[Declined] Swink's application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Swink^

Swink's application

Post by Swink^ »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:44706597

- NickName : Swink

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Haven't really been a admin on another server, but i've focused on how other members act and been talking to friends who has been admins and learned from them etc.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
On a normal day I would say between 2-5 hours, depends on how much I got in school or if i'm doing something special with my family.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
I started playing on nD back in 2011 when the zm plague server was active. I played there for about 2 years until I 2013 found out JB and started playing there. Since then i've been up and down, some times more active and sometimes less active. But i've decided to quit other games like CSGO because I wanna spend more time on the JB server.

- Do you have a working mic?
I do.

My name is Simon, i'm a 17 years old boy from Sweden, Stockholm. I live with my mom, dad and my brother and do have 2 more brothers who have moved out. On my spare time I spend time on school, playing floorball and most of all playing computer games. I'm in the first year of swedish high school and it's kinda chill.
The reason I want too be a member is because lately i've seen many new guys on the server and since there's not always a member online I want too be a person who can be there and help them and teach them how to play etc. I've also noticed many rulebreakers when there's no member online, so I want to make it more fair and be there when no member is online to keep the server safe and fair for everyone.
Last edited by Swink^ on Wed May 17, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination ^_^
Death

Re: Swink's application

Post by Death »

Pros:

- You have the required age to apply.
- Good English.
- You are friendly and calm.. (I haven't seen you rage)
- rule knowledge
- Funny
- Activity on the server

Neutral:

- I haven't seen you moderate a lot
- Try to do some work with your reports

Cons:

- You can break rules (such as mic spamming).
- forum activity, try to work on that:
join more forums discussion and make yourself more known around the forum..

Conclusion:

You are a really nice guy and you have a lot of cons, but I would like to see even more presence from you
So as it is now I would vote an Extend on your application
Good luck!
Last edited by Death on Wed May 17, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Hello Swink,
Here's my opinion:

Pros
-Good English
-Active ingame
-Commands and takes over when needed.

Neutrals
-Not a good commander, starts Simon every round to annoy me.
-Never seen you moderate anyone
-Forum involvement

Cons
-I have seen you make fun of my accent
-Your rule knowledge isn't good, recently in the map jail_blue, I was an escaper and i started rambo lr. You were camping and laughing over it. I made a post regarding this in the small questions topic as well. CTS are not allowed to camp in a terrorist's lr.
-You are not the person who brings a positive environment like today, I was a terro and I helped the cts by collecting guns and throwing them inside the gunroom. On this , you called me 'asslicker'.
-Reports

I see a lot of things to work on and you take certain things too casually.
For now, I'm gonna vote a No. Prove me wrong before the next admin meet and I'll change my vote.
These users thanked the author MicroChip for the post:
[email protected]$$
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Swink^

Post by Swink^ »

MicroChip wrote:Hello Swink,
Here's my opinion:

Pros
-Good English
-Active ingame
-Commands and takes over when needed.

Neutrals
-Not a good commander, starts Simon every round to annoy me.
-Never seen you moderate anyone
-Forum involvement

Cons
-I have seen you make fun of my accent.
-Your rule knowledge isn't good, recently in the map jail_blue, I was an escaper and i started rambo lr. You were camping and laughing over it. I made a post regarding this in the small questions topic as well. CTS are not allowed to camp in a terrorist's lr.
-You are not the person who brings a positive environment like today, I was a terro and I helped the cts by collecting guns and throwing them inside the gunroom. On this , you called me 'asslicker'.
-Reports

I see a lot of things to work on and you take certain things too casually.
For now, I'm gonna vote a No. Prove me wrong before the next admin meet and I'll change my vote.
Hello MicroShip. You call me a bad commander because you don't like the Simon says game, the thought you have of me playing it all the time is wrong, I do it in situation when the t's have rebelled many rounds in a row to calm them down and for once win a round. I would never do it to provoke you. So you mean that i'm a bad commander just because I do something you don't like?
Secondly that time on jail_blue I were not camping, I were silent walking around because I didn't want you to hear me, I searched for you to which is allowed.
The "asslicker" comment was very stupid of me, i'm sorry. But the way you asked the cts to drop the guns to them and then begged them for LR was just annoying. If you're not gonna rebell don't take the guns, there were plenty of ts who wanted to rebell that didn't get the chance because you dropped the guns too the cts.
Majin Vegeta #BB

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Most of the times I've seen you play you haven't moderated at all or stood out. Can't see you as member material either as you do break rules a lot and mic spam far too much.

