Page 1 of 3

Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:12 pm
by Younes Ml
Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:219432085
NickName : Younes Ml
- Real name : Younes Mallal
- Age :17
- Gender :Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i was admin in NSP server but i leave it
Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-3 hour
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : at 2014 but i was nonsteam
- Do you have a working mic? : YES


My name is Younes Mallal and iam from germany iam 17 years old i leave with my familly , i start playing cs at 2007 , i love play football and iam now with fc bayern M√ľnchen ( junior) . My dream is to become the best player in the world ! Like i sead before in viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29848 .Why you want to be member ? . because i want to moderate the server and keep it clean from hackers !

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:26 pm
by Zeke
No, not with this English. Sorry but u don't fit the membership imo

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:39 pm
by SosA
Tixler wrote:No, not with this English. Sorry but u don't fit the membership imo
You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.

OR

By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:48 pm
by Potato
Younes my advice would be:

- Work on standing out first, help newcomers, moderate frequently > you might moderate here and there but it doesn't stand out to the point I'm seeing member material.
- Take note of how and members deal with specific occasions cause its important to know when to act and such.
- Report more, I dont know if your detecting of hacks is any good.

In conclusion, you should gain more experience. My vote will be no. Goodluck

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:49 pm
Hi Younes, it's so nice to see you want to help, what i can say, your app is too short but you gave us what we want, you are a good guy and friendly and you want to be a member, these are the basics of a decent member, your activities in-game are okay and in-forum are less. about report we see you sometimes. Moderation, you do help newcomers/players but you don't moderate them... So i have to give you NO but don't give up, work and get better if you need help feel free to ask.

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:58 pm
by Akram hamdani
Hi younes
pros
Nice guy
Active in game
Helping noobs ( he help the first time , and he show me how the rules work)
Working mic
Good comander
All know him in jailbreak

cons
Reporte more
I really think Younes is a good spot for member !
My vote is YES

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:01 pm
by Younes Ml
[email protected] * wrote:Hi Younes, it's so nice to see you want to help, what i can say, your app is too short but you gave us what we want, you are a good guy and friendly and you want to be a member, these are the basics of a decent member, your activities in-game are okay and in-forum are less. about report we see you sometimes. Moderation, you do help newcomers/players but you don't moderate them... So i have to give you NO but don't give up, work and get better if you need help feel free to ask.
Ty i will work at your advice bro

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 pm
by Mega_Shot
Hi Younes bro !
pros
Knowledge the rules
Active in game
Helpfull
Good guy
Warn people if they broke the rules
Working mic
Taking over when we need him

cons
I really dont know wath i will say

My vote is a bigYES ofc

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:23 pm
by SosA
Potato wrote:Younes my advice would be:

- Work on standing out first, help newcomers, moderate frequently > you might moderate here and there but it doesn't stand out to the point I'm seeing member material.
- Take note of how and members deal with specific occasions cause its important to know when to act and such.
- Report more, I dont know if your detecting of hacks is any good.

In conclusion, you should gain more experience. My vote will be no. Goodluck
[email protected] * wrote:Hi Younes, it's so nice to see you want to help, what i can say, your app is too short but you gave us what we want, you are a good guy and friendly and you want to be a member, these are the basics of a decent member, your activities in-game are okay and in-forum are less. about report we see you sometimes. Moderation, you do help newcomers/players but you don't moderate them... So i have to give you NO but don't give up, work and get better if you need help feel free to ask.
I suggest you also follow what these members said because they have included what I wanted to mention.

Unfortunately my vote is a NO to!

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:28 pm
by Play4one
Younes !
pros
- Knowledge the rules.
-all know you
- spent a lot of time here.
- helpful.
- adult.
cons
- try to modrate more
my vote is YES

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:37 pm
by Younes Ml
thank you guys for the feedback <3

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:45 pm
by zapt0r
The people who vote yes on this application has clearly no understanding of qualities and aspects required to get membership.

Younes:

Pros
- Trying to help
- Somewhat active
- Friendly

Cons:
- English
- Rule knowledge
- Standing out
- Common sense and judgement/decision making
- Moderation
- Unexperienced - immature

Overall you lack most of the traits of becoming a member. I do not see you will be a good fit for the team anytime soon. I will recommend you to work on the cons mentioned with focus on the long-run.

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:52 pm
by Mega_Shot
zapt0r wrote:The people who vote yes on this application has clearly no understanding of qualities and aspects required to get membership.

Younes:

Pros
- Trying to help
- Somewhat active
- Friendly

Cons:
- English
- Rule knowledge
- Standing out
- Common sense and judgement/decision making
- Moderation
- Unexperienced - immature

Overall you lack most of the traits of becoming a member. I do not see you will be a good fit for the team anytime soon. I will recommend you to work on the cons mentioned with focus on the long-run.

Soory but i dont think you are right, i see him modreating the server and hes behaving like a member but with no powers and warning somone if he broke the rule not in jailbreak only , in dethrun too , hes show me how the rules work in jailbreack not only me , many people , i think younes is totally changed before 5 months , hes a guy for member !

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:07 pm
by SosA
Mega_Shot wrote:
zapt0r wrote:The people who vote yes on this application has clearly no understanding of qualities and aspects required to get membership.

Younes:

Pros
- Trying to help
- Somewhat active
- Friendly

Cons:
- English
- Rule knowledge
- Standing out
- Common sense and judgement/decision making
- Moderation
- Unexperienced - immature

Overall you lack most of the traits of becoming a member. I do not see you will be a good fit for the team anytime soon. I will recommend you to work on the cons mentioned with focus on the long-run.

Soory but i dont think you are right, i see him modreating the server and hes behaving like a member but with no powers and warning somone if he broke the rule not in jailbreak only , in dethrun too , hes show me how the rules work in jailbreack not only me , many people , i think younes is totally changed before 5 months , hes a guy for member !
Mega Shot even if Zaptor dis agree, It's his opinion on Younes and how he knows him

Re: Younes Ml app !

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:41 pm
by Younes Ml
zapt0r wrote:The people who vote yes on this application has clearly no understanding of qualities and aspects required to get membership.

Younes:

Pros
- Trying to help
- Somewhat active
- Friendly

Cons:
- English
- Rule knowledge
- Standing out
- Common sense and judgement/decision making
- Moderation
- Unexperienced - immature

Overall you lack most of the traits of becoming a member. I do not see you will be a good fit for the team anytime soon. I will recommend you to work on the cons mentioned with focus on the long-run.
Ty i will work hard about your advice