[Declined] woOW's Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Joel Miller

Re: woOW's Application

Post by Joel Miller »

This is a serious application, no discussion about the ban another player received. No need to spam the topic with report related things nor spam the whole guide to make a good report. You can talk about that stuff in private if its really needed but in here: Stay on topic guys, we are tired of telling you in every application.
These users thanked the author Joel Miller for the post (total 2):
woOW, ZeRo#1
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Hello woOW , i am not sure to give you a yes , because

First when you make a mistake , and a member or any other player told you that you make a mistake ', you dont listen to him and you insist that you are correct but , sometimes you are not ,

I dont saw you moderating to much , i wish you correct this 2 points in future

Gl so its NO for me sorry , and fell free to ask me anything , goodluck ,
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
woOW

Post by woOW »

S.W.A.T wrote:Hello woOW , i am not sure to give you a yes , because

First when you make a mistake , and a member or any other player told you that you make a mistake ', you dont listen to him and you insist that you are correct but , sometimes you are not ,

I'm Pretty sure you're talking about what happend Last day on jb_temple ? so as i told you and to flath also it's not my mistake if a t was blocking the Maze door after it he jumped on it and went inside the maze. I couldn't see his name or do anything except killing the last Guys
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

woOW wrote:

I'm Pretty sure you're talking about what happend Last day on jb_temple ? so as i told you and to flath also it's not my mistake if a t was blocking the Maze door after it he jumped on it and went inside the maze. I couldn't see his name or do anything except killing the last Guys
You could say ,^All ts come back to starting position and dont block door again ^ and restart the game , hmm ?
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Griezman

Post by Griezman »

S.W.A.T wrote:
woOW wrote:

You could say ,^All ts come back to starting position and dont block door again ^ and restart the game , hmm ?
Joel Miller wrote:This is a serious application, no discussion about the ban another player received. No need to spam the topic with report related things nor spam the whole guide to make a good report. You can talk about that stuff in private if its really needed but in here: Stay on topic guys, we are tired of telling you in every application.

just give your opinion about the applicant ... the positive and negative sides about him and leave, is it that hard?

woow, you're kinda close to get what you want.. but you clearly miss few things that should be existed in the member
to understand this better, check the accepted applications.. and learn how they got there and how much they develop.. gl
These users thanked the author Griezman for the post:
woOW
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Griezman wrote:woow, you're kinda close to get what you want.. but you clearly miss few things that should be existed in the member
to understand this better, check the accepted applications.. and learn how they got there and how much they develop.. gl
It would be nice if you could be more specific in this sense mentioning the lacks you see comparing to other applicants so that woOW has something to consider and work on. If you don't give detailed information he won't know what to look for.
Chuzkuz

Post by Chuzkuz »

Pros :-

-mature, age speaks for itself
-good amount of reports and most of them if not all were accepted.

cons :-
- Can be very provocative for no reason to new players ( speaking from first hand when I started playing in jb )
- threatens players of a report if they make a mistake instead of making them realize they are in the wrong.
- very negative behavior towards new players, and very protective behavior towards some old players(I Guess this goes in the Pros), a member, in my opinion, should have no emotions in their actions when he applies them they should be based on the rules made,

so these are my opinions , I can't give you a yes or a no but good luck in your application and please work on the cons :D
These users thanked the author Chuzkuz for the post:
woOW

Potato

Post by Potato »

Everyone makes mistakes including you, yet when someone tries to correct you on the mistakes you make/made, you fully ignore them and won't accept criticism. Its a no from me
These users thanked the author Potato for the post (total 2):
woOW, spaxor
Recognize
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Hey woOW, Ive known you for awhile and I will judge you based on the time I was playing in which wasnt that long ago....

Pros:
- Friendly
- Mature
- Good reporter (can catch hackers and easily decide whether or not they are hacking)
- Active on forums and ingame
- You bring a positive atmosphere to the server
- You also try to help/moderate when needed

Neutrals:
- Being impatient sometimes, this is just what I see. You need to be more patient with people and while commanding you barely give people any time at all.
- I feel like you moderate things that dont need to be moderated sometimes

Cons:
- One of the most important things I think is accepting criticism without being mad. All of us make mistakes and all of us know it and have to face that we've done something wrong whether we want to or not. I would like you to accept people's opinions more, also I dont mean you listen to what everyone says, this is where common sense comes into play.
- I also feel like you threaten people too much, I mean you should warn then 2 or 3 times and if they keep doing the mistake just report but dont threaten just warn. They are 2 different things.

As for my vote: I will vote an extend, I would like to see you improve on the neutrals and cons mentioned above, best of luck with your app :)
These users thanked the author Romeo for the post:
woOW
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Closed on Request

He doesn't feel like people would accept him as a moderator and he's not gonna have free time during the summer. For more informations, contact him on steam or forums.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Voropoulo wrote:Closed on Request

He doesn't feel like people would accept him as a moderator and he's not gonna have free time during the summer. For more informations, contact him on steam or forums.
Woow found out he'll have free time to play during the summer, so he wanted his application opened again.
Makita

Post by Makita »

Hey woOW,

I have noticed you are trying to keep the server clean and trying to command whenever possible. I also have noticed players are against you and your moderation. Members have to be accepted by the players and you have to execute your role succesfully as a member. I have the feeling you would disagree with what the players would have to say and wouldn't let them tell their story from their perspective. I do believe you have potential, you're a friendly person, but until the thing I mentioned above is not fixed, I can't unfortunately support you. I will change my decision if I see improvement, good luck woOW!
These users thanked the author Makita for the post (total 2):
woOW, ZeRo#1

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Hello woOW .
For me to be a memeber dont meen that you have to be perfect . But the principale think is to be accepted by the hole players on this server . And i dont think that you have this point .
Another point . You dont accepet the advice . You make a mistake . And who dont make a mistakes ? Even members ddo that . But when a player try to say his opinion or try to tell you what you did wrong you jsut ignore him like .
Another point i see that when you play as a ct you play hard . I see this probeleme in you that you dont worn shoot . You try to let the ts make your comands like if you are simon
Another point you are a good comander but from what i can see all the members try to find a new day a new game not the same game the same comand for all the map its boring a lot
Your modrating . In the server . Dont forget that the non steamers are a players too . So they have the right to answer theire questions and help theme in theire generale probemeles
This what i think you have to solve to be a member . For me its a no untill i see a devlopment . See ya
These users thanked the author Lite sensei for the post:
woOW
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

First Thing Don't say im abuser blabalbla i can reply also

I have saw u speaking in a diffrent language in mic.
And You harassed my sis.
Im Pretty Sure. u won't be member :"(

My Vote Is No.
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
woOW

Post by woOW »

|mY| runner | TeTo~ wrote:First Thing Don't say im abuser blabalbla i can reply also

I have saw u speaking in a diffrent language in mic.
And You harassed my sis.
Im Pretty Sure. u won't be member :"(

My Vote Is No.
Hello Mr.SIGMISS ;) Next When You see me harassing or speaking diffrent language in the mic I Hope You'll report me here ( when You Get unbanned ofc ) http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?viewreports

PS : I do get in discussion With players/members/admins About what i Did .To correct Me if I'm wrong . The point is Please Stop Repeating the same CON Add More Con's To work on them.... Thanks for the Replys

Return to “Declined Applications”