Also seems like you make rash decisions too quickly and then apologise after. Need to make the right decision on the spot
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Swink^ wrote:
Hello Microship.
Secondly that time on jail_blue I were not camping, I were silent walking around because I didn't want you to hear me, I searched for you to which is allowed.

Watch the demo from 14:50:00
Firstly, you killed the entire Terro team. I dont know why because i was an escaper but the /lr which follows is important. At first you made fun of my accent then you passed a cheeky comment "only thing i love is your mom" and you cursed my father followed by camping and than laughing over it. Not just you but the other CT ,s!mple as well.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mzbxwglt60a524x/simmm.dem

Yours,
MicroShip
[email protected]$$
(^_-)
Spoiler!
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

J.C. wrote:swinkiboi is a cunt, NO
Dont spam such important topics and use the correct format for replying on apps, please and thanks!
-------------------------------------
OT :
hey swink!!

Pros :
- Good commander
- Friendly, havent seen you rage
- Appropriate age
- Mature

Neutrals :
- Moderation havent seen you moderate but I think you will do OK if you moderate)
- Rule knowledge, I want to see you prove that you know rules of certain situations

Cons :
- Reports which arent that necessary for nD jail but they prove that you know the rules. There are not that much rule breakers nowadays (not easily catch-able without powers)
- Forum activity

Conclusion : I will vote extend, I would like to notice you more on how you command and moderate and handle specific situations.

Ps : Thats all I have for you, I will edit my pros, cons and neutrals when I notice you more.
Last edited by Romeo on Wed May 17, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author Romeo for the post:
Swink^
the kek velco

Post by the kek velco »

I've played with Swink a few times and I can say these 'statements' by experience.

These various arguments are all valid and cannot be against a motion. There's no hypothesis, it's all asserations, meaning it's true and cannot be false. Here I go:

1. The present is not the future. The future is you Swink. A member who would make the community progress into the future!
2. You did really well. You are very kind.
3. You are very special.
4. I predict you can accelerate yourself into the happiness of the ND community.
5. Failures are okay. You have possibly made a few mistakes in the past, but you have corrected them and moved on.
6. No-one expects to only have allies in the ND community, everyone makes some sort of enemies (such as Micro). But when you communicate with them, you try your hardest to correct everything.
+ You know being positive is the way to live. So with your intelligent brain, you exclude yourself from being negative.
7. Your voice is magnificent. It makes the voice communication insane!
8. You are capable and make fantastic decisions.
9. You guide yourself to the positive field when there's a negative charge coming towards you.
10. You are loyal, not only to the community but to your wise self.
11. And last but not least, few words to describe you: sense of humor, skillful, stable, supportive, strong, optimism, resourceful, friendly, faithful and trustworthy.

I do not have any negative assumptions about Swink, because that's the honest truth.

Thank you. TL;DR: I vote him in.
Last edited by the kek velco on Thu May 18, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author the kek velco for the post:
Swink^
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Pros
-immature
-bad commander
-clearly unknown for others
-reports
-etc

Cons
-I can not.think about any cons xD

LMFAO, I am voting big fat Yes and GL m8.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

-known
-good guy
-uses vip menu right
-moderates
-reports
-calls a member when there is a need of help
-commands

its a big yes from me!
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
Swink^
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

@emeNT :- if you agree to someone's post you need not copy paste it and say credits to whomsoever it counts as spam. You have a thank button on the bottom right corner which is meant for such situations. You can just hit it. So next time please be careful.....

@velco :- if you think why swink is so special, why is he the future of nD or how he makes fantastic decisions you can probably explain us what did you see that you think the applicant is so great?? Also here people don't care if he has a voice like Michael Jackson or Justin beiber so pls.Don't spam anything that comes to your mind if you wanna reply add something constructive about the applicant keeping ur personal relationships aside or even better don't reply at all !!!!!

And most importantly he never tried to correct everything with micro.... I saw the demo my brother just posted here and I request everyone reading this to PLEASE see the demo....

NOW MOVING ON TO YOU SWINK

As I mentioned I saw the demo where you clearly first killed the ts for idk what reason (in that simon command) and then you harassed my brother speaking about our parents "your fathers va**** " and "the only thing I like is your mother". After that you along with simple was camping on a t's or.... Dude seriously?!!!!! Also to mention you started Simon almost every time when you were commanding that makes you lame. Your rule knowledge is also poor atm. SORRY I DONT SEE YOU FIT FOR MEMBERSHIP only reason being is your toxic behavior ingame and your rule knowledge....
These users thanked the author [email protected]$$ for the post (total 3):
MicroChip, woOW, Romeo
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Swink^

Post by Swink^ »

@Dumbass.

I like the way you tell velco and ement too stop spam when they were giving their opinion while Uber and Larah were the guys who spammed.

I've seen you ingame like 5 or 6 times since I started to play again, i've seen you alone on the server as a member while people broke the rules and you did nothing. (you were not afk).
And if I said those thing about you parents, then it feels kinda weird that you've never warned me, slayed me or banned me, which you should if I did behave like that, which I didn't.

+ you told ement not to copy, but you're saying exacly the same thing as your brother did.
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Swink^ wrote:@Dumbass.

I like the way you tell velco and ement too stop spam when they were giving their opinion while Uber and Larah were the guys who spammed.

I've seen you ingame like 5 or 6 times since I started to play again, i've seen you alone on the server as a member while people broke the rules and you did nothing. (you were not afk).
And if I said those thing about you parents, then it feels kinda weird that you've never warned me, slayed me or banned me, which you should if I did behave like that, which I didn't.
One question,
If I was the person playing and recording that demo, how would dumbass warn you when he wasnt online at all. You have lied before about my lr scenario and when I uploaded the demo you havent said a word about being sorry rather you are questioning dumbass why he didnt warn you. You can see the demo for your self , I'll leave the link here again for you to see it.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mzbxwglt60a524x/simmm.dem
The main part starts at 14:50:00

About dumbass not moderating rule breakers, sometimes members miss out on certain things, in such a case you must report the rule breakers. I dont see you having made any reports lately so I find it difficult to digest the fact that dumbass actually failed to moderate anyone.
[email protected]$$
(^_-)
Spoiler!
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

I deleted all meaningless and useless posts.
Gotouda Aki wrote:If anyone post 1 more post with a meangless comment, they'll get forum striked.

This is a last warning to everyone.
This section is for serious replies only. It's about giving your viewpoints of the applicant as well as your vote.
Stop discussing other player's opinions, it's not your job to do that and it has no place on an application.

Applicants are allowed to explain and clarify situations and votes. But the rest of you shouldn't meddle with it.
Flath

Post by Flath »

I don't like how you are judging an applicant based on one situation that happened, i don't blame microchip since he is the youngest one out of the two brothers but as a member, you are supposed to be forgiving and unbiased when dealing with something that concerns both of you personally and putting the interest of the server ahead of your own is the right move.

The whole situation is quite immature, mistakes were made and that demo/situation is clearly not enough to decline his application and discussing Dumbass's capabilites as a member isn't making things any better.

Now back to the main topic, Swink has been here for a very long time and he is known by everyone, his rule knowledge is on point and his commanding is good aswell.

He is clearly not downvoted for these points but his behaviour and consistency are the main issues here:

You need discipline ingame, your ingame style is really inconsistent, you go from being a great regular to switching to a more lenient player who likes to flirt with the rules. It was never harmfull i agree but you are now applying for a position that requires motivation, concentration and wits meaning that before thinking about working on others, you should learn to work on your own flaws. You are the role-model players look up to and dancing around the limit of the rules isn't acceptable for you now.

That brings us to the second point which is your emotions, i'm really skeptical about how good of a decision you can make under a variety of factors. Whenever you call me, i can see how angry/frustrated you are and even though i do understand the frustration that comes with the lack of power to do something, there is that reccurent condescending feeling you display that make me think you are not calling me to help others but to help yourself.

As a person, i think you are clearly capable of becoming a member, but it's all rough for now. There is a lot of work on the points i mentioned before and these would be the reasons i would personally decline you on.

Thankfully, you have time to work on these aspects that are within your grasp.

Good luck !
These users thanked the author Flath for the post (total 3):
Joel Miller, Swink^, Lien~

Return to “Declined Applications”