[Declined] SNEL

All declined Applications are stored here.
KING SNEL

SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:17575971

- NickName : KING SNEL

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I been a member before here so I know how everything works.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 0-8 hours, all depends on my working shifts

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Late 2010

- Do you have a working mic? yes

- About me : well im 24 y/o, live in sweden and i work at a car company as a machanic. my hobbies has always been working with cars. Ended my school career pretty early cus I got my first job at age 16. Other then that im just waiting until weekends to get wasted. yes i am abit of a trollish guy but thats just for funs and doesnt hurt anyone. just pm me if u wanna know anything more about me

- Why I wanted to apply : My motivation for applying is I've seen a lot of rulebreakers lately. Not just harassers but also bad CTs who only play to get kills and don't know a lot of rules. A lot of ppl are telling me they don't like joining jb anymore because of the commanders so I'm hoping I can fix that. I'm already telling ppl to not be that lame and I think I'd be able to do that better as a member
Last edited by KING SNEL on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lite sensei

Re: SNEL

Post by Lite sensei »

old player
best commander
know all the rules
never break rules .
very calm
yes for me
btw know bugs more than the admins in the communty
Swink^

Post by Swink^ »

Pros
Nice role model
Funny guy
Trustworthy

Easy Yes.
I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination ^_^
JTc

Post by JTc »

This guy has a passion for neonDragon, he's been here for a long time, sure he might have trolled in the past, but he has clearly changed as you have seen. He is a changed individual and I feel like he would be an excellent addition to the team.

He cares for this community and he wants the best for it, not to mention the standard shit the he knows the rules etc etc.

yes
<.<
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

KING SNEL wrote: - Why I wanted to apply : My motivation for applying is I've seen a lot of rule breakers lately. Not just harassers but also bad CTs who only play to get kills and don't know a lot of rules. A lot of ppl are telling me they don't like joining jb anymore because of the commanders so I'm hoping I can fix that. I'm already telling ppl to not be that lame and I think I'd be able to do that better as a member
Judging from a forum perspective,
as you said there are a lot of rule breakers yet you have no reports made in the past 8 months? The fact that there are rule-breakers and you don't report them means, you either moderate all of them and they stop (which is almost impossible because there has to be someone who keeps going) or you help them continue and play around with them.
You don't have a lot of presence on forums.
You don't moderate on forums.
I haven't played on the servers for awhile but from the times I played with you, you tend to be very trollish with your friends

Now you are a very old guy in the community, and I do know that you have the rule knowledge needed to be a member but there is no proof to back it up.

This is just how I see you, Good luck.

wont vote since I don't play on the servers as much and I don't know how you act on the servers now! I will edit the post for any additional information that I could add!
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

L.A.P.D- call 911 wrote:
KING SNEL wrote: - Why I wanted to apply : My motivation for applying is I've seen a lot of rule breakers lately. Not just harassers but also bad CTs who only play to get kills and don't know a lot of rules. A lot of ppl are telling me they don't like joining jb anymore because of the commanders so I'm hoping I can fix that. I'm already telling ppl to not be that lame and I think I'd be able to do that better as a member
as you said there are a lot of rule breakers yet you have no reports made in the past 8 months? The fact that there are rule-breakers and you don't report them means, you either moderate all of them and they stop (which is almost impossible because there has to be someone who keeps going) or you help them continue and play around with them.
I haven't played on the servers for awhile but from the times I played with you, you tend to be very trollish with your friends

Now you are a very old guy in the community, and I do know that you have the rule knowledge needed to be a member but there is no proof to back it up.

wont vote since I don't play on the servers as much and I don't know how you act on the servers now! I will edit the post for any additional information that I could add!
Then you should let the old regulars vote on how i moderated back on when i was a member. There is your proof and back up. And about the reports, I could make 100 reports but as how I see how you get accepted nowadays with only 2 posts and without mics, I dont see any problem with that. Would still do my part as a member and start reporting, wasnt my job before. And about the forum presence, pretty sure half of this community knows me. Before you needed 10 post count to start an apply and im pretty sure im beyond that count.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post (total 2):
Razor8182, Veghan
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

You had a very good experiance as member in past
You was a perfect member , you proved hat your capable to moderate and handle different situations
I dont wanna say the Pro's and Con's , you know everything in the jail , you have more than 2000hours thats prove everything, its a Big Yes, Gl

**EDIT:
i dont think that reports count since Mila got accepted with 1 report and she did good job as member
Last edited by S.W.A.T on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

KING SNEL wrote:
L.A.P.D- call 911 wrote:

Then you should let the old regulars vote on how i moderated back on when i was a member. There is your proof and back up. And about the reports, I could make 100 reports but as how I see how you get accepted nowadays with only 2 posts and without mics, I dont see any problem with that. Would still do my part as a member and start reporting, wasnt my job before. And about the forum presence, pretty sure half of this community knows me. Before you needed 10 post count to start an apply and im pretty sure im beyond that count.
Look to start off, its not a fight, I have nothing against you. I am just laying some fact that I think are true. Pretty sure if you weren't applying. You would have been talking trash to me but aside from that.
what are you waiting for? go and report people or are you waiting till the destroy the server?
About old people and old game play, we are talking about now, there is a lot of difference, now we have a lot of new comers. If you are taking old days as proof then I seen you before a lot instead of helping new comers you troll them or make fun of them.
About your posts, They are all in the spam section, or saying hi/bye or hbd or music/media or in the swedish area. none are actually engaging in discussions about the servers. Again this is just how I see you, not like admins will only take my opinion, who am I for someone to take my opinion? (A kid)
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

L.A.P.D- call 911 wrote:
KING SNEL wrote:
L.A.P.D- call 911 wrote:

Look to start off, its not a fight, I have nothing against you. I am just laying some facts that I think are true. Pretty sure if you weren't applying. You would have been talking trash to me but aside from that.
what are you waiting for? go and report people or are you waiting till the destroy the server?
About old people and old game play, we are talking about now, there is a lot of difference, now we have a lot of new comers. If you are taking old days as proof then I seen you before a lot instead of helping new comers you troll them or make fun of them.
About your posts, They are all in the spam section, or saying hi/bye or hbd. none are actually engaging in discussions about the servers. Again this is just how I see you, not like admins will only take my opinion, who am I for someone to take my opinoin? (A kid)
Na its fine im not here to argue or fight, yes i did like to troll before but we all changes. It's just how u put it that got me abit triggered. Cus im 1 of those who sees this community unfair on few things. but ye i dont have anything against u so why would i trash talk about u. im just giving answers on the points that u told me.
baby

Post by baby »

Hi there Snel ! hope you take this post seriously

Pros :

- a regular who have been around for a long time

- was a member before

Cons:

- bad behaviour , breaking rules , abusing your VIP powers , teamattacking , not paying attention as a ct , playing around and trolling people , never seen you moderate , not active in the server , never command as a ct you just join with your friends troll / teamkill&team nade cts / break rules and then you leave , you mostly play as a prisoner and rebel , you never pay attention to the rules breakers nor the players with you , you dont talk in the chat that much and you don't stand out of the crowd , never seen you helping anybody too ...ect

proof : https://www.mediafire.com/file/crepfj8aoi7rwm2/snel.dem ( i started recording after he killed me with the slap abuse i could not reach him he was too fast for me )

Conclusion :

First of all i would like to talk about what you said in your previous reply
KING SNEL wrote: Then you should let the old regulars vote on how i moderated back on when i was a member. There is your proof and back up. And about the reports, I could make 100 reports but as how I see how you get accepted nowadays with only 2 posts and without mics, I dont see any problem with that. Would still do my part as a member and start reporting, wasnt my job before. And about the forum presence, pretty sure half of this community knows me. Before you needed 10 post count to start an apply and im pretty sure im beyond that count.
i want to backup what LAPD said he might not have the activity in the server but i do ( 220 hours just in the past 90 days ) so keep in mind that all iam mentioning about you here was in the last 3 months :

-i have never seen you moderate in the server at all nor tried to do so for that matter , you only join as a prisoner you rebel as much as you can and you leave . Never seen you try to help any newcomer or stand out of the crowd either .

-you never command , you only join the ct team ( when one or many of your trolling friends are ct too ) you just troll people / play around , never pay attention to the commander or the lr , you teamattack all the time and you free nade your friends and other prisoners And when you get bored you leave

-i've have seen you abuse your vip powers too many times one of which slaping yourself to get more speed and become fast so no one can reach you or use your free jetpack to get to unreachable areas camp in there until you see a chance to kill a ct then you do it ..ect

-you cannot help the server if you are not active

-you have a verybad behaviour and absolutely nothing that would make you a member material

-from all i've seen from you , you don't care about the server nor the players as much as you care about having fun / trolling everyone and eveything around you , and you can't be trusted with all the abuses you've been doing

it's a big No from me and you need time to think things over and change your behaviour !
These users thanked the author baby for the post:
Shotex
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

baby wrote:Hi there Snel ! hope you take this post seriously

Pros :

- a regular who have been around for a long time

- was a member before

Cons:

- bad behaviour , breaking rules , abusing your VIP powers , teamattacking , not paying attention as a ct , playing around and trolling people , never seen you moderate , not active in the server , never command as a ct you just join with your friends troll / teamkill&team nade cts / break rules and then you leave , you mostly play as a prisoner and rebel , you never pay attention to the rules breakers nor the players with you , you dont talk in the chat that much and you don't stand out of the crowd , never seen you helping anybody too ...ect

proof : https://www.mediafire.com/file/crepfj8aoi7rwm2/snel.dem ( i started recording after he killed me with the slap abuse i could not reach him he was too fast for me )

Conclusion :

First of all i would like to talk about what you said in your previous reply
KING SNEL wrote: Then you should let the old regulars vote on how i moderated back on when i was a member. There is your proof and back up. And about the reports, I could make 100 reports but as how I see how you get accepted nowadays with only 2 posts and without mics, I dont see any problem with that. Would still do my part as a member and start reporting, wasnt my job before. And about the forum presence, pretty sure half of this community knows me. Before you needed 10 post count to start an apply and im pretty sure im beyond that count.
i want to backup what LAPD said he might not have the activity in the server but i do ( 220 hours just in the past 90 days ) so keep in mind that all iam mentioning about you here was in the last 3 months :

-i have never seen you moderate in the server at all nor tried to do so for that matter , you only join as a prisoner you rebel as much as you can and you leave . Never seen you try to help any newcomer or stand out of the crowd either .

-you never command , you only join the ct team ( when one or many of your trolling friends are ct too ) you just troll people / play around , never pay attention to the commander or the lr , you teamattack all the time and you free nade your friends and other prisoners And when you get bored you leave

-i've have seen you abuse your vip powers too many times one of which slaping yourself to get more speed and become fast so no one can reach you or use your free jetpack to get to unreachable areas camp in there until you see a chance to kill a ct then you do it ..ect

-you cannot help the server if you are not active

-you have a verybad behaviour and absolutely nothing that would make you a member material

-from all i've seen from you , you don't care about the server nor the players as much as you care about having fun / trolling everyone and eveything around you , and you can't be trusted with all the abuses you've been doing

it's a big No from me and you need time to think things over and change your behaviour !
What u mean vip abuse? i rearly slap myself to gain speed or some other shit lol, and dont come with the lies i use jetpack to get to unreachable places. Either you cant get there youself or you just lying about it. and about the demo, didnt kill you. used that shit on when there was no terrorists around. i dont gain anything from it then getting stuck. Stand out from the crowd? you probly cant stand 90% of the shit i get everytime i join the server, thats why i mostly ignore everyone everytime im in the server if its towards me or my friends. can just ask kallekanin how it feels, yet im the one that is still here. and my activity is fine, meeting the requirements for it and i been busy with my late shifts for the past 2 months.
Aprig

Post by Aprig »

good guy with good intentions overall
experienced
he's been a member before; knows how things work
good rule knowledge
OK activity

yes
woOW

Post by woOW »

Snel you know that you are one of the best commanders i've ever seen
Just try to report more people....obviously it's a YES GL
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

woOW wrote:Snel you know that you are one of the best commanders i've ever seen
Just try to report more people....obviously it's a YES GL
Not the best but im trying my best.
ty aprig!!
Flath

Post by Flath »

My reply is not based on recent activity but i think i have a pretty good all-around idea about how Snel behaves ingame.

He has been working on his behaviour for quite a long time in order to erase that trollish attitude he was pointed at over and over again. He has also managed in the past to show that he was able to take care of a whole server on his own and i can't stress enough how valuable he was during my membership as a defuser whenever a situation occured.

I think despite some cons here and there, he has everything that is required of a member and even more. His dedication to the community even after it's downfall should be rewarded appropriately and he should be given a moderator spot out of respect and more importantly, due to the fact he is the best in all areas. Be it rule wise, respect wise and time wise.

I think you have given a chance to a lot of people in the past who didn't have Snel's history behind them and reiterating that frame of mind with Snel is the right move in my opinion.

Whatever happens, he can't be worst than some of the people you promoted and demoted previously.

Give him a reason to improve himself and he shall do so but declining his applications over and over again ignoring the apparent progression he has made is not productive.

It's a yes for me.
These users thanked the author Flath for the post:
Lawliet

Return to “Declined Applications”