[Declined] S.W.A.T's Application :P

All declined Applications are stored here.
S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T's Application :P

Post by S.W.A.T »

I Think i changed too much From the last year , Iam pretty sure i am ready for that :)

- Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:143423300
- NickName :S.W.A.T
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :never was a member or admin before but i learned to much in this 2 years from members and admins :)
- Average amount of time on our servers per day :5-7 Hours per day
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : i started in 2014 as a Non steamer (Roadrage) . As a steamer in 2015
- Do you have a working mic? : Yes
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) :
i am a simple guy who is 16 years old . . living in algeria In Africa | . still going to school .the first in my classe :D / i m living with my parents I Brother and sister . i love play football , basketball play cs :) , i like chatting with freinds , i am social guy /

My Motivation to get member and moderate the server :) :

When i joined Neondragon , i saw that membership as a dream . impossible thing ? , the last year i was a rule breaker . i harassed everybody > but this year i changed . i am pretty sure i didnt broke any rule Since i comeback , i can easly make succesful round , i am good commander . i have 1300hours on the server . moderate .call members in steam to ban cheaters . and sometimes no members are online and if i had this member power i could ban them , so i want to get member, to keep the server clean , ban the rulebreakers , help the new players ,
i am sure i am gonna do my job at 100% , i am gonna work hard to aprove that .

Feel Free to reply with posetives or negatives replys . Thanks
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Flath

Re: S.W.A.T's Application :P

Post by Flath »

You say you want to keep the server clean but you only have two reports which were created more than one year ago. Could you enlighten us on this point plz ?

S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Flath wrote:You say you want to keep the server clean but you only have two reports which were created more than one year ago. Could you enlighten us on this point plz ?
i am trying to get many proofs to make complete reports . i think making reports with few proofs it's useless . I will put like 6 or 7 reports when i complete it :)

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Lagger

Post by Lagger »

I've been inactive for the past couple days due to my graduation/prom night preparation. But honestly, I can not imagine having a Jail member who tries to scam people and creates his own value of items, I'm talking about that: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=235&t=28902
This has probably nothing to do with your presence on the JB server, but in my opinion you can not be trusted.
"Time to separate the sheep from goats" - Eminem
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Lagger wrote:I've been inactive for the past couple days due to my graduation/prom night preparation. But honestly, I can not imagine having a Jail member who tries to scam people and creates his own value of items, I'm talking about that: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=235&t=28902
This has probably nothing to do with your presence on the JB server, but in my opinion you can not be trusted.
Hello , in this 2 years i traded with many peoples inculding ( ZeRo #1 , PlayBoy , Hurrah )
And this trades was about ( Vip , Cs go etc )
You can ask one of themm or all them in steam or in game

Anyw1y , thank you for the reply

Eleanor Roosevelt.
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

You Are A good guy, and you follow the rules but u play only 3 month in 1 year how could u be Member?

My Vote is No
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
Apple

Post by Apple »

From what I know, you seem like a person who will judge too fast which could lead to unfair decisions and I've seen you go aggressive at people who didn't agree with your opinion which is enough reason to believe that you aren't member material. no.

P.S. you need to improve on your english, I doubt that you are understandable.
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

S.W.A.T wrote:
|mY| runner | TeTo~ wrote:You Are A good guy, and you follow the rules but u play only 3 month in 1 year how could u be Member?

My Vote is No
That was an exception this year i am gonna play the hole year :) .Ty for the reply

@Apple : Clearly an interesting reply with some nice activity to back it up
And dont judge me about things happened more than 1 year ago :) ty

http://i65.tinypic.com/23st8ac.jpg

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Apple

Post by Apple »

S.W.A.T wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:
|mY| runner | TeTo~ wrote:You Are A good guy, and you follow the rules but u play only 3 month in 1 year how could u be Member?

My Vote is No
That was an exception this year i am gonna play the hole year :) .Ty for the reply

It's not even been an year, when you were about to leave the community you had an "fuck all" attitude and you argued with a whole lot of people like a child. It's not even been a couple months since you started playing again, what could you possibly have done to prove yourself a consistently well-behaved person.
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Apple wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:
S.W.A.T wrote:

My Vote is No

It's not even been an year, when you were about to leave the community you had an "fuck all" attitude and you argued with a whole lot of people like a child. It's not even been a couple months since you started playing again, what could you possibly have done to prove yourself a consistently well-behaved person.
Mr. Apple as we can see, last seen was on march 2017 . So u did not saw me to judge me , and all players saw that i changed completly , Ty again for the reply ;)

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

The major problem with your application is you've played for like a week since coming back.

Everyone is probably going to judge you of their last experience with you and unless you do something drastic in a couple of days, you're most likely going to get a lot of responses like these.
If I were you, I would close your application and try again in a couple of weeks or so, after showing what you're capable of and your behaviour, giving everyone a chance to get to see how you are and whether or not they want you as a member.
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Gotouda Aki wrote:The major problem with your application is you've played for like a week since coming back.

Everyone is probably going to judge you of their last experience with you and unless you do something drastic in a couple of days, you're most likely going to get a lot of responses like these.
If I were you, I would close your application and try again in a couple of weeks or so, after showing what you're capable of and your behaviour, giving everyone a chance to get to see how you are and whether or not they want you as a member.
I agree with with you i have only 15 or 14 dayssince i comeback
And i think close it its not useful i wanted to know my cons and work on them to aprove that i can get member :)

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Death

Post by Death »

Hello S.W.A.T, As detailed before, We're kinda afraid that you're in a bit hurry. However I still think you deserve a real response that might help you later..

Pros' -
- You're a friendly guy
- You have a working mic
- You're calm
- You try to help as much as possible
- you know the rules

Con's
- Participation in forum discussions
- You came back to the game just a few weeks ago
- Reports
- Your english knowledge is not good enough.

Right now I'll leave it blank, Good luck!
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

UberArad wrote:Hello S.W.A.T, As detailed before, We're kinda afraid that you're in a bit hurry. However I still think you deserve a real response that might help you later..

Pros' -
- You're a friendly guy
- You have a working mic
- You're calm
- you know the rules

Con's
- Participation in forum discussions
- You came back to the game just a few weeks ago
- Reports
- Your english knowledge is not good enough.

Right now I'll leave it blank, Good luck!
Thank you for the reply . I will work hard on this cons i will aprove i am capable to do it thank you :)

Eleanor Roosevelt.
ludwig

Post by ludwig »

Pros' -
- Friendly
- Working mic
- Kind
- you know the rules

It's YES from me Gl man :b
Last edited by ludwig on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Declined Applications”