I’m not only saying this about doeda, but this caught my attention. Like tf, makes no sense.
doeda wrote:
zapt0r wrote:Hello dodz, can you elaborate on why you left the team and what you are going to do differently this time?

will give you my feedback after this.
Of course! I've been having issues because I wasn't feeling well mentally.

You have access to my leaving thread in the nD private and can see that I left to get some fresh energy, I have went to morocco to get my motivation in life again and this has succeeded.

I'll do my duty as a member, nothing differently.
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: doeda

Post by gal »

daM wrote:
Larah wrote:FAMMMM
It seems you had some trouble going on with your life which explains the not-member-like behavior you showed about a month or two ago. My only advice is taking a break from the game and forums if that ever happens, I know that's what you basically did but it could've been done sooner
LOL? That’s plain stupid to say, you can’t be even saying that. It’s like, you don’t act like a member ingame, you have issues in real life. Honestly, it’s just a damn game, whatever happens in the game ONLINE does not mean man’s struggling in real life. lol I’m not only saying this about doeda, but this caught my attention. Like tf, makes no sense.
doeda wrote:
zapt0r wrote:Hello dodz, can you elaborate on why you left the team and what you are going to do differently this time?

will give you my feedback after this.
Of course! I've been having issues because I wasn't feeling well mentally.

You have access to my leaving thread in the nD private and can see that I left to get some fresh energy, I have went to morocco to get my motivation in life again and this has succeeded.

I'll do my duty as a member, nothing differently.
lol I’m not only saying this about doeda, but this caught my attention
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15524
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: doeda

Post by Shadi »

Games or communities may weigh a lot more in some people’s lives than others. And for some more in real life/work/school/jobs. That also means one can affect how you are in the other.

For some it may seem weird for others it makes perfect sense, case closed and back to topic.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests