[Declined] S.W.A.T's Application :P

All declined Applications are stored here.
Nallez

Re: S.W.A.T's Application :P

Post by Nallez »

S.W.A.T wrote:
Apple wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:
|mY| runner | TeTo~ wrote:You Are A good guy, and you follow the rules but u play only 3 month in 1 year how could u be Member?

My Vote is No
That was an exception this year i am gonna play the hole year :) .Ty for the reply

@Apple : Clearly an interesting reply with some nice activity to back it up
And dont judge me about things happened more than 1 year ago :) ty

http://i65.tinypic.com/23st8ac.jpg
It's not even been an year, when you were about to leave the community you had an "fuck all" attitude and you argued with a whole lot of people like a child. It's not even been a couple months since you started playing again, what could you possibly have done to prove yourself a consistently well-behaved person.
Mr. Apple as we can see, last seen was on march 2017 . So u did not saw me to judge me , and all players saw that i changed completly , Ty again for the reply ;)
Pretty sure gametracker just tracks player name and not STEAM ID, if I'm right that's unreliable source.

I would never trust you with member powers, probably wouldn't even let you handle a server that only has 2 players.

no.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Apple
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Halooo.
From my last experience with you:

Pros
You know some rules
Do not freekill much
Do not tk
Sometimes moderate

Cons
I said you know some rules because I'm pretty much sure you do not know all of them
Reports amount are little. I wished you had done more but ...

So in conclusion I I'm saying big No and also I wanna say that i wouldn't trust ya.
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Nallez wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:
Apple wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:
|mY| runner | TeTo~ wrote:You Are A good guy, and you follow the rules but u play only 3 month in 1 year how could u be Member?

My Vote is No
That was an exception this year i am gonna play the hole year :) .Ty for the reply

@Apple : Clearly an interesting reply with some nice activity to back it up
And dont judge me about things happened more than 1 year ago :) ty

http://i65.tinypic.com/23st8ac.jpg
It's not even been an year, when you were about to leave the community you had an "fuck all" attitude and you argued with a whole lot of people like a child. It's not even been a couple months since you started playing again, what could you possibly have done to prove yourself a consistently well-behaved person.
Mr. Apple as we can see, last seen was on march 2017 . So u did not saw me to judge me , and all players saw that i changed completly , Ty again for the reply ;)
Pretty sure gametracker just tracks player name and not STEAM ID, if I'm right that's unreliable source.

I would never trust you with member powers, probably wouldn't even let you handle a server that only has 2 players.

no.
First apple Was Perm banned in march 2017 so he can join only in 29 9 2017

Second , its same for you nallez you didnt play since u got banned and i changed completly

And that your opinion , and i respect it, ty for the reply

@Drunk : i m pretty sure i know all rules , but wanna ask , why you wouldnt trust at all

That your opinion i respect it ty

@Ludwig thanks Mate for the trust . :)
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
woOW

Post by woOW »

You said sometimes no members are online........
so When you see a hacker Or rulebreaker Why you don't report them ? i Can see that you have only 2 reports one of them got declined ????
also your behavior in game !!!!!! I saw you couple time ago laughing about the commander because he said admin out ( It's odd man out not old man like you told me )
And I feel like You don't accept when regural player Tries To moderate You or tell you something about the game FOR eg: I tried to tell you that opening the clay pigeon in jail_aj_bananamuffin_nd As a T with HE It's allowed and not against the rules But You didn't accept it even when miller said so And you told me that you have played 1.3k in server blablabla......
Also If You you would be a member you will be able to play only in the summer or what ?
obviously It's no From me . Best of luck
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

woOW wrote:You said sometimes no members are online........
so When you see a hacker Or rulebreaker Why you don't report them ? i Can see that you have only 2 reports one of them got declined ????
also your behavior in game !!!!!! I saw you couple time ago laughing about the commander because he said admin out ( It's odd man out not old man like you told me )
And I feel like You don't accept when regural player Tries To moderate You or tell you something about the game FOR eg: I tried to tell you that opening the clay pigeon in jail_aj_bananamuffin_nd As a T with HE It's allowed and not against the rules But You didn't accept it even when miller said so And you told me that you have played 1.3k in server blablabla......
Also If You you would be a member you will be able to play only in the summer or what ?
obviously It's no From me . Best of luck
Hello . woOW , Thanks for your reply and its your opinion ,
First , i laughed with chuzchuz and h e is one of my good freinds in this community . He didnt get angry or anything ,
Second i said i have 1.3k hours bcz when we was talking about nade , u said that u know the map very well and u are only the guy who knows rules , for that i said i played 1.3k hours for saying that you are not the only guy who knows his map well
3. This year was an exeption , i will play the hole year like i did in 2015/2016 :)

Thanks for your opinion i respect it :)

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Can you pls stop replying on every post ? Now I see how immature you are. You can not meet criticism Calmly!
And I wanna answer your question that why do not I trust ya: You are too immature because you did not think when you applied instantly you came back. You should reply in 1-2 months. Second, you can not meet criticism calmly like I said yet. Third, I'm not sure you know all rules.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Drunk Smiley Face wrote:Can you pls stop replying on every post ? Now I see how immature you are. You can not meet criticism Calmly!
And I wanna answer your question that why do not I trust ya: You are too immature because you did not think when you applied instantly you came back. You should reply in 1-2 months. Second, you can not meet criticism calmly like I said yet. Third, I'm not sure you know all rules.
Replying on every post is completely fine, you see how immature he is cause he replies on every post that's written about him? That makes as much sense as America voting a fat ginger to be their president.

S.W.A.T, you can't say for yourself you're ''completely'' changed. The reason you apply is so OTHER people can state their opinions and thoughts, it's not for you to lick your own ass.
Army life

Post by Army life »

Hey swat you are nice guy and never break the rules

pros
Friendly with others
moderate the server sometimes but often you do always
active since u coming back
good at commanding
known the rules and not breaking them

cons
Well i dont see you much helping others when they ask for somethink that they want ! or dont know

other none ! well you got a yes for me anyways good luck with you aplication
Fbi law enforcment
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I do agree with Nallez on the point that it is okay to reply on the written posts about him. Aslong he accept/respect the other ones opinion. To start a discussion or argue with someone in an application is not needed i think. That goes for SWAT and the replying ones.

OT:
Hello SWAT to be honest im too lazy to type all pros or cons i saw.
I will/can give you only some suggestions.

- As i told you on STEAM i like it that you command and takeover when its needed, but you should try to do it with a bit more fun in your voice or just not like you have to, to show you are capable to use your mic.
- Try to bring some more fun ingame to others and maybe create some games the player like.
-Don't get too deep in discussions with other regulars about some rules. Just let it go at one point and use the forum to clear it up for your own rule knowledge and to be sure you are aware of the rules.
- Try to moderate more in a calm way which i don't saw much coming from you (i mean i don't saw you much moderating. I can be wrong with that but thats what i think/saw.

I for myself can say you changed your attitude n the way that you don't harass anyone or that you get too much mad nor rage. You also have some moments where you tried to give a bit more fun to others with a chilled commanding try to keep it up.

For the reports i just can say try to catch some rulebreakers if no member/admin is online and go for a report. You still can easy at the same time you take proofs like i mostly do it call a member/admin via STEAM to solve the prob as fast as possible or use the /admin function. I would hope for you that some member/admins can admit that you call them often if something went wrong.
I would've the same prob like you with less reports bcs 90-95% of all the time i get a rulebreaker directly catched if i call the stuff via STEAM.

And yes like my main prob try to improve more on your english skills to get more understandable by all.

My vote would lean to an extend that you have more time to show you are capable to handle a server by your own with powers.

Best of luck my friend with your apllication...greetz ZeRo
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Nallez wrote:
Drunk Smiley Face wrote:Can you pls stop replying on every post ? Now I see how immature you are. You can not meet criticism Calmly!
Replying on every post is completely fine, you see how immature he is cause he replies on every post that's written about him? That makes as much sense as America voting a fat ginger to be their president.

S.W.A.T, you can't say for yourself you're ''completely'' changed. The reason you apply is so OTHER people can state their opinions and thoughts, it's not for you to lick your own ass.
Replying is indeed completly fine when it happends in a normal tone and manner, what he does. It is his application and when he wants to try to explain situations that were mentioned by other repliers, it is his good right. Same for you leaving your opinion about that, if it would happen in a calm and friendly way. Refrain from spreading a bad atmosphere on applications, insulting applicants and provoking with this kind of word choosing.
Griezman

Post by Griezman »

you never change son, you do not want to help out

you just want to get the powers, that's all you dream about, you moderate and act like a member

but because you have to, not because you want to.. and that's two different things.

you better understand that closing this on request is the best thing to do.

that's how i see you, and how nallez kinda does, that's why i support him.

but you can prove us wrong, not going to tell you how.. you already know.

just close this.
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Griezman wrote:you never change son, you do not want to help out

you just want to get the powers, that's all you dream about, you moderate and act like a member

but because you have to, not because you want to.. and that's two different things.

you better understand that closing this on request is the best thing to do.

that's how i see you, and how nallez kinda does, that's why i support him.

but you can prove us wrong, not going to tell you how.. you already know.

just close this.
I dont wanna close it Because i want to know my cons and work on those cons , and correct evrything wrong , ty for reply :)

Eleanor Roosevelt.
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Hello SWAT !!! So now without wasting any time I will jump to what I have noticed while playing with u...

Pros :-
-You have basic rule knowledge.
-You are a friendly person.
-Recently you are quite active in-game and forums :- although for becoming a member and even after getting an accept if u get 1 u need to keep this activity up..... so I would put this point in pros trusting that you will :)

Neutrals :-
-Maturity
-Moderation skills
-Standing out :- You jusy recently became active again. I agree that there r people (the old regulars specifically) who know you but I still am not convinced about this. Whenever something wrong happens people should look up to you (when no moderators online ofc). Get more known by new players.
-Dealing

Cons :-
-English knowledge really needs to be worked on. I would say it is not up to par if u wanna be a moderator.
-Reports
-Handling a full server by yourself
-Dealing with criticism.

Conclusion :- Take your time to improve on above mentioned points my vote blank for now (leaning towards extend atm) However I might edit my post if I see that really are trying to improve. You will have my support then.

Good luck!! :D
These users thanked the author [email protected]$$ for the post:
S.W.A.T
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

[email protected]$$ wrote:Hello SWAT !!! So now without wasting any time I will jump to what I have noticed while playing with u...

Pros :-
-You have basic rule knowledge.
-You are a friendly person.
-Recently you are quite active in-game and forums :- although for becoming a member and even after getting an accept if u get 1 u need to keep this activity up..... so I would put this point in pros trusting that you will :)

Neutrals :-
-Maturity
-Moderation skills
-Standing out :- You jusy recently became active again. I agree that there r people (the old regulars specifically) who know you but I still am not convinced about this. Whenever something wrong happens people should look up to you (when no moderators online ofc). Get more known by new players.
-Dealing

Cons :-
-English knowledge really needs to be worked on. I would say it is not up to par if u wanna be a moderator.
-Reports
-Handling a full server by yourself
-Dealing with criticism.

Conclusion :- Take your time to improve on above mentioned points my vote blank for now (leaning towards extend atm) However I might edit my post if I see that really are trying to improve. You will have my support then.

Good luck!! :D
Thank you "[email protected]$$" for this reply , i will work more harder on those cons , :D

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Declined

We do not believe that you are quite ready to join the team yet. We would like to see you reporting more than you already have, and that you should step up your moderation on the servers. We do not believe that you are capable of handling a server on your own.

Return to “Declined Applications”