[Declined] doeda

All declined Applications are stored here.
doeda
VIP

doeda

Post by doeda »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:67003304

- NickName : doeda

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Been a member here for 2 years, so I know the ropes.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-4 hours sometimes none, really differs from day to day. but mostly in the afternoon.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? :
I think around october 2012 (on other steam account as PFM* naruto)

- Do you have a working mic? :
Yes i do.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.:

My life : I'm just an 18 year old boy, who's recently got his diploma of his high school. I like to talk a lot, wether in chat or voice communication I like to communicate with people you could say I'm very social. I studied commerce and economics. I like having friends I have met a lot of good and funny friends here in nD. I live in Belgium, I like to play (Football, counter-strike, and to be on my phone). With my friends I like to hang out with on fridays and saturdays we go a lot to the cinema or go somewhere far to play football and play against other people.

My motivation to moderate the servers : My motivation is the same as everyone's motivation to keep the servers clean from rulebreakers to hackers and teamkillers/freekillers. I try to moderate as much as I can and have made some reports as well (some where succesfull some weren't) I also call members a lot who are in my friendslists when something happens on the server I am mostly online at evening/night they tend to rulebreak a lot at night wich makes them kinda "unseen". I've seen so many people abusing the rules from top to bottom and then you feel like you can't do anything at that specific moment,(sure you can do a lot without powers). As mentioned before I call a lot of members when something happens but still they can't come everytime. I want to moderate the server, punish rulebreakers, help out newbies and be there for them. I also want to thank all the people who replied on my previous applications, you guys helped me by mentioning my pro's and cons. I have tried my best to work them away as fine as possible.

I'm asking an honest response of EVERYONE, say what you need to say and give me an honest opinion not the "friend" reply.

Thanks for reading my application! feel free to reply and ask me any question!
Last edited by doeda on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
[email protected]$$
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Re: doeda

Post by zapt0r »

Hello dodz, can you elaborate on why you left the team and what you are going to do differently this time?

will give you my feedback after this.
Regards,
zapt0r
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

zapt0r wrote:Hello dodz, can you elaborate on why you left the team and what you are going to do differently this time?

will give you my feedback after this.
Of course! I've been having issues because I wasn't feeling well mentally.

You have access to my leaving thread in the nD private and can see that I left to get some fresh energy, I have went to morocco to get my motivation in life again and this has succeeded.

I'll do my duty as a member, nothing differently.

Potato

Post by Potato »

You're a cool guy but what I've noticed about you over the last month(s) is nothing but trollish behaviour, and rule breaking. Nor have I seen you moderate. My vote is a no for now. Goodluck
Recognize
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Potato wrote:You're a cool guy but what I've noticed about you over the last month(s) is nothing but trollish behaviour, and rule breaking. Nor have I seen you moderate. My vote is a no for now. Goodluck
Haven't broken a single rule on the servers, can you show me any of them? Nor have you ever moderated me for any of the "rule breaking".

Potato

Post by Potato »

Sheep wrote:
Potato wrote:You're a cool guy but what I've noticed about you over the last month(s) is nothing but trollish behaviour, and rule breaking. Nor have I seen you moderate. My vote is a no for now. Goodluck
Haven't broken a single rule on the servers, can you show me any of them? Nor have you ever moderated me for any of the "rule breaking".
You flooded the chat a couple of times w caps, basically trollish comments and such. Must've missed my moderation part because of all that.
Recognize
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Potato wrote:
Sheep wrote:
You flooded the chat a couple of times w caps, basically trollish comments and such. Must've missed my moderation part because of all that.
May I kindly ask you what "trollish behaviour" is? I haven't bullied a single person on the server that could be classified as "troll" only thing that i COULDVE done was SOMETIMES like really RARELY "playing around' as CT with my friends nor have I EVER ruined a day and always paid attention and commanded/took over when needed. So please next time take the screenshots of me flooding the chat because that is a necessity if you were to moderate me. Can't do that without any proof.

Potato

Post by Potato »

Sheep wrote:
Potato wrote:
Sheep wrote:
May I kindly ask you what "trollish behaviour" is? I haven't bullied a single person on the server that could be classified as "troll" only thing that i COULDVE done was SOMETIMES like really RARELY "playing around' as CT with my friends nor have I EVER ruined a day and always paid attention and commanded/took over when needed. So please next time take the screenshots of me flooding the chat because that is a necessity if you were to moderate me. Can't do that without any proof.
Trolling doesn't just clasify bullying, but also flaming and spamming (pointless comments). On top of that, there were plenty of rulebreakers when me and you were present ingame and you apparently didn't feel the need to moderate. It showed no care for the community's sake whatsoever. I dont necessarily need to take screens of trollish acts unless I feel like I'm in need of reporting it. This is what I've experienced from you lately.
Recognize
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Flaming is something else than trolling flaming is when you get mad at people and harass them, which I NEVER did. Nor have I seen you moderate them, but if there is anything you wanna say to me personally you can always PM me!

Feels like you're a bit mad that I was against you getting accepted, but who knows.

Thank you for the feedback!

Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

good black gay(not guy)
freindly
old member
good ct
know all the rules
man he is old member he left to take some rest just accept him
yes for me
Potato

Post by Potato »

I never have bad feelings towards anyone whether they criticise, doubt or even insult me. Seems like you're making a big deal out of someone's honest opinion, which, I thought is what you wanted no?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... g&amp=true Flaming, check nr 5
Recognize
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

~LITE~ wrote:good black gay(not guy)
freindly
old member
good ct
know all the rules
yes for me
You do realise your reply do not contribute anything to the applicant and holds zero credibility? Use the appropriate format or refrain from posting.
Regards,
zapt0r
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

zapt0r wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:good black gay(not guy)
freindly
old member
good ct
know all the rules
yes for me
You do realise your reply do not contribute anything to the applicant and holds zero credibility? Use the appropriate format or refrain from posting.
He has always been one of the most active members and most of them keen to keep the server alive. he made a lot of before. According to my personal opinion he will add an effective addition to the server, especially in the absence of the bound players
now its fine ? have a black day zaptor
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Potato wrote:https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... g&amp=true Flaming, check nr 5
The whole server says pointless comments a few times, so what? are they all trollers?
Potato wrote:I never have bad feelings towards anyone whether they criticise, doubt or even insult me. Seems like you're making a big deal out of someone's honest opinion, which, I thought is what you wanted no?
I've never criticised you before, never insulted you tiehr so I'm not making a big deal out of anything, I'm not offended nor mad just find your comment not honest.

Potato

Post by Potato »

No shit, pretty much everyone has a pointless comment here and there but thats not my concept when talking about "pointless comments". Once again, what I've experienced with you is you tended to comment pointless things in a so what trollish way so to say. Using caps not to forget, makes it all 2x worse. That alone just showed me no membership material whatsoever.

I'm confident in my opinion, if you deny your trollish acts then your free to do so. Atleast accept someones honest reply when asking for it.

EDIT: If you have any questions or whatever it may be, I'll reply further in PM as I spammed this application, my apologies for that.
Last edited by Potato on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Recognize

Return to “Declined Applications